Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Relax

LesaneCrooks

Don Juan
Reaction score
The number one advice i can give anyone in high school, is relax.
Have you noticed, the guys gettin all the girls, getting pretty much everything they want, arent tensed up at all? Never complaining, worrying, or any of that bullsh*t. They have a stride, that just says "F*ck It". Every day you wake up, just say "F*ck it" and live like it. Not to say you shouldnt do your work and have ambition, just relax about it. Dont complain, dont worry, and good things will happen.

LesaneCrooks

Don Juan
Reaction score
**** i cant even remember, it was a good year ago, but i used to post alot. this new revelation come to me after my friend got locked up for 15 months, and **** just got pretty real.

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BEST ADVISE EVER. :woo:

Lately I've been constantly going over my social life, how to improve it, what I did right, wrong, and generally trying too hard. Time to let go...

J-Unit

Don Juan
Reaction score
Only way to live bro. :cool: Everything always seems to work out for me now that I do this.

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or take it from Balu from the jungle book.

TheCalmGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice advice :) Relax. If you're relaxed that means you dont give a ****, you're cool, laid back you have confidence and lots of other things.If you worry too much and always lean in and never relax then you're showing you're insecure.

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
chillax