"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Relax guys. It's just a game

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
3
I'm sure this has been said a million times before, but I think it needs to be restated for all our newer members.

Dating is a game. That's all it is. Nothing more, nothing less. You play games to have FUN. I see people asking, "What should I wear/where should I go/what should I do/how should I say this/etc etc etc?" I'm surprised someone hasn't asked how to wipe their own ass. How many of you asking all these questions are really, truly enjoying yourselves?

Everyone's so caught up in details that they're missing the biggest point, the FUN of the game. Who gives a sh*t if you wear a T-shirt or a button up on a date? Who is going to care if you use cologne A over cologne B? NO ONE, that's who! By worring about all these details you have effectively killed any chance you once had of enjoying yourself.

Go on dates, experiment with options. Make mistakes, we're all human. Learn what works best and apply it next time. But above all else, have a good time!!!

It's like the Gameworks motto. "Life's a game. It's meant to be played!"
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
You sense the tension too, huh? I agree, when you have fun you are more relaxed and put less stress on the outcome, and it is not a matter of life and death situation!
 

Kodiac

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2003
Messages
536
Reaction score
1
Age
45
Location
Australia
Good post.

Makes a nice change from all this 'stupid' arguing that's taken over this board :rolleyes:

PS - how do i wipe my ass? :)
 

DonJohn83

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 25, 2002
Messages
182
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia
Originally posted by Kodiac
PS - how do i wipe my ass? :)
Firstly, you print out a few of iqqi's threads and use that. Make sure its anus-friendly paper....















































JUST JOKING BROSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!
Just trying to lighten up the mood y'all. :D
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
hahaha. yeah, if you aren't having fun doing it, then don't. People stress too much over it.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
504
Reaction score
2
I agree that dating is like 99% just a game.

but some people have alot at stake (i.e. their fragile ego's) that they only want to play to win and over analyze a situation just to make sure they dont lose

One of the most essential parts of the game I have learned is you MUST LOSE TO WIN! whata paradox huh?

Think of it like playing blackjack, you lose, you win, you lose , you win, you win, how many rounds you play is up to you
 
Top