Relax guys. It's just a game

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure this has been said a million times before, but I think it needs to be restated for all our newer members.

Dating is a game. That's all it is. Nothing more, nothing less. You play games to have FUN. I see people asking, "What should I wear/where should I go/what should I do/how should I say this/etc etc etc?" I'm surprised someone hasn't asked how to wipe their own ass. How many of you asking all these questions are really, truly enjoying yourselves?

Everyone's so caught up in details that they're missing the biggest point, the FUN of the game. Who gives a sh*t if you wear a T-shirt or a button up on a date? Who is going to care if you use cologne A over cologne B? NO ONE, that's who! By worring about all these details you have effectively killed any chance you once had of enjoying yourself.

Go on dates, experiment with options. Make mistakes, we're all human. Learn what works best and apply it next time. But above all else, have a good time!!!

It's like the Gameworks motto. "Life's a game. It's meant to be played!"

Reaction score
You sense the tension too, huh? I agree, when you have fun you are more relaxed and put less stress on the outcome, and it is not a matter of life and death situation!

Kodiac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post.

Makes a nice change from all this 'stupid' arguing that's taken over this board :rolleyes:

PS - how do i wipe my ass? :)

DonJohn83

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kodiac
PS - how do i wipe my ass? :)
Firstly, you print out a few of iqqi's threads and use that. Make sure its anus-friendly paper....

JUST JOKING BROSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!
Just trying to lighten up the mood y'all. :D

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahaha. yeah, if you aren't having fun doing it, then don't. People stress too much over it.

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that dating is like 99% just a game.

but some people have alot at stake (i.e. their fragile ego's) that they only want to play to win and over analyze a situation just to make sure they dont lose

One of the most essential parts of the game I have learned is you MUST LOSE TO WIN! whata paradox huh?

Think of it like playing blackjack, you lose, you win, you lose , you win, you win, how many rounds you play is up to you