Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Relationships

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-Don't stop doing the things that attracted her to you in the first place.
-Always remain somewhat of a challenge.
-Never care more about the relationship than she does.
-Pick your battles.
-Don't stop doing your hobbies, and hanging with your guy friends.
-Turn her down for sex every now and then.
-Don't always be available to her.
-Women must miss you to stay attracted to you.
-They must chase to make it work. When they stop chasing, create space. -@Guru1000

It sucks that it has to be this way. But if you want to win, you must live by this.
Actually, ok gentlemen, I'm looking for thoughts. So you mention create space. How to do this in a marriage with kids? Let me set the table, then thoughts are welcome. Work during the day, want to spend time with the kids in the late afternoon, get them into bed and it's literally 8-9 at night. Where's the distance? How do I create it in that environment?

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Recently entered in to exclusivity. Everything is great for the most part. However, I’m curious as to some of your guys’ thoughts on how to navigate it all.
When we first start seeing a woman there’s escalation, frame, seducing, plates, and all of that good stuff. But when dealing with a monogomous relationship, is there a different way of dealing with the woman, or is it all the same minus seeing other women?

Is it simply about making sure other areas of your life are getting just as much attention as the the relationship so you’re perpetually increasing ones own value?

Any links would be appreciated. I’ve scoured the DJ bible in terms of relationship section; boundaries was the biggest thing.
I know this forum is mostly how to become a bonafide seducer of sorts, but when we actually find a worthwhile person it’s good to know how to navigate from that to not become that older blue pulled version of ones self. Over communicative, putting in more effort, weaker frame, etc.

Thanks
The key comes with understanding that you cannot give up on things that make you attractive to women.

So yes keeping up value in all areas is necessary including your game.

You can still talk to people so you use that to work on your game.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, ok gentlemen, I'm looking for thoughts. So you mention create space. How to do this in a marriage with kids? Let me set the table, then thoughts are welcome. Work during the day, want to spend time with the kids in the late afternoon, get them into bed and it's literally 8-9 at night. Where's the distance? How do I create it in that environment?
You need to create a separate thread for your situation. I believe you would get greater benefit from the board with particular questions as your situation is heavily complex, and not in the same ball park as mine

Serenity

Reaction score
Recently entered in to exclusivity. Everything is great for the most part. However, I’m curious as to some of your guys’ thoughts on how to navigate it all.
When we first start seeing a woman there’s escalation, frame, seducing, plates, and all of that good stuff. But when dealing with a monogomous relationship, is there a different way of dealing with the woman, or is it all the same minus seeing other women?

Is it simply about making sure other areas of your life are getting just as much attention as the the relationship so you’re perpetually increasing ones own value?

Any links would be appreciated. I’ve scoured the DJ bible in terms of relationship section; boundaries was the biggest thing.
I know this forum is mostly how to become a bonafide seducer of sorts, but when we actually find a worthwhile person it’s good to know how to navigate from that to not become that older blue pulled version of ones self. Over communicative, putting in more effort, weaker frame, etc.

Thanks
Late to the party, but I think I know the way. First of all I'd like to say it's pointless to have an exclusive relationship unless you're planning on starting a family. You should have a long term goal with the relationship, the woman should want the same goal AND be a character you think you can enjoy being with for a very very long time. That's a high bar, but you simply do not want to fvck that up, better to burn a few potentially good ones over minor doubts than to risk being put in the situation men dread most in life.

If she's very difficult to navigate you messed up in the selection process, wrong woman for you. If you don't find yourself struggling to make life together work, then you've made a better choice. It shouldn't be hard if you made a good decision, it's that simple.

Despite good decisions you'll be fvcked if you don't know where you want the relationship to go. This is the common mistake, many men let it be up to the women to make every little thing progress. But women have no fvcking clue, no plan, nothing and so everything spirals out of control before she leaves because you're just as lost as her. They need a leader.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-They must chase to make it work. When they stop chasing, create space. -@Guru1000
This is powerful when employed correctly.

The stronger and longer the space, the stronger her desire in the ensuing circulation. There in no stronger attraction than that which comes following space. It can create compulsion even in the healthiest-minded individuals. This does not mean to intentionally create space, rather create absence appropriately in the normal ebb and flow of a relation where too much circulation is already present. Follow your hobbies, immerse in your passions, spend time at the office, invest, plan your empire strategically. Create space for YOU, not for her. Let her imagination roam free and wonder where you are and what you are doing while you are "taking over the world."

Within this absence, her attraction grows. Your Scarcity heightens value. Invest your circulation accordingly.

One caveat: For this to work effectively, you have to provide value first; otherwise why would she miss you?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I didn’t deny anything. Simply inquiring to know how you arrived at this. And a link to the personality types would be appreciated so I can learn more..
I did not learn that online and I highly suspect you can't find any link online.

But yes I learned this, was paid well to learn it to ultimately make more money for the company I work for.

It involves understanding peers, subordinates, competitors and customers how they'd react, act, buying preferences, manipulation, motivations etc - basically predicting.

It is accurate.

You wanted to know more because I more or less profiled you accurately without even meeting you.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did not learn that online and I highly suspect you can't find any link online.

But yes I learned this, was paid well to learn it to ultimately make more money for the company I work for.

It involves understanding peers, subordinates, competitors and customers how they'd react, act, buying preferences, manipulation, motivations etc - basically predicting.

It is accurate.

You wanted to know more because I more or less profiled you accurately without even meeting you.
Fair enough. You did well. I would say I am honing and developing more healthy assertiveness and masculine traits. Takes time to switch mindset and behaviour patterns.

Add: any recommendations?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Fair enough. You did well. I would say I am honing and developing more healthy assertiveness and masculine traits. Takes time to switch mindset and behaviour patterns.

Add: any recommendations?
I recommend that you find a very dominant manly masculine man, someone older to mentor you.

By learning those needed traits alone, you'll never make any tangible headway as those traits you need doesn't come naturally to you.

Even with a mentor you're not likely to fully grasp it in its entirety but you'll be less susceptible as you are now. So that's a plus.

It takes a whole village of men to mentor just 1 boy into a man.

You'd know you're achieved manhood ONLY when other MEN acknowledges you (not women and never women - remember this).

Side note: To me, as you are now, you're just a boy within a man's body - let this be a motivation for you instead of taking it as a slight of character.

And all women needs (not a want, know the difference) a man.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recommend that you find a very dominant manly masculine man, someone older to mentor you.

By learning those needed traits alone, you'll never make any tangible headway as those traits you need doesn't come naturally to you.

Even with a mentor you're not likely to fully grasp it in its entirety but you'll be less susceptible as you are now. So that's a plus.

It takes a whole village of men to mentor just 1 boy into a man.

You'd know you're achieved manhood ONLY when other MEN acknowledges you (not women and never women - remember this).

Side note: To me, as you are now, you're just a boy within a man's body - let this be a motivation for you instead of taking it as a slight of character.

And all women needs (not a want, know the difference) a man.
Can you define what you believe a man is?

Because not every man is going to be that brooding top dog. But men can still be a leader and take care of his business without being a wimp or beta, in his own right.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Can you define what you believe a man is?

Because not every man is going to be that brooding top dog. But men can still be a leader and take care of his business without being a wimp or beta, in his own right.
Defining it would be long but let's summarised it into being both an angel and a demon for now.

Or if you like be both a prince and a caveman.

Then have that ability to call forth either one at WILL when it's needed.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Create ur own thread highspeed to better assist you in getting ideas.