Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Relationships

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Recently entered in to exclusivity. Everything is great for the most part. However, I’m curious as to some of your guys’ thoughts on how to navigate it all.
When we first start seeing a woman there’s escalation, frame, seducing, plates, and all of that good stuff. But when dealing with a monogomous relationship, is there a different way of dealing with the woman, or is it all the same minus seeing other women?

Is it simply about making sure other areas of your life are getting just as much attention as the the relationship so you’re perpetually increasing ones own value?

Any links would be appreciated. I’ve scoured the DJ bible in terms of relationship section; boundaries was the biggest thing.
I know this forum is mostly how to become a bonafide seducer of sorts, but when we actually find a worthwhile person it’s good to know how to navigate from that to not become that older blue pulled version of ones self. Over communicative, putting in more effort, weaker frame, etc.

Thanks

Music_czar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Enjoy it while it lasts

2. Make sure you have a backup plan for when things sour

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok then ever argue point, I’m very argumentative:

I never argue when wrong or for the sake of it, the result of this is arguing point you feel strongly about.

How do you not argue when you are right?

In life outside of women I’m the known as the know it all, I seemingly know everything, in reality I gather knowledge and listen when I don’t know something and defend what I know to be true. I pick and choose my battles.

Women hate this, I go for intelligent women, they always find me a challenge, they’ve met a charming handsome guy who can also split wigs when it comes to debate, I ruffle feathers.

I’ve recently learned to say my piece and say no more and keep composure.

Any advice welcome.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Rational Male has a section on game in exclusive relationships.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I never argue when wrong or for the sake of it, the result of this is arguing point you feel strongly about.

In life outside of women I’m the known as the know it all, I seemingly know everything, in reality I gather knowledge and listen when I don’t know something and defend what I know to be true. I pick and choose my battles.

Women hate this, I go for intelligent women, they always find me a challenge, they’ve met a charming handsome guy who can also split wigs when it comes to debate, I ruffle feathers.

I’ve recently learned to say my piece and say no more and keep composure.

Any advice welcome.
And this is the dilemma, do you let it go so you don't end up arguing or do you stand your ground and fight? I'm telling you, women get squirrly after getting into a serious relationship. I'll give you an example, I want to say up front, no matter what any of you think about how absurd this is, I'm not making it up, here goes:

I walk into the entry way of my house today, my wife is standing there, rolling up an extension cord. She's literally starting from the opposite end of the cord, trying to take out a knot in it. The knot is literally on the other end of the cord, I state as such and say "Here, you should just take it from this end, it'll be quicker". She proceeds to say, "I've already started on this end", even though she's only a quarter of the way through the opposite side. I said, "Why would you want to start from the other side, this side is quicker." This has literally devolved today into an argument about how controlling I am because I said something after she said she's already started on the other end.

So let me add to your point, do you stand your ground in this instance or let it go? If you let it go, you've submissively accepted her critique that you are controlling. If you fight it, you have to argue about whether or not you are controlling. There's no winning in this situation. Choose wisely and you better have gotten the unicorn of women if you are going to seriously consider getting into a serious relationship.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And this is the dilemma, do you let it go so you don't end up arguing or do you stand your ground and fight? I'm telling you, women get squirrly after getting into a serious relationship. I'll give you an example, I want to say up front, no matter what any of you think about how absurd this is, I'm not making it up, here goes:

I walk into the entry way of my house today, my wife is standing there, rolling up an extension cord. She's literally starting from the opposite end of the cord, trying to take out a knot in it. The knot is literally on the other end of the cord, I state as such and say "Here, you should just take it from this end, it'll be quicker". She proceeds to say, "I've already started on this end", even though she's only a quarter of the way through the opposite side. I said, "Why would you want to start from the other side, this side is quicker." This has literally devolved today into an argument about how controlling I am because I said something after she said she's already started on the other end.

So let me add to your point, do you stand your ground in this instance or let it go? If you let it go, you've submissively accepted her critique that you are controlling. If you fight it, you have to argue about whether or not you are controlling. There's no winning in this situation. Choose wisely and you better have gotten the unicorn of women if you are going to seriously consider getting into a serious relationship.
Plot twist.. it was never about the extension cord. She just thinks you’re controlling and she doesn’t feel heard or acknowledged

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plot twist.. it was never about the extension cord. She just thinks you’re controlling and she doesn’t feel heard or acknowledged
That's like chasing ghosts, I'm not a ghost buster. My wife does whatever the f*ck she wants, I have to fight tooth and nail for every last ounce of respect that I can get, which ain't much.

She wants a trip to Disney, I say, that's probably not a good idea right now. You want to guess whether or not we went to Disney? She tells me she wants to get me a dog to replace the dog I lost last June. I say no, I appreciate you trying to do that, but I'm not ready yet for another dog. Guess who got a dog yesterday, a rescue puppy that was full of worms? Yep, you guess it, me.

My wife literally doesn't listen to me worth a sh*t, so no, I'm not controlling. You have to be in control of something to be controlling.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
R

Ranger

This is a weakness you must never show her. An argument or a debate is the inability to control one’s urge to be right. This is a death nail.
This is actually a huge weakness. Debating or arguing even with men.

If one is certain on a point, why would you try to convince another of your rightness? I believe this to be a mechanism. State you position and hold your position in space. It can never be a debate.

If you think about it, it’s completely unfunctional due to her reality being based on things completely different than yours. If you do happen to “win” an argument all you have won is a big beta medal to pin to your chest of stupidity.

Since when do men argue with women? When did this start? Anything she says will be from a solipsistic, Feminine Imperative operating basis.
If you can’t control this, you are not ready for exclusivity. Plain and simple.

This is a test of your stability under pressure. When she starts an argument just know it’s a game. It has absolutely nothing to do with you. Despite the attack to you personally.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
Relationship game??

Ima tell you what I tell my friends and little cousins about dating women Long Term.

You are the man, she is a female, which means you are the dominant one in the relationship, you call the shots and make the decisions, she follows You're lead, this should have already been established since the first moment you met.

This is called having a masculine frame, you are running the show, not her. You are the man not her. She's submissive and you are dominant. No other way around it. When you walk with her, walk in front of her, grab her hand and pull her to you, when speaking, look in her eyes for a very long time. Talk to her in a commanding way, none of that soft sh!t, remember, you are a man not a female.

Women love this sh!t no matter what they say out loud in public, they respect you more as a man when the relationship has a man as the dominant figure. This is crucial to relationship. You are running the show, now don't be domineering and don't overdue it, you have to be smooth with it not aggressive.

Affection- this is also very important as not showing enough of it can also cause you to lose the girl, You must show affection but in a very manly way. Withdrawal You're affection when she doesn't act in the way you see fit for a gf.

Let her have her independence-
She goes out with friends, let her go, no questions, no texting or calling wondering where she is ECT that's weak behavior, let her do her own thing. When my last gf use to go out she didn't hear from me again until she called or texed me, I never bothered her.

Sex- very crucial in a relationship, you must be extremely good in the bedroom, when you are done with her, she should not be able to move and should dose off to sleep with a smile on her face.

No nonsense-
She has to know that you are a no nonsense type of guy that she can't manipulate or play games with. Think of that supervisor or teacher you had in school who you just knew you couldn't get over on him because he was kind of hard nosed or tough minded. Don't be the guy who she knows she can run game on, she needs to know if she does the wrong thing, you are gone without thinking twice.

The chase-
Let her do most of the calling and texting, you take her out and show her a good time, then when you are not with her you do You're own thing, she wants to Talk? Then she will call or text you. Guys say "but my gf doesn't call or text me" that's because she's not all that into them. She should be blowing you up constantly, to the point where she is annoying the hell out of you, the real players know what I'm talking about.
When you do decide to Initiate contact first she will have a huge ego boost because you don't do it often and then she will appreciate it even more when you do it.

Spoil her/giving in sometimes- This goes with affection, when you have already set up the dynamics of the relationship as the masculine/dominant figure then she will appreciate it when you show a soft side towards her, she will feel special. Buy her those pair of shoes she keeps talking about, surprise her with a expensive dinner, a movie then back to a hotel downtown somewhere and fvck her all night long, give her the remote and let her watch what she wants. When you are the dominant one in the relationship but sometimes you give in to her or let her have a little control here and there, they love that sh!t, it means more coming from this masculine guy.

It doesn't hurt You're game because no matter what, she knows who's in charge at the end of the day.

Remember this-
You are this strong, masculine man who has this little innocent, cute feminine women who likes you, come from this frame and everything else works out naturally.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's like chasing ghosts, I'm not a ghost buster. My wife does whatever the f*ck she wants, I have to fight tooth and nail for every last ounce of respect that I can get, which ain't much.

She wants a trip to Disney, I say, that's probably not a good idea right now. You want to guess whether or not we went to Disney? She tells me she wants to get me a dog to replace the dog I lost last June. I say no, I appreciate you trying to do that, but I'm not ready yet for another dog. Guess who got a dog yesterday, a rescue puppy that was full of worms? Yep, you guess it, me.

My wife literally doesn't listen to me worth a sh*t, so no, I'm not controlling. You have to be in control of something to be controlling.
I don't know man. Sounds you need to get your woman in order. Pretty messed up the way she treats you. Why put up with it?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Never stop seducing.

Never argue.

Be willing to walk away.
The 1st point is unsustainable in the long run. However a man needs to play that game when he is marginal at best in other areas of his life and buy himself some time.

The other 2 points is the golden rule of thumb.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Relationship game??

Ima tell you what I tell my friends and little cousins about dating women Long Term.

You are the man, she is a female, which means you are the dominant one in the relationship, you call the shots and make the decisions, she follows You're lead, this should have already been established since the first moment you met.

This is called having a masculine frame, you are running the show, not her. You are the man not her. She's submissive and you are dominant. No other way around it. When you walk with her, walk in front of her, grab her hand and pull her to you, when speaking, look in her eyes for a very long time. Talk to her in a commanding way, none of that soft sh!t, remember, you are a man not a female.

Women love this sh!t no matter what they say out loud in public, they respect you more as a man when the relationship has a man as the dominant figure. This is crucial to relationship. You are running the show, now don't be domineering and don't overdue it, you have to be smooth with it not aggressive.

Affection- this is also very important as not showing enough of it can also cause you to lose the girl, You must show affection but in a very manly way. Withdrawal You're affection when she doesn't act in the way you see fit for a gf.

Let her have her independence-
She goes out with friends, let her go, no questions, no texting or calling wondering where she is ECT that's weak behavior, let her do her own thing. When my last gf use to go out she didn't hear from me again until she called or texed me, I never bothered her.

Sex- very crucial in a relationship, you must be extremely good in the bedroom, when you are done with her, she should not be able to move and should dose off to sleep with a smile on her face.

No nonsense-
She has to know that you are a no nonsense type of guy that she can't manipulate or play games with. Think of that supervisor or teacher you had in school who you just knew you couldn't get over on him because he was kind of hard nosed or tough minded. Don't be the guy who she knows she can run game on, she needs to know if she does the wrong thing, you are gone without thinking twice.

The chase-
Let her do most of the calling and texting, you take her out and show her a good time, then when you are not with her you do You're own thing, she wants to Talk? Then she will call or text you. Guys say "but my gf doesn't call or text me" that's because she's not all that into them. She should be blowing you up constantly, to the point where she is annoying the hell out of you, the real players know what I'm talking about.
When you do decide to Initiate contact first she will have a huge ego boost because you don't do it often and then she will appreciate it even more when you do it.

Spoil her/giving in sometimes- This goes with affection, when you have already set up the dynamics of the relationship as the masculine/dominant figure then she will appreciate it when you show a soft side towards her, she will feel special. Buy her those pair of shoes she keeps talking about, surprise her with a expensive dinner, a movie then back to a hotel downtown somewhere and fvck her all night long, give her the remote and let her watch what she wants. When you are the dominant one in the relationship but sometimes you give in to her or let her have a little control here and there, they love that sh!t, it means more coming from this masculine guy.

It doesn't hurt You're game because no matter what, she knows who's in charge at the end of the day.

Remember this-
You are this strong, masculine man who has this little innocent, cute feminine women who likes you, come from this frame and everything else works out naturally.
No many man could do this.

You need to learn that men are generally divided into 4 inherent personality traits - these are traits that men are born into.

It cannot be change.

Then it's further compounded by the feminine programming since birth into adulthood.

Understand that masculinity needs to be mentored from 1 man to another and it takes many years of learning.

1st you need to profile OP, which personality traits he's at - even in that quadrant, at what level he is and how best he should then handle a relationship.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
But when dealing with a monogomous relationship, is there a different way of dealing with the woman, or is it all the same minus seeing other women?
Once you "take away other women" from the equation, you are playing a different sport. The other women is your leverage, your source of power, your only way to neutralize any effect she has over you. You take that away, you are her bvtch.

"Honey, since we are in a monogamous relationship, I will basically control when and if we have sex. And while my age goes up and my value goes down, you can't date or have sex with any good looking young girl."

Sign me up!

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a weakness you must never show her. An argument or a debate is the inability to control one’s urge to be right. This is a death nail.
This is actually a huge weakness. Debating or arguing even with men.

If one is certain on a point, why would you try to convince another of your rightness? I believe this to be a mechanism. State you position and hold your position in space. It can never be a debate.

If you think about it, it’s completely unfunctional due to her reality being based on things completely different than yours. If you do happen to “win” an argument all you have won is a big beta medal to pin to your chest of stupidity.

Since when do men argue with women? When did this start? Anything she says will be from a solipsistic, Feminine Imperative operating basis.
If you can’t control this, you are not ready for exclusivity. Plain and simple.

This is a test of your stability under pressure. When she starts an argument just know it’s a game. It has absolutely nothing to do with you. Despite the attack to you personally.
So fcking true