Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Relationships expose your inner demons

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently ended it with the Cluster B chick. I was getting very triggered whenever she would argue an intellectually dishonest point.

For some reason my main trigger point is when my partner argues some ridiculous point. I often can not let it go. Im normally a very chill guy. I tolerate people disagreeing with me if it is genuine. If it is not a geniune disagreement it really bothers me ( esp if its a female that I am dating).

I flew off the handle and it scared me. It was so uncharecteristic. It was about a trivial topic. She was being stubborn on purpose ( and calling me a bytch). She was intentionally being irrational and difficult because she knew it would trigger me. I had entered the devaluation stage and she didnt care if I was angry. Her respect was gone.

I need to learn to ignore women's irrational arguments. Half of the time they dont even believe what they are saying.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder are there any studies out there that prove modern monogamous relationships can be severely detrimental to both sexes mental health ?

I'm not sure if this is just a modern phenomenon but the amount of stuff i hear about relationships failing and causing tremendous damage is worringly high

I am not totally convinced men and women can live in harmonious relationship in the modern world without completely isolating themselves from it

The girl i am currently dating is active on social media and presents a very strong online "persona" on there , she feels she has to be " seen "

This mindset is baffling to me but i accept that it is just modern culture now and by not thinking this way i am in the minority

The biggest concern for me is i am not sure how you can have a "ride or die" relationship anymore that really you have to have if you want it too go the distance

There is just too much distraction , too much temptation and too much self preservation

It's a very sorry state of affairs but fundamentally i always keep a few aces close to my chest

M

member160761

I met a girl for a couple of weeks. Damaged goods. She has been around. As you would guess, jaded and not as reciprocating than a girl with less mileage. Never did I meet a girl like this before. I kept to virgins and low-mileage girls and this is the worst dating experience I had. If you do not beat this girl on a regular basis she goes out of line. The thing is, just before we started dating I made the resolution to keep my hands off women and look after myself foremost. I moved to another country and there is a lot of groundwork to do, yet I let myself get distracted with all the girls here. Whenever I make the firm resolution to be detached and to become the man I once was, I am tempted very soon after.

Am I not alone anymore? Yes. Is it worth it? No. Better have a peace of mind than a piece of ass. Stick to your principles. Give not a thot attention, for the key to heaven is semen-retention until you find the right girl.

It is not worth it. Pook was right about one thing: do not be compulsive with women; do not entertain them just because they show interest and are sexual with you, feel free to not reciprocate and walk away. This is one of my last posts before my account disappears. Hope some young men take my word for it.

Last edited by a moderator:

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder are there any studies out there that prove modern monogamous relationships can be severely detrimental to both sexes mental health ?

I'm not sure if this is just a modern phenomenon but the amount of stuff i hear about relationships failing and causing tremendous damage is worringly high

I am not totally convinced men and women can live in harmonious relationship in the modern world without completely isolating themselves from it

The girl i am currently dating is active on social media and presents a very strong online "persona" on there , she feels she has to be " seen "

This mindset is baffling to me but i accept that it is just modern culture now and by not thinking this way i am in the minority

The biggest concern for me is i am not sure how you can have a "ride or die" relationship anymore that really you have to have if you want it too go the distance

There is just too much distraction , too much temptation and too much self preservation

It's a very sorry state of affairs but fundamentally i always keep a few aces close to my chest
I'm basing this off of observations of mine as well as some experiences.

I've found that people, both women and men, who are heavily into the whole social media persona are not those you want around in your life. I don't really know how to perfectly describe it, but what I've noticed is that these people are quite literally posers, pun and no pun intended. Everything is about creating this fake image and what's strange to me is there is no real benefit to doing this other than garnering attention. It would be one thing if you were getting paid to do advertisements or endorsements, but this is often not at all the case. I think with women in particular, they are going to get a lot of attention, especially from men, and it's just not a good thing. Attention *****s are something that should be avoided.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They drag you down with them. Whoever has the greater pathology wins.
Great insight. You will attempt to stabilize her emotional state, but in return your own emotional stability will go down. If a woman is not already emotionally stable when you met her, then you can not change her into something better. She will just drag you down.

I have been programmed to believe that you can take a diamond in the rough and turn it into a diamond. This does not seem to work unfortunately.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They drag you down with them. Whoever has the greater pathology wins.
I should have know better. This girl hated her Muslim father. She was defiant against him. How a girl treats her father is how she will treat you. I have tried to circumvent this rule to no avail. It is ironclad.

Also how a man treats his mother is how he will treat his woman. In general.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I met a girl for a couple of weeks. Damaged goods. She has been around. As you would guess, jaded and not as reciprocating than a girl with less mileage. Never did I meet a girl like this before. I kept to virgins and low-mileage girls and this is the worst dating experience I had. If you do not beat this girl on a regular basis she goes out of line. The thing is, just before we started dating I made the resolution to keep my hands off women and look after myself foremost. I moved to another country and there is a lot of groundwork to do, yet I let myself get distracted with all the girls here. Whenever I make the firm resolution to be detached and to become the man I once was, I am tempted very soon after.

Am I not alone anymore? Yes. Is it worth it? No. Better have a peace of mind than a piece of ass. Stick to your principles. Give not a thot attention, for the key to heaven is semen-retention until you find the right girl.

It is not worth it. Pook was right about one thing: do not be compulsive with women; do not entertain them just because they show interest and are sexual with you, feel free to not reciprocate and walk away. This is one of my last posts before my account disappears. Hope some young men take my word for it.
I totally relate. Some women are addicted to negativity. They need it. They also do not know how to listen to a man. Defiance to authority is their defense mechanism.

They will not listen until you beat them. Its just not worth it. I hope you can break your ties to her. Its going to be difficut.

These women are addictive.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The modern world makes everyone insane. Most of our dysfunction goes away when we get back to a more " primitive" lifestyle.

Feminism cant exist in hunter gatherer or even agrarian societies. 99% of our problems are the result of modernity.

M

member160761

I totally relate. Some women are addicted to negativity. They need it. They also do not know how to listen to a man. Defiance to authority is their defense mechanism.

They will not listen until you beat them. Its just not worth it. I hope you can break your ties to her. Its going to be difficut.

These women are addictive.
You are right that they are. I am forced to look beyond the sick emotional attachment and see her for what she is worth: nothing. All good girls gave me a boost in energy and I could relax in them. If she does the opposite, drains your energy and makes you anxious, corrupts your soul rather than lift it up, this is where you have to cut ties.

*****s are unfixable. God gives you women like this in your life to see if you can kill your old and diseased self; or can you own up to your mistakes and do you have the strength to be detached from pleasure? He shows you that you are a maggot and asks you if you want to stay that way.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm basing this off of observations of mine as well as some experiences.

I've found that people, both women and men, who are heavily into the whole social media persona are not those you want around in your life. I don't really know how to perfectly describe it, but what I've noticed is that these people are quite literally posers, pun and no pun intended. Everything is about creating this fake image and what's strange to me is there is no real benefit to doing this other than garnering attention. It would be one thing if you were getting paid to do advertisements or endorsements, but this is often not at all the case. I think with women in particular, they are going to get a lot of attention, especially from men, and it's just not a good thing. Attention *****s are something that should be avoided.
But what you are describing is now the majority , we live in a world where if you have something worth flaunting there is tremendous pressure to do so because of the platforms that are available to do so

For women its their beauty / sex appeal

For men it is their money / status

I don't think you can be too emotionally "deep" in this modern world it will destroy you.

You kind of just have to take most things at face value