Relationships and Facebook

SpazzAttackk

Don Juan
Reaction score
This topic has been around before, but I want to get your thoughts.

Lets say youre seeing a girl, not quite an LTR yet but in the beginning stages of one. Now lets say this girl moves mountains to see you, and she shows high interest. Lets also say that you live far, and see her once a week / 2 weeks. Yes, even though you see her once a week / 2 weeks she still moves mountains, 2 jobs school etc.

Ok NOW lets say, on your facebook newsfeed; you see her interacting with other alphas and guys with status. No Im not talking about full on stalking, Im talking about seeing the newsfeed and seeing your potential LTR talking to them. If you stalk profiles of the girl youre interested in, kindly leave this topic.

How would you feel? I myself, do get a little jealous, and yes somewhat insecure because for all you know she could be seeing them. I do consider this a weakness on my part, but I am 100% positive most guys here feel the same.

How do you handle it? Do you chump out and go into full on smothering her or do you continue the relationship the way it was?

I only ask this because I am currently in this situation. Ill be out of the country for 2 weeks next month and, dare I say it, I do fear she may lose interest. I know Ill receive a lot of flak for saying that on these forums, but I cant lie. This is the only way to better myself.

Again, how do you handle it? Im talking high caliber competition. Body builders as an example.

Edit: I guess you could say the jealousy stems from the fact that were long distance, and the guys she talks to are in her area. I might break this one off. Too much stress. Need to spin plates.

BrownBear

Banned
Reaction score
Feeling jealous is not a bad thing as long as you do not act it out.

In fact feeling jealous is sometimes interesting if you are not trying to suppress it. :D

SpazzAttackk

Don Juan
Reaction score
BrownBear said:
Feeling jealous is not a bad thing as long as you do not act it out.

In fact feeling jealous is sometimes interesting if you are not trying to suppress it. :D
I never act it out, Ill dump a girl before I show that sort of weakness.

It ****ing sucks though, I have solid game all around, confident socially, status good looks etc etc but its this stupid ****ing bug that manifests my brain from my highschool days when I was a chump.

Montague_Leach

Don Juan
Reaction score
LTR LDR's never work out because of the distance factor. Get what you can out of it for now but start looking for women closer to you. When she is lonely, one of the "alphas" could end up banging her when you're not around.

SpazzAttackk said:
Exactly what Im thinking
It might be ok at first, but then it will be a pain in the ass with too much hassle. You will be spending more money and time just going back and forth.

SpazzAttackk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Montague_Leach said:
LTR LDR's never work out because of the distance factor. Get what you can out of it for now but start looking for women closer to you. When she is lonely, one of the "alphas" could end up banging her when you're not around.

Exactly what Im thinking

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are correct it is weakness and it stems from not having enough options.

If you had two or three other girls on the go you wouldn't be concerned.

lamobatsman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i was the same. i reli liked a girl from another country and i was getting jealous cos she would see them and talk to them more than me i guess.

"Edit: I guess you could say the jealousy stems from the fact that were long distance, and the guys she talks to are in her area"

i felt the same. i think jealousy is a good thing and sometimes it shows u care otherwise if ur not jealous u have no interest in what she does. Yes im that guy does stalk her fb profile and the guys she talks to but everyone does that lol.

spin plates thats what i learnt

find someone in ur area who u can see more often. if u see a gilr once every 2 weeks she will sure find someone closer who she sees more. its natural she will dump u for someone closer

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You do nothing. You aren't in a relationship so why should you do anything? This holds true especially for an LDR. I don't see the problem with LDR's as long as you do it right. Consider her a distant fk buddy. Don't worry about her losing interest. Have no attachment and let here do all the work. The more she invests in you the better your chances. Also start talking to chicks in your area.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The answer is simple. Delete your Facebook and never look back. The amount of social chaos, gossip, and relationship destruction that comes from that site is staggering.