Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

relationship status on facebook

thegamedontwait

Don Juan
Reaction score
I got a quick question for you guys:

Do extremely pretty chicks, who are not attention *****s, often set their relationship status to "in a relationship" on social networks so they're not flooded with annoying messages?

I know on my sister's profile it reads "married" (and she's single)...but I can't think of too many other single girls with facebook right now...

PS: not on facebook, but a similar social network site on my country...so not sure what exactly it reads on facebook ("in a relationshiP" or whatever)

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alot of the time they don't say that they're in a relationship. If a pretty girl was single and getting attention I don't think she'd mind. Its a nice ego booster.

Sometimes too you'll have girls say things for fun. My GF said on hers that she was 'engaged' and she said some of her friends thought she was really engaged.

thegamedontwait

Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess it all comes down to how much attention they get...if we're talking Real pretty and you're showered with attention from men all the time in daily life anyway, at a certain point you might prefer to just have to delete 5 messages a day (enough of an ego boost) instead of going through 2 pages of them trying to find the few relevant messages from friends lol....sort of like my e-mail looks after a one week vacation, its kinda annoying lol.

of course some of them might have become addicted to that sorta attention..