"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Relationship Help

LADawg49

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 29, 2004
Messages
218
Reaction score
1
Hi all, Im in the middle of transforming myself from AFC to Don Juan and I need some advice before I become an AFC. Ive been with my girl since May, was a challenge, C&F, etc and she had very high interest level in me. However, she wants me to open up more and I did that with long phone convos recently but it seemed like she is losing interest in me. Today, she told me she had to go back to work when normally she talks to me while working plus she hasn't sounded as enthusiastic on the phone. She still callls me frequently(For every two times she calls me, I call her once) and all but is a little less enthusiastic. What are some things I can do to regain her interest in me? We haven't had time to do weekend dates due to our busy schedules and the fact she takes care of her grandma on the weekends. What are some things I can do to regain the spark? Holla back
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Only talk on the phone to set something up in person or for necessary convos!! Men shouldn't be talkers - we are action oriented!!! Take action and quit being her phone buddy!!!!
 

fanatizmu

Banned
Joined
Sep 22, 2004
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
congratulations about trying to change from AFC to don juan, thinking about changing in the better you have already achieved half the journey. so know back to your problem. women say one thing but want one other complete different thing. so they say they want nice guys that open up etc. whilst they are seen in the company of jerks. So I suggest that after some months in relationship you do open up some more or else she will feel like the relationship is going nowhere, however definetely do not open up on the phone, I am completely against spending lots of time on the phone, open up when you are with her in your car or your place and then i assure you that the s-ex that comes after will be mind blowing since girls like these things..


good luck playa
 

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2004
Messages
1,278
Reaction score
8
Location
Canuckistan
Originally posted by fanatizmu
congratulations about trying to change from AFC to don juan, thinking about changing in the better you have already achieved half the journey. so know back to your problem. women say one thing but want one other complete different thing. so they say they want nice guys that open up etc. whilst they are seen in the company of jerks. So I suggest that after some months in relationship you do open up some more or else she will feel like the relationship is going nowhere, however definetely do not open up on the phone, I am completely against spending lots of time on the phone, open up when you are with her in your car or your place and then i assure you that the s-ex that comes after will be mind blowing since girls like these things..


good luck playa
Your grasp of the English language is so god-damned atrocious, there's absolutely no way you went to University, much less finished high school.

You are so full of sh*t. No way in hell you are a psychologist - you have a grade 3 writing level.
 

LADawg49

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 29, 2004
Messages
218
Reaction score
1
Excellent advice yall giving me. I decided to just stop calling her and let her come to me. I have to drive 45 miles(long time in L.A. traffic) to see her and we only get one hour of time together so it look like it wont work. Oh well, I'll try to find someone who has more time in which I can open up to her face to face. Where are some good places in general to holla at women?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Originally posted by LADawg49
We only get one hour of time together so it look like it wont work. Oh well, I'll try to find someone who has more time in which I can open up to her face to face. Where are some good places in general to holla at women?
Yes, face to face - human contact at its finest - especially when relating to women!!!

Meet women wherever they are!!!!
 
Top