Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Relationship goes zoom-zoom

Jack22

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm making this thread at Don Dark Horses request, and because I think putting it in writing makes it easier to come to terms with. Enjoy laughing at my greenhorn mistakes and let me know what you think in the comments.

So there I was studying at the university library with my friend sitting across from me doing his own work. I look over to my right and see a chick giving me an autistic stare down like she's never seen white boy before (she hasn't). Let's call her Lexi (fake name) for convenience sake. I look over 10 minutes later and Lexi's still staring a hole through me, she's working at the librarian desk so I don't think it's appropriate for me to hit on her, but not saying anything would just seem even more weird. I charismatically make some small talk, say it was nice to meet you yadda yadda see you later. I think nothing of it and move on with my day because I'm busy pursuing a major that actually has a future.
Next day I'm back there again in some deserted corner of the library working through some nice, juicy, advanced calculus. Aren't I a player guys? Lexi must have told her friends about me, because now I've got two librarians giving me the side-eye while putting away books a few feet away from me, and doing a bad job at it too.
Three minutes later there she is peaking around the corner, then she grows more brash and has the gall of walking by with her amazing hips and I can't help but ask for some book marks ;) . She gladly gets me some, and she busily flees soon after handing me them. I thought "this is no place to get my work done" get up and leave. On my way out she confronts me, tells me I'm cute and asks for my insta. Don't have one, and I end up giving her my number instead.
We meet up for some coffee later, and talk about our goals. I hit on her a bit, make her laugh, and watch the hours roll by. Get a kiss in by the end of the night and I "accidentally" (big mistake) say "I love you" as she's walking away. She turns around has a big grin on her face. Mistake numero uno. I say "accidentally" because in a moment of pure autism, my body decides to override my brain and speaks before it thinks. This is not something that has really ever happened before. Weird.
Carry on to text a few days later and she "drunk" texts me. Ya, y'know, 'that" kind of drunk where it's more of an excuse to be slutty than really drunk? I think I hit it out of the ballpark, but she's still coy. Whatever, move on with my day.
Next date, we go for some food at this nice place, I'm feeling good so I pay for her food, her eyes light up when she sees some stuffed toy, so I ended up buying her that as well(second mistake). She's happy, I'm happy, things seem like they're going good. We talk about me not having social media, and how apparently, there's such a stigma around it now that not having one automatically gets you labeled as a creep. Whatever, I don't care. She also tells me she's planning on becoming a doctor.(she's an 18 yo freshmen, but her ego already thinks its better than me).Three week before Christmas, we meet up and make out in the library with her electing to sit on my lap as she kisses me, and who am I to say no?(inexperienced after all) She twists my arm into committing, and a week later she hits me with the "talk". We're sitting there and she starts telling me how we won't have sex because her ex tried pressuring her in her last relationship and I have to commit blah blah blah, I'm a practicing christian so I just say it isn't my top priority and unknowingly take it up the ass like a beta. Mistake number 3. The amount of texts she starts sending me goes from every few days to zero.
A few weeks after, we meet up before Christmas break and Lexi's telling me how she's planning on dyeing her hair pink and getting a shi$$y tattoo somewhere private to hide from her dad and all this other nonsense. I put my foot down and with a grin on my face tell her if she does that I'll leave her. Lexi doesn't like that, calls me manipulative and how she can date any guy she wants so I'm lucky to have her. I call her bluff and tell her "go ahead, dump me." She resigns. I find out why she's always on her phone, how she has a bunch of "male friends" from her home country because she's "lonely" and it's totally okay even though they're clearly into her (and she admits it). I'm scrolling through her phone which she's controlling through her apple watch, and a message in Spanish pops up with some guy whose profile pic looks like (and I sh$t you not) Jeremy Meeks. She locks her phone and rips it away from me. My chick is a 6, maybe a 7 at best. I thought having guys hit on her came with the territory, I didn't know they had it this good. I was silent, she kissed me on the cheek and wished me a merry Christmas. I haven't slept well since then, I found out that it was her ex bf messaging her, so I think it's safe for me to dump her the next time I see her.

Even though I'm still in the process of swallowing red pills, I just don't see the point in pursuing anymore. Honestly, I just wanted to be in a monogamous relationship for once. I know I can get laid, maybe even to a few hot chicks, but that's not what I want. I wasn't "needy" or anything, I'm a poor college student, but I have some game and looks, but nothing to brag about. After this whole encounter, I'm thinking of just focusing on myself for a few years.

Attachments

Last edited:

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It ain't losing....It's Learning. Better to figure it out early like that than YEARS down the line. Keep meeting women, and have multiple prospects so you are the one doing the choosing. Nobody does it perfect in college, no matter what they tell you. On to the Next 'un....

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your story entertained me. We all make mistakes bro just move on from this one and go to the next. I think you messed up beyond repair but you never know with women these days. Don’t give her any more time and attention, she might come around and when she does play it better if you want but by then you’ll probably have other women in your life and won’t care anymore which is how it should be.