Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Relationship Endings

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What female behaviors typically caused you to throw in the towel?

For me it was:
1.) DRAMA- the closer they got, the further I pulled away, and the more drama there was. I tolerated too much and hung around too long multiple times.
2.) CHEATING- only had 1, it was a tough decision to end a 15yr relationship but I got thru the pain and it was the best choice I ever made.
3.) LACK OF DEPTH- sometimes there isn't much under that sexy body. If all we have is superficial conversation it won't last.

MrSleaze

Reaction score
I agree with your points and would like to add:
1.) NEGATIVITY- Only seeing the bad side of things can make her really boring to hang out with.
2.) SLANDERING- This one girl would always tell me the worst things (most were far from truth) about the people we knew. Keeping all these "secrets" really kills you inside and you just know she also does it to you behind your back. If you find yourself with one of these demons do not hesitate. NEXT her.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lack of reciprocity. When you get the first whiff that you are having to do more work to keep things going then she is, walk away. It's like the old adage of the frog boiling in water as the het is slowly turned up.

I've seen so many relationships where the man is is just a beaten down dog. With their women insulting them in front of friends, as she packs on weight and morphs into a pudgy b1tch.... This sh1t didn't happen overnight... It was a slow process.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What female behaviors typically caused you to throw in the towel?

For me it was:
1.) DRAMA- the closer they got, the further I pulled away, and the more drama there was. I tolerated too much and hung around too long multiple times.
2.) CHEATING- only had 1, it was a tough decision to end a 15yr relationship but I got thru the pain and it was the best choice I ever made.
3.) LACK OF DEPTH- sometimes there isn't much under that sexy body. If all we have is superficial conversation it won't last.
The problem is that you usually get either one or the other. After a while, they either bore you to death or drive you crazy. Have to pick your poison :D

Last edited:

BriBri

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lack of compliance.
This^^^...........And, and my (STBX) wife knowing that once she 'legally secured' me those many years ago, she gradually stopped fulfilling her 'wifey' duties and began treating me like an economically-beneficial roommate. I am counting the days to total freedom from that s**t.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen so many relationships where the man is is just a beaten down dog. With their women insulting them in front of friends, as she packs on weight and morphs into a pudgy b1tch.... This sh1t didn't happen overnight... It was a slow process.
Do these men stay because they have kids together?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
When you call them a kunt every 60 days or so it temperarily jams their program. Lol. And its fun
No need to use that vulgar language. B!tch in street talk is fine. Like, when we go to a place to eat, she says it's BYOB. I say, cool, bring your own b!tch. Check!

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do these men stay because they have kids together?
I can speak to that point...20 year marriage I ended

It is a "slowly turning up the heat, and then your goose is cooked" kind of deal..
Early on when you say "hey, enough is enough" and turn to your parents for support they tell you "YOU are the *******" and you need to be nicer. So you operate from the Beta perspective of be nice to keep an even keel.

Also once you are married it is cheaper to keep her prevents a lot of men from taking the financial hit.

And when you look at your kids and think how it is going to wreck them, it keeps you around. It probably extended my departure by 5 years.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While I don't pull away as they get closer, I have definitely ended relationships over too much drama, including my most recent 18 month relationship. Like you, I tolerated too much drama. It's difficult because women are all dramatic due to their emotions and it's tough being realistic with yourself about how much of it you would need to accept in order to be in a relationship vs how much is too much. I will say that in the last relationship, I ended it faster than I ever have before (due to drama,) but my mistake was taking her back multiple times after she immediately came back on her hands and knees begging the next day.

Surprisingly I haven't really come across this. I think the type of women I'm physically attracted to, and who are attracted to me, tend to not be brain-dead. I can really only recount one girl like this and she was very close to a 9. She wasn't dumb but was a bit of an odd ball and I think I would have been annoyed with her if we were anything more than FWB which is all we ever had.

Instead, I have ended up in the situation a couple times where I got together with a ~6-6.5 and wasn't quite sure how hot I thought she was, and figured maybe if I got to know her and the sex was great, I would be satisfied. With one exception, that never worked out for me. Sex with them quickly felt like more of an obligation than something I wanted, and I would have to drink a bit to motivate myself to do it. So I generally stick with 7s and above. This isn't a brag - my 7 may be another man's 5 and yet another man's 10 - who knows. The one exception to all this was a girl with a 5 face and a 9 body. Her incredible body, the best sex I ever had, her extremely confident attitude, her athletic achievements, and a lot of depth of conversations and mutual interests made me fall for her. But in the end I had to force myself to dump her and move on because of:
Lack of reciprocity.
I made the mistake of continuing to invest in her even though she wasn't investing in me at the same level. I learned my lesson.

Another reason I would add is fear/insecurity and controlling behavior. Fear and insecurity generally manifests itself as DRAMA, which has already been covered, but controlling behavior is a huge red flag. When she starts making demands like "you need to block your ex on social media" or slowly trying to isolate you from friends by guilting you etc, I've learned that it isn't enough to just hold iron-clad frame and not comply. You just have to eject because women who do this are too damaged to be in a relationship with. I thought holding iron frame and refusing to comply would make her come to the realization that her attempts to control me weren't going to work and result in her ultimately giving up the control attempts, but these types of women are the ones who would continue putting their hand on a hot burner even though they've done it 100x before and been burned each time. They are stuck in a loop they will never escape from. Don't be so narcissistic in thinking YOU are going to be the one to finally get through to her.

BriBri

Don Juan
Reaction score
They aren’t aware of their predicament in most cases. They know they are miserable though. After a while it becomes a mental program set up by their “neural pathways”. An unconscious action. He becomes a slave to her emotional manipulation, that is infinitely much more powerful than anything else she can do. He is clueless. And after a time, so will you. There is no man alive that is immune. Emotional manipulation is where her true power lays. It’s a simple but very good subject. It meshes perfectly to a man’s biology. I mean PERFECTLY!
I'm not ashamed to say this is pretty much what happened to me. She was kinda like my 'emotional tampon' ;) ...a shoulder to cry on during work-related stress.