"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Relapses?

Izo

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 13, 2004
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Hawaii
Anyone else have this problem? Does behavior work in cycles? It’s like for one or two days I can vibe with anyone and get anyone laughing, and then for the next few days I can’t even start a conversation with anyone, and so on and so on, and the cycle continues on and on. Wtf? Anyone know why this happens?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

i am me

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 18, 2004
Messages
885
Reaction score
1
happens to me too

it probably has something to do with mood...so just keep trying to "Do what works". its not easy but the more you try, the easier it gets.
 

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2004
Messages
544
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
in front of my computer
easiest way to improve your mood is get enough sleep and EAT RIGHT!!

food = mood
 

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
SE England/ York
"easiest way to improve your mood is get enough sleep and EAT RIGHT!!

food = mood"


DAMN STRAIGHT!
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
What's a 'mood'?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 6, 2004
Messages
1,349
Reaction score
11
Location
Nottingham
Happens to me aswell. Roll with the punches
 
Top