"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Relapse Discussion 3: Cloud-Uk, Mr Debonaire, jonny football hero, AlexTheGreat, JSH

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
SE England/ York
How is it going guys?

How do you all feel about yourselves now?

Personally, I feel better. The college work has been agoing alright, I've got some Uni offers and I've got the Oxford interview out of the way. So that's obviously quite a bit of pressure off.

As for the mack...it's better. I'm still not the master I want to be but I'm improving. Managed to pull at Oxford, which was cool, felt like a bit of a Legend for 20 minutes. But, even though she slept in my bed, I got no where except pulling and topless. What the ****! I should have kicked that ho out of the damn bed, thrown her on the street! It makes me increasingly angry the more I think about it.

I have learnt something big though. I used the think I knew where I was going. I knew I was going to be a player. Give me the info, the practice, the motivation, I would be lining up one night stands and **** buddies left right and center. What a load of bull**** that ended up being...

You don't go out trying to be something. You get better and that takes you somewhere. If I keep learning, keep improving, keep everything tight, I'll end up as something. Something that I could see a lot of people being jealous of, something I can be truely, sweetly proud of. But I doubt I'll get one one-night stand or **** buddy on my way there. Screw it, I could get there with only having sex with no one (though i ****ing hope not). Hell, it's just a new way of looking at the problem I guess...

Anyway. I need to sit down and properly "learn" the techniques that many people have suggested. I'm thinking about senor fingers and others. The written advice on geting different types of girls, the differences between givers and takers, all that stuff. I now think I'm at the stage where I could learn it myself, but that would take a while and a lot of failing.

After yesterday morning I'm very horny. Go figure.

(*looks up "beating an anti-slut deffence";) *)
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

I-am-someone

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 30, 2004
Messages
477
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Location
the Netherlands
You know, I don't know if this is true for everybody.
In the beginning when you read these things and go out and test the very basics of them, it's suddenly a whole new world that opens for you. Then, after a while the world suddenly turns back to normal and you realize that there is more to life.

The basic idea I think that you should learn from these boards is that, when you are truly happy with who you are and what you do, people will notice and like you for it. You don't need to be the player everybody on here is telling you to be if you're not that kind of an individual.
I think most of the people on here are too smart or too geeky (nothing wrong with that!!) to be a player like that and will either not succeed because they are not happy with themselves to begin with, or start playing around and quickly learn that it's so damn easy and all you've just acquired is a new power to be better than the masses.

Let's just state that the majority of the people that stick to these boards, are most likely not real Don Juans. They are people that imitate the self-confidence of the real life version, but do not really become it. Until you really become the Don Juan, you can read all you want but you will not get any further than being a good actor.

Just my $.02 anyway.
 

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
SE England/ York
I-am-someone, I think you missunderstand, I totally agree with you! No one will ever be happy if what they do doesn't come from them. You should do things as an extention of yourself, not trying to become a different person. We all want to be better, but none of us should want to be different.

Just on a totally pointless side not- Gangstas and Samurai, two groups of people that are supposed to be cool, suck. They both suck so much ass. Sure, perhaps you need some confidence to pimp and to kill yourself in a particularly inefficient manner, but really? As lifestyles, they are just crap. The first you get shot up in and die in your late teens, the second you get ordered to kill yourself and die in your late teens.

Seriously, I know what I have just said is so henchly geeked up, but damn. Teenage guys are stupid:p :D .
 

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
Hey man, long time no see.

I feel good. I'm bulking up to the proportions of a greek god. :D :D

As usaul, just as i get my mack on, the christmas holidays come and i lose it. But then again, it's christmas. Hopefully some parties will come my way.
 

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
Bump.

It's the Christmas holidays, and i have 2 essays, and (practice) exam question and revision for Business studies exam (12 Jan).

Oh well, nearly done with the essays (german/history) and i'm starting the Exam question tommorow. I want two solid weeks of business revision. I have just gained a new motivation to study, (don't know why)

Happy holidays you bastards!
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

AlexTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 9, 2004
Messages
497
Reaction score
7
me, with the grades, it's been going better : I've got a great note in chemistry (my worst class this semester) and everyting else is top notch.

With the ladies : obsession over a chick for a bit, but I'm over that now... And, just to get her completely out of my mind, I just went out and picked up a few numbers :D I'll call one of them up today (damn, she isn't answering, but I know the number's real).

Muscles : top notch. I'm seeing increases in muscle mass.

can,t remember the last thing I wanted to improve .... grrr

Oh well, it's going pretty good so far.
 

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
SE England/ York
Feeling a bit down here. I need to go out and do some pick-ups really, I've been a bit pathetic on that front.

I've also lost most of the weight I've gained. I feel pretty rough too. Didn't get an offer from Oxford either. You know when you don't feel up for anything, and then you start feeling angry that you don't feel up for anything? I'm in that sort of vicious circle right now. Heh heh I did pull when i was at the Oxford interview though- that makes me feel special!

Meh, my report was a bit ****ty, though perhaps I had it coming. Of course now I've gone into "must do all my work now!" mode, which is just kinda stupid.

I think I've been spending too much on drink lately too. Would just rather be down the pub with my mates than at home.

Screw it, you don't want to hear a sob story, and neither do I. On the plus side even though my weight has gone down I'm still stronger than ever. My bench at home is now up to 54kg at 5 sets of 8 reps. I want to be up to 60 though, that would be respectable.

-Do you know what gets on my tits the most actually? The fact I've got it so good at the moment, I've got cash, great mates and I should be loving it. But i know that there's this other stuff I could have, and can have, but i don't have it yet. Untill I've got it that good I'm stuck pissed off I'm not there yet! Man! Becoming a better person stinks...

Plus I havent got any ass yet. And that girl from college flaked me savagely- actually forgot i had invited her out! I called that day! I must have accidently killed her mum or something! I mean...ouch!

-And don't know what i'm doing for NYE yet. So pissed off....

Edit: OMG, just read some senor fingers and I totally failed that bytch test with the Oxford girl. I could so have tapped that if I hadn't been a prick. ACtually that makes me feel good cos now I know I'm not ugly! Hooray!
 
Last edited:
Top