"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Rejection.

Maeisgood

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 21, 2004
Messages
447
Reaction score
3
Besides disregarding any fear of rejection, like a negative response from a kiss or something, what can be said or done to still feel in power from a bad response to an advance?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

BLUEox117

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 18, 2004
Messages
294
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Maeisgood
Besides disregarding any fear of rejection, like a negative response from a kiss or something, what can be said or done to still feel in power from a bad response to an advance?
u move on to the next woman, its pretty simple.
 

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,270
Reaction score
3
Age
38
Location
hyphy bay area, ca
Understand that the girl is fooling herself into thinking she can do better.
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by AC/DC
Understand that the girl is fooling herself into thinking she can do better.
More like realize that the girl made the huge mistake. You can find other chicks, but she'll never get another chance with you.
 

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,270
Reaction score
3
Age
38
Location
hyphy bay area, ca
Originally posted by Vincent
More like realize that the girl made the huge mistake. You can find other chicks, but she'll never get another chance with you.
Sure.

lolol I love you man!
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

hacx

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 28, 2004
Messages
135
Reaction score
0
her lost not yours
 
Top