Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Rejection...

PumpingIron13

Don Juan
Reaction score
No. Before you rage, I was not rejected actually lol. I just wanned to bring up an awesome quote I read in the book East of Eden. It is a subtle one but I think it really applys to AFC's and the mentality we shouldnt have. If your familiar with the book the character Caleb (representing cain from the genesis) is a rejected character who struggles to fight against what he feels is his inner evil; at some point steinbeck drops the quote:

The worst thing that may happen to a boy is not rejection, but to be rejected and accept it, and worse come to expect rejection so much from others that he himself draws the rejections out of them.

I used to do that when I had my baddd afc days...before Id try and get with someone I would doubt myself saying blah blah blah you will get hurt, I already know I cant get her i would tell my freinds, shes out of my league pounding all that into my brain and guess what....I was rejected.

The thing is I think we should never expect rejection, if we think about it so much we will let it happen and i know I did. You can't even consider winning anything with that mentality. Like if 2 teams of equal strength went at it in a BBall game and one team was discussing where they would put the trophy and the other, saying "dude dont even try we cant win"...theyre the same skill level but i think we know which team will win.

Winners dont think of rejection.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
i cant believe no one replied to this.....its a really good thread!

1 thing to point out is, if someone ALWAYS gets rejected then there is a reason for that and they will expect rejection no matter wat, thus creating a downward spiral - im talkin bout those who went up to 100 girls and got rejected by all 100 of them!

after the FIRST "acception" (aka not rejection), the person will feel like DA MAN and will no longer expect rejection like he did b4 because hes gonna think "wow this cutie liked me and didnt reject me so **** that shyt, these other cuties have no rite to reject me either, THEY ARE ALL ****IN MINE!!!!"

Reaction score
I learned in sales a long time ago, Rejection is either one of three things:
1. I don't understand.
2. I don't see value.
3. I already have what you are offering.

With women, it mostly is never number 3 because even if they had a guy like me, they still wouldn't mind keepin one on the side in case ol' boy breaks lose.

Her not understanding you is a plus, a mystery, she trys to seek more information.

The problem is, the interest, the value. You haven't used your masculinity to make her lust. It's that simple, I've made numerous of threads on this. When women lust after a guy, it doesn't matter about all this conversation skills and bullshyt, she's already sold, fill out the paperwork.

Why keep trying to sell somebody who's already sold, eventually if you keep going you'll lose the sell.

DJF