"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Rejection; what all guys could learn from sales

characternote

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 31, 2018
Messages
1,256
Reaction score
1,463
seduction is mainly about how you are perceived and timing

master this and the results will soon follow

then it is about not being a simp and knowing when to persist and when to just leave things be

most guys that complain also have horrible fundamentals

always ask yourself this , would at least other guys have a good impression about me ?

if not even other guys have a good impression about you , why would women have ?

if other guys do not want tk be friends with you because they do not think that you are cool or interesting , why women would ?
yeah, I pretty much agree.
I've always had lots of friends
More importantly, when I was getting into this, I was getting bad advice on FR's I was writing at the time who were suggesting there must be something super 'off' to ever be getting ignored by some hot 18 year old on a cold approach or whatever. I was too naive and took their advice when i should have trusted my instincts, as it really stressed me out thinking back lol

But in hindsight, even when I was writing them FR's all that time ago, i'd banged like 20 girls or something from cold approach. There's no way that would have been possible if my fundamentals were super bad or I was a mega weird dude who gave off bad vibes etc.

The actual answer, that the deluded old armchair theory goons at rooshv forum or wherever it was didn't tell me, was that it's a numbers game, and of course you're gonna get a lot of bad reactions from girls way younger and hotter than me on a cold approach. Even more so in the UK where we don't even tend to talk to strangers lol. A lot of 'awkward' interactions are actually because she chooses to make it 'awkward'. It's literally just a way of rejecting a guy
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
yeah, I pretty much agree.
I've always had lots of friends
More importantly, when I was getting into this, I was getting bad advice on FR's I was writing at the time who were suggesting there must be something super 'off' to ever be getting ignored by some hot 18 year old on a cold approach or whatever. I was too naive and took their advice when i should have trusted my instincts, as it really stressed me out thinking back lol

But in hindsight, even when I was writing them FR's all that time ago, i'd banged like 20 girls or something from cold approach. There's no way that would have been possible if my fundamentals were super bad or I was a mega weird dude who gave off bad vibes etc.

The actual answer, that the deluded old armchair theory goons at rooshv forum or wherever it was didn't tell me, was that it's a numbers game, and of course you're gonna get a lot of bad reactions from girls way younger and hotter than me on a cold approach. Even more so in the UK where we don't even tend to talk to strangers lol. A lot of 'awkward' interactions are actually because she chooses to make it 'awkward'. It's literally just a way of rejecting a guy
the guys who are successful also tend to stay in spots filled with sl8ts either with tourists

they tend to maximize the opportunity

to be frank man … I kinda now tend to go more towards social circle … the quality of girls is better ( especially on the personality side )

banging h0es ( like most puas do ) kinda started making me feel more and more like sh1t on the inside ( their energy is very dark )
 
Top