Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Rejection is my Friend!

maranathaman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lately, I've been realizing that when I get rejected by a pretty lady, more times than not, she does it in such a mean-spirited way that it actually helps me to understand that I am actually better-off without her!
The sooner I find this out, the better!
So in a way, Rejection is my friend!
If the girl is bad news, but doesn't out-n-out reject me right away, I could waste weeks, months, years chasing after a bad apple, when if she had rejected me early on, I would be temporarily hurt, but then bounce-back quicker and get to searching for a woman who's worthy of me! So now, if she's bad news, I HOPE she rejects me as quickly as possible so I can "Next" her and resume my search for a jewel! What a concept!

------------------
"You miss 100% of the shots you never take"
- Wayne Gretzky

DonJoey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with that - the worse the rejection is delivered, the more i'm glad I didnt waste more time with this woman....I then wish her all the losers in the world and move on..hehe

maranathaman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DonJoey:
I agree with that - the worse the rejection is delivered, the more i'm glad I didnt waste more time with this woman....I then wish her all the losers in the world and move on..hehe
YaMan!
I kinda hope women like this will perhaps be rejected themselves in such a way that they realize that they need to treat people better!

------------------
"You miss 100% of the shots you never take"
- Wayne Gretzky

Don the Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good Point maranathaman!

I never thought of being rejected in that way before. I used to take it personally. Not anymore!!

Thanks,

Legend

------------------
"I have always believed that when a man gets it into his head to do something, and when he exclusively occupies himself in that design, he must succeed, whatever the difficulties. That man will become Grand Vizier or Pope"..... Casanova

"You are what you are, You are where you are, by what goes into your mind, you can change what you are, you can change where you are by changing what goes into your mind" ....Zig Ziglar

Josh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Don the Legend:
Good Point maranathaman!

I never thought of being rejected in that way before. I used to take it personally. Not anymore!!

Thanks,

Legend

I used to take it personally too. But then, how can they really reject you while they don't even know you? It can't be the looks cause then EVERY chick would've rejected you. I like to think now that they're either in a bad mood, too many guys already tried to pick her up or she's just a b***h and I'm glad I found that out as early as I could.

lc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
knowing they aren't worth it @ the get-go is more efficient than spending $ & your valuable time on someone who isn't worth it. Makes sense to know soon as possible that someone is a 'bustout'. Your time is gold because YOU are gold-always remember that-and so these rude 'blowoffs' are a blessing instead of having someone leading you on.

Good point.

lc