Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Rejection is better than regret

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a little reminder guys. I finally decided to start with daygame after becoming comfortable with social circle gaming, and it was ****ing terrifying. I literally spent 30 minutes walking through the city (not even my own, I went to visit a friend) without approaching, even though 2 different girls caught my eye HARD. So I finally grabbed my balls and approached a chinese qtie, it went well, and everything was WAY easier after breaking that "approach wall".

So now, a day after it, I'm not thinking about the approaches...I'm thinking about those 2 girls I didn't approach. It is really painful to think that I might have a date with them but I won't because I didn't try.

So remember guys: Rejection is better than regret.

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cold approach is an awesome exercise in self-growth Nothing's more liberating than seeing a beautiful girl and going for what you want without caving to rationalizations or attachments to negative emotions. Plus, it'll spill over into other areas of your life (at least it did for me--my life really started taking off in other areas a couple months after I started making a concerted effort to cold approach).

l__i__l

Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed, rejection is instantaneous, while regret lingers on like prolonged torture.
I quite enjoy getting rejected.

DiegoSantori

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We are constantly met with rejection and ordinarily we do not think it's important.

If a store we go to is unexpectedly closed we simply go to another. If the Fish of the Day is sold out we order the Penne with sausage. We don't stop, curl up in a ball and cease wanting to try at life. We never should, even when trying makes us uncomfortable.

Rejections are not important. Your life and your happiness is.

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Rejection does not exist. If your mind is into it, despite being shunned and the worst odds, you will never encounter a better feeling than having fulfilled your intended purpose for the moment. Regret is the past, the waste of talent, of opportunity, of decision.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Regret is the worst... Depression will make you experience missed opportunities. It has a paralyzing effect. it's not fun at all! It's a huge challenge to deal with but, is mostly manageable on good days.

Rejection is way better... It works both ways. In that, you also have the ability to reject the person who rejected you.