"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Rejection Games

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
This is meant to be a list of 'games' that you can play with yourself, or with friends (if they are so inclined to participate), that will help to develop confidence in approaching.

1. DYD's social experiment :

- Go to the mall, or somewhere with lots of ladies.
- Everytime you see an attractive lady, approach, say, "Hi, I'm doing a little experiment to help me get over my fear of approaching women that I find attractive. Thanks for helping."
- Then keep walking.

2. BootCamp style

- Go to lady central.
- Approach everyone (or every woman) with a 'hi' or 'hello' then keep walking.

3. How many rejections?

- Go to the local bar
- approach every woman, say 'hi' and ask for her number.
- Count how many women say no.

4. How many kisses?

- Go to the bar
- Walk up to every girl, and say "I just got dumped by my gf, if you give me a kiss it would help me get over her. Thanks."
(This one might cause you some grief later in the evening after being kissed by a few girls in the club)

I can't think of anything else at the moment, but feel free to add to the list.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Capi Crimini

Banned
Joined
Sep 1, 2003
Messages
855
Reaction score
0
Location
Hell
my favorite one is always

"Hi, I'm doing a little experiment to help me get over my fear of approaching women that I find attractive. Thanks for helping."

lol. Doesn't work to well but it's still fun...

As for the last two, I really don't like the idea of asking every girl, not for fear, but becuase when you do that other girls see you as needy and your IL goes down, It's good for no0bs to teach them not to fear rejection, but nothing else.

Another favorite is one on this board where you draw the chicks stick figure style... something else happens...lol... don't remember but I know it was funny.

I prefer doing whatever needs to be done at the moment and not pre-planning stuff. more natural.

Anyway.
 

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
Originally posted by Capi Crimini
It's good for no0bs to teach them not to fear rejection, but nothing else.
That's who this is aimed for.
 
Top