"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Rejecting sex?

tail_spinner

New Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2003
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Some time ago, I was on a multi-night trip with my GF. We had sex on the first few nights but on the last night, I just wasn't feeling horny (I had gotten enough "action" the few nights before), I was also tired, and above all, I didn't want to go through all the foreplay to get to the real "meat."

Anyways, the next day, my GF was all moody and started throwing massive tests at me because she wanted to f*ck that night but I didn't.

DJs, is there any advice for handling this situation?

I also read some thread/article before on how rejecting sex with women takes away their only power over us. Can somebody post the link to that thread/article? Thanks.

tail_spinner
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
Originally posted by tail_spinner I also read some thread/article before on how rejecting sex with women takes away their only power over us. Can somebody post the link to that thread/article? Thanks.
There's about 500 of them, explaining this. Which one did you read?

Try telling your girlfriend that "you were tired" and "not in the mood"... that if she helped you out more often, she'd be getting enough action. :D
 

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
It's because women assume that men ALWAYS want sex if they can get it, when in reality it's only REALY FRIGGIN CLOSE TO ALWAYS, so when you turn a woman down for sex she'll naturally assume that you she isn't attractive enough to turn you one.

I'd make it up the next day... shyte, with my ex she'd wake me up at like 5am with my dyck in her mouth... I'd tell her that I wanna sleep a lil bit longer, then I'd roll over and eventually she got the hint... BUT, when I did wake up I would go for it cause I know she was waiting.
 

WorldTraveller

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2004
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Age
54
Location
everywhere
Man sometimes you just need to rest... I once fell asleep with the condom in my hand... did't even get to put it on. She probably didn't like it but hey... as soon as I woke up next day I made it up of course and after that we were both laughing our asses off remembering the incident.

My advice is: You always have to make it up, but better do it when you feel like it.

Someone once said "sex is like air, when you don't have it you can't stop thinking about it." But when you have been getting it daily for a week... wtf... :eek:
 

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
Originally posted by WorldTraveller
Man sometimes you just need to rest... I once fell asleep with the condom in my hand... did't even get to put it on.
ROFLMAO

What was the chick doing? :D :D :D
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

WorldTraveller

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2004
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Age
54
Location
everywhere
She was spreading like an eagle, waiting for me to put the thing on… but I swear I was soooo tired I fell asleep with it in my hand…. I don’t even want to imagine her look :D
 
Top