donut dunker
Don Juan
I had a crush on this girl in my church for about 3 months now. Our chruch went to disney world and my friend who had known that I had a crush on her deceided to ask her out for me (i didnt ask him too) well she said she was talkin to someone else at the time and I was kinda moping around, for the rest of the day. my question is should i still go after her and if so how should i go about it? i still have strong feeling for her im kinda confused on where to go now.
The funny thing is she was giving all the sign before that like eye contact and stuff so thats what really confused me. i'm not to good at reading signals from girls so if someone could help me out it would be amazing.
The funny thing is she was giving all the sign before that like eye contact and stuff so thats what really confused me. i'm not to good at reading signals from girls so if someone could help me out it would be amazing.