Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Rejected - I'm indifferent - she ignores me

Uncharted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Met a girl in a summer class - I asked her out. She says she is busy all week. I say "no problem" - a rejection to me so that's fine.

-Next class, I am indifferent. I say "Hey". She says "Hey". Nothing else.

-Following class, she totally ignores me.

-Next class, I walk by her, she doesn't look at me. I say "hey (her name)". She doesn't respond.

Should I totally ignore her? Her friends are my friends so she's now part of my social group and I will be seeing her in person twice a week for the next 8 weeks. I don't usually ignore someone unless they piss me off. Not looking to ask her out again, just trying to avoid drama.

In the past, if I haven't totally ignored, then I've gone over the top C/F. Big smiling and loud /obnoxious "HEY THERE KELLY!" or whatever her name is. Usually get a smile from that.

White Boy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man stop being rude haha. Life isn't a transaction all the time.

The only drama I see here is you obsessing over one person being busy. Why would they want to hang with you in the first place? Have you asked yourself that?

And even relationships like these aren't something you plan step by step. You don't need to ignore her every other day like it's a game or something haha

So someone was busy, so what...I would just get on with my life, I would still be her friend. If she ever wanted something from me I'd probably playfully say "Yeah I'd love to help after you totally flaked on me" but I wouldn't hold a grudge and be negative

Try making new friends and try talking to new girls. Calm down a lot, and when people notice you actually have stuff going on in your life, they'll appreciate it and being more willing to chill with you. When you don't have anything going on in your life, it's so obvious and you just come off as needy, and the kind of person who takes energy from other and has bad energy pretty much, and to be honest it's creepy.

So I pretty much talk to a lot of people, I put out the effort to meet new different people, and make new friends, and I've stopped being the kind of person who has a heart attack over one person flaking on me. Stop taking things so personally.

JBB84

Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds like she wants to be left alone anyway. Stop trying to talk to her. Its obviously annoying her if she's straight not responding.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been in similar situations. Just show up, do your thing, and don't interact with her. Indifference her to the max. She wants to borrow a pen, sure. ''It sure is nice outside today!'' ''Yes, it sure is.'' And that's it. Just lame, non threatening boring ass small talk and nothing more. It's all she deserves. This is more than noble of you after she ignored/didn't acknowledge you. I have no tolerance for that shıt. It's immature and shows she can't deal with adult social issues.

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time you see her, ask "whats up your a$$"!?

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
VladPatton said:
Been in similar situations. Just show up, do your thing, and don't interact with her. Indifference her to the max. She wants to borrow a pen, sure. ''It sure is nice outside today!'' ''Yes, it sure is.'' And that's it. Just lame, non threatening boring ass small talk and nothing more. It's all she deserves. This is more than noble of you after she ignored/didn't acknowledge you. I have no tolerance for that shıt. It's immature and shows she can't deal with adult social issues.
^This.

Females are moody. At any given time, there is usually one in every group that is giving you the silent treatment.

You didn't do anything wrong. You suggested a date, and she wasn't interested. Now she's feeling all high and mighty with her "How dare he ask me out" crap.

So interact with her as little as possible. Keep the conversations short, polite, and business-like.

Most of all, don't let it affect you. You're in a great mood and friendly with everyone else.

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's not interested in you. Though I find it odd she wouldn't at least be considerate to you since you are guys are in the same social group. Sounds like a cvnt to me. IMO I would completely write her off. That means if one day she became interested I would reject her in a similar fashion. But it's up to you how you wanna approach this. It would be interesting to see how social proof is going to play an effect here. I'm going to assume at one point she's going to see you with another girl(s), so things can definitely change. But for the time being, don't give 2 sh!ts about her, act like she doesn't even exist :yes: If she changes that little cvnt attitude of hers and says hello to you, sure, say hello back. But don't show any more interest.

plate's_empty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sandow said:
She's not interested in you. Though I find it odd she wouldn't at least be considerate to you since you are guys are in the same social group. Sounds like a cvnt to me. IMO I would completely write her off. That means if one day she became interested I would reject her in a similar fashion. But it's up to you how you wanna approach this. It would be interesting to see how social proof is going to play an effect here. I'm going to assume at one point she's going to see you with another girl(s), so things can definitely change. But for the time being, don't give 2 sh!ts about her, act like she doesn't even exist :yes: If she changes that little cvnt attitude of hers and says hello to you, sure, say hello back. But don't show any more interest.
It's like once you ask them out, they automatically think you're beneath them. It may be that you asked her out too soon. She feels she didn't have to prove anything to you before you asked her out....

Right now, in her mind, she thinks you'd go out with her if she wanted to. All she has to do is mention it to you and you'd jump at the chance....in her mind. It's possible to reverse this frame.

Ignore. You gave her a shot, she blew it. Her one chance has passed.

At some point, hopefully she gives you a chance to show that you're not interested in her anymore. :) If she notices that you're indifferent to her, and are constantly acting that way, she may test you out, give you a smile, or come ask you a question about this or that. Be short and act as if she were some fat annoying self entitled girl that you can't wait to get away from. It's surprising, with the right opportunity, how quickly these situations can be turned around.

pinkfl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just smile and be courteous if you're in a situation where you are around her, but there's no reason to go out of your way to be a doormat. Just because she's in your social group, doesn't mean you need to go out of your way to give her special attention.

B

BeDJ

Indifference only works when a woman has attraction and/or interest for you.

3agle 3yes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^ This is true.

The first piece of advice I have for you is NEVER be overly interested in a girl you don't even know.

You asked her out without knowing a thing about her character.

The second piece is she is probably ignoring you because she doesn't want to lead you on.

However, this could also be interpreted that she is afraid to talk to you.

NEVER take women seriously. Always give girls you are attracted to the impression they are attracted to you first.

The next time you see her, smile and say:

"It's okay, you can say hi to me. I won't judge you...just don't get the impression we're in a relationship."