Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Rejected after passionate kissing on first date

casperian1980

Reaction score
Okay this is the first time I've ever asked for dating advice online, but really need some feedback on how I screwed this one up. I met this girl online and, for a first date, I took her to a bar to hear live music. I wouldn't normally take a girl to a bar for a first date but she mentioned that she really likes live music and I could tell that she wanted to go out and have fun. From the start, she was pretty affectionate...she was the first online date I've had who greeted me with a hug - the conversation was okay although I did most of the talking - she was kind of monosyllabic - giving short answers to my questions - but we had some good laughs. After a few drinks she got real flirty and comfortable around me. It was hard to talk over the music, so a couple times I had to lean over and talk into her ear - when doing this, I stroked her hair back and then kind of ran my hand down the side of her neck. Also, when talking I leaned in close and she did the same. We finally left the table and started dancing. I'm not much of a dancer but we got very physical and I went in for a kiss. It started off as a small kiss but we both opened our mouths and she seemed to enjoy it. We danced for a while longer. I went to take a piss and order another beer and when I came back she had her jacket on and wanted to leave. It was sort of unexpected. I walked her to her car and we kissed goodnight very passionately for about 30 seconds.

Of course, I left the date feeling pretty good...and the next day I texted her saying that I had fun and looked forward to the next time. She gave me a vague response just saying "I'll text you." After five days of not hearing from her, I texted her saying we should grab a cup of coffee and she replied saying that she's busy and is going out on a date with "a friend" tonight, which happens to be Valentines day. She offered no counter.

I'm pretty disappointed because I had high hopes and rarely get so physical with a girl on the first date.

Where did I go wrong? Did I destroy sexual tension? Did I make her think I'm just after sex?

Thanks!

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No need to wonder about what you did wrong. You were probably a quick rebound, potential ONS or for whatever reason she just wasn't feeling it. Don't stress yourself about it. Just move on to the next girl.

LeonSK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Next. Don't waste the time to think about it...

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
It was a union job of sorts. She made her decision based on "seniority." She probably has been sleeping with this "friend" for a while, even BEFORE she met you.

Not your fault at all. Completely beyond your control.

But to answer your question, no, making out is NOT a turn off or too much for date one. That wasn't the problem at all. She probably enjoyed it, but she started to feel guilty about cheating her on secret "friend." So she cut the date short. That is also beyond your control.

casperian1980

Reaction score
You guys are awesome - thank you for taking the time to reply. It's funny, the rejection stung for a few hours and I was hanging my head low, but I'm already over it. Like you say, it was out of my control. But it never ceases to amaze me how fast a woman can go from hot to ice cold!

Megaman XIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Right now, you're just a friend. Your princess is in another castle!

She likes her friend (lover) more than you.

Get equipped.

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LeonSK said:
Next. Don't waste the time to think about it...
:yes:

abe0

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
U did nothing wrong. I hava had a couple of those....great couple of dates. Then....no response. Do not wrack your brains on it or you will go crazy...just move on. Abe