Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Regulated to the garage for his mancave... Geez

RickTheToad

Reaction score
This video came up in my rec. feeds I guess because I was watching some Chris Hogan and Dave Ramsey videos. Unreal that the dude had to partition his garage just to have his own space in their home.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I believe it's a wrong observation. Guy build himself an office in his garage.
No, I believe you are mistaken. He build his garage into an office. I know where this dude lives. It's freakin freezing in the winters and you'll die in the summer. The garage, as with most garages, have no heat and no AC. HE was regulated to the garage. Not a side room, not the basement, not the attack. The garage with no heat or AC. Yes, I am sure wifey gave him a space heater for the winter months.. @backseatjuan, I sometimes wonder about your blue pill conditioning. First, the girlfriend wiping her bottom with your undergarments, now this.. ;'p

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
I don't see a problem with heat and AC, a split system solves it easily. The guy was not thrown by his wife into garage to live, the guy had himself build an office in his garage in order to save money on renting an actual office. You are mistaking in your observation.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, I believe you are mistaken. He build his garage into an office. I know where this dude lives. It's freakin freezing in the winters and you'll die in the summer. The garage, as with most garages, have no heat and no AC. HE was regulated to the garage. Not a side room, not the basement, not the attack. The garage with no heat or AC. Yes, I am sure wifey gave him a space heater for the winter months.. @backseatjuan, I sometimes wonder about your blue pill conditioning. First, the girlfriend wiping her bottom with your undergarments, now this.. ;'p
can't he put a ac or a heater on then?
not always what a guy do is because of a woman, maybe he also have kids and want to leave his home for then to sleep then he build a place so he can play or do whatever?

considerating then a guy only do things because of a woman is kinda sad, and even if that is the case, that is his problem, also you should consider he only did this so he could put on youtube and try to get some money from it? strange things happen not alwyas because of woman, a lot of times because of money

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Look at this soyboy beta with the thick framed glasses and soyface. Who the f builds an office in a GARAGE. Thats where alpha stuff like your bad ass car and power tools and projects get setup. Not your soy latte and webcam while then prius is parked outside.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I don't see a problem with heat and AC, a split system solves it easily. The guy was not thrown by his wife into garage to live, the guy had himself build an office in his garage in order to save money on renting an actual office. You are mistaking in your observation.
You have a right to your opinion. However, one would argue, he could had built an office in other areas of the home which already have heat and/or AC. Thus, there would no need to spend 2k for a split system and install, and spend another grand or two for another wall edition within the garage. Which, now a car is outside because they lost the use of one garage port for his "office". But, again, you are entitled to your opinion.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
You a right to diluted view of reality.
Not really. I think I know a think or two about construction. I was in construction for several years after the military. This was not cost effective at all. He was thrown out of their house and regulated to the garage. Most likely, his half of the garage too.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Look at this soyboy beta with the thick framed glasses and soyface. Who the f builds an office in a GARAGE. Thats where alpha stuff like your bad ass car and power tools and projects get setup. Not your soy latte and webcam while then prius is parked outside.
Very true @Julian. Very true.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
can't he put a ac or a heater on then?
not always what a guy do is because of a woman, maybe he also have kids and want to leave his home for then to sleep then he build a place so he can play or do whatever?

considerating then a guy only do things because of a woman is kinda sad, and even if that is the case, that is his problem, also you should consider he only did this so he could put on youtube and try to get some money from it? strange things happen not alwyas because of woman, a lot of times because of money
If one has to add a wall, insulation, wood, a split system, loss of one port of the garage so now he has to park outside, etc. How is that cheaper than being inside the home? None of this would had been necessary. He's a pastor too. Doesn't a pastor already have an office at the Church? IDK. This reminds me when Carey from King of Queens regulated Doug to the garage for his mancave.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Why not have an office in the living room, oh no, the kids get in the way! Dang! Why not have an office in a separate room, oh no, strangers would have to enter the house and meet the family, privacy issues! Dang! Looks like garage is the most logical choice!

By the way, he is not a pastor, he does not have a church, he is a motivational speaker.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Why not have an office in the living room, oh no, the kids get in the way! Dang! Why not have an office in a separate room, oh no, strangers would have to enter the house and meet the family, privacy issues! Dang! Looks like garage is the most logical choice!

By the way, he is not a pastor, he does not have a church, he is a motivational speaker.
Well, you are incorrect, as he's a pastor at Two Cities Church (https://twocities.church/). As for the location, they have these things called den's, attics, and basements. Just something to consider.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Ugh and hes a pastor. As a follower of Jesus i am tired of these cuck pastors preaching weak af. Dudes not even the master of his homestead how can we lead people when he is being led by his wife

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If one has to add a wall, insulation, wood, a split system, loss of one port of the garage so now he has to park outside, etc. How is that cheaper than being inside the home? None of this would had been necessary. He's a pastor too. Doesn't a pastor already have an office at the Church? IDK. This reminds me when Carey from King of Queens regulated Doug to the garage for his mancave.
Did she cvck him too?