Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Regret of blowing it

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeh man cards are a good idea. They give the plausible deniability of being professional. It also takes the pressure off her.
Don't under estimate female logic nor a woman's prevalence to victimhood. True plausible deniability is absent from text, email or anything hard proof. Error on the side of caution. Outside the office, go full retard. Be a neanderthal even. Entirely unapologetic. Take it or leave it.

Finally, Pook accurately depicts female nature in emphasis on her seeing world's and not the man. Its why war brides is a phenomenon and why male disposability is a interchangeable game to sociopathy.

Willingness to walk is Goat status. With High interest level, little is needed with regards to dropping DHV and leading he4 back to your gingerbread house. SRS

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Don't under estimate female logic nor a woman's prevalence to victimhood. True plausible deniability is absent from text, email or anything hard proof. Error on the side of caution. Outside the office, go full retard. Be a neanderthal even. Entirely unapologetic. Take it or leave it.

Finally, Pook accurately depicts female nature in emphasis on her seeing world's and not the man. Its why war brides is a phenomenon and why male disposability is a interchangeable game to sociopathy.

Willingness to walk is Goat status. With High interest level, little is needed with regards to dropping DHV and leading he4 back to your gingerbread house. SRS
Bro I think you make some good points but I really can’t understood you.