regret dumping her :(

Improving

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a normal reaction. Like some said already, you don't miss her, you just don't like being alone, and are afraid of missing out. You think you owned her, or still do. People always want what they can't get.

Went through this myself very recently. Recovering now, but still tough. Solutions:
1. NO CONTACT. NONE. DO __NOT__ INITIATE CONTACT
2. Improve yourself. Take up some sports, like running, swimming, weights. Do other stuff. Develop an interest in whatever.
3. NO CONTACT.

The more you see her, the more difficult it is, and the more you will "think of her" and put her on a pedestal.

Three months is not long, so it's hard to say whether you made the right choice. Winning her back is very difficult. Best approach is to let her come back to you, after she sees how well you take care of yourself. Begging to get back will not work long-term.

good luck.

ink_wizard

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice guys, but she has already moved on to someone else and is treating me like **** so therefore were not friends or anything. i would like to be civil with her but she's being a real c*nt to me and making me look so bad and is even teaming up with one of my exs to hate on me. farking devostated :(

lockout

Don Juan
Reaction score
ink_wizard said:
Thanks for the advice guys, but she has already moved on to someone else and is treating me like **** so therefore were not friends or anything. i would like to be civil with her but she's being a real c*nt to me and making me look so bad and is even teaming up with one of my exs to hate on me. farking devostated :(
no pity bro

Improving

Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember this moment and feeling. It may last another few weeks, or perhaps a few months. It may fade and it may come back now and then. Just remember this.

Why?

Next time, same situation, you will know there will be another around the corner. Then you'd have forgotten about this one, and be in tears about the new one. Go through this cycle, and you'll start to see a pattern. Once you recognize the pattern, you'll know it's not the end of the world, but part of The Game.