"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Regarding Cold Approaches

Pecker

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2002
Messages
239
Reaction score
1
Location
los angeles, CA
Lots of people say cold approaches do not work for them. I would like to know the extent to which these individuals have practiced making cold approaches, the frequency and nature of this practice.

How many of you have actually completed the DJ Bootcamp and integrated cold approach practice into your everyday life? How long before you gave up? So many say that approaching strangers is a nearly impossible task, yielding poor results. I'd like to put this idea to the test.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Walden

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
1,333
Reaction score
5
Location
New Zealand
Pecker , before I started boot camp I would have said absolutely that cold appraches were a low yeild activity.

I'm almost at week 3 , and I'm beginning to suspect that I was wrong...
 

Pecker

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2002
Messages
239
Reaction score
1
Location
los angeles, CA
I think this is a pretty important post.

Maybe it only got one reply because there was only one person on at the time that gave cold approaching a good enough try to feel proud about posting honestly???
 

Starman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2002
Messages
2,907
Reaction score
6
Location
chicago,il , usa
cold approaches are great..but it sucks when they are busy and on the run..becareful of those..
 

Donny Brasco

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2003
Messages
88
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
These are tough to do. I like to get comfortable carrying on a conversation with anyone (at a dinner or lounge) before doing alot of this type of pick up. If you can hold a good conversation then this gets way easier, and if your chatting with a HB, holding a good conversation you can pick up the cues as to when to move in for the kill, how comfortable she is and weather she's even worth calling.

The main part is not to let those snobby *****es ruin your confidence.

I had a few good shots at this, a few successes, one in particular with a HB - off of the scale good looking. Sometimes these girls NEVER get approached and are just happy that you showed your interest.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top