"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Regaining lost interest.... possible?

Project.D

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
I can feel this girl that had really high initial interest me, say 90%, has dropped to 50% in the two months i've known her. Ironically, this challenge has made me like her even more (at first i didnt like her that much). She used to message daily and call every few days. In the last two weeks, after my last attempt at asking her on a date, she has messaged me twice only. I didnt reply to any of them, in hopes to draw some challenge interest. What can i do to raise this girls interest back to the way it was?

Things i have done good:
-Short convos
-Great C&F at times

Things i have done badly:
-Too available online
-Too available when asking on date (couple of times)
-Too passive at school (no kino)
-Arrogance in trying some C&F
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

becker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Messages
1,697
Reaction score
4
Let me tell ya, I was in the same boat. I was great with this girl when chatting online. She would wake up early and message me first thing, and then e-mail me throughout the day. It was great.

Then, I went to see her, and I made the mistake of doing that when I was tired as hell and didn't feel like doing anything. It came off as probably boring, dull, lack of energy, whatever. Anyways, I felt her IL drop completely and I then stupidly wrote her some e-mails that basically assured her that I was interested in her, just because I knew she was insecure and needy, so I thought that would give her peace of mind. Apparently that backfired because then she thought I was trippin', and she freaked out. I made an agreement with her to just be friends.

I'm not sure of your position, but I would say that in my opinion, this probably has to be chalked up to another experience, and you will probably have to move on.
 

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2002
Messages
1,606
Reaction score
13
Age
46
I really don't even know why you are bothering. What you call "interest" on YOUR part is nothing more than you interpreting her actions as invalidating you. She does something, you think "Her interest level is dropping, why?" and your ego takes a hit. Your "interest" isn't interest in *her* but an interest in gaining her approval. When you get it, the 'relationship' will fizzle. So really, what's the point?

But that won't matter, you'll still try to 'get her'. If she is a normal, healthy woman, then she doesn't need your approval and your little 'challenge' techniques won't even phase her. If she, too, hands over the power of her own emotions and self-esteem to you, then the MOST you could ever do is have her do things to get you to like her, so that you validate HER. Again, what's the point?

I suggest that you just be who you are. If a woman starts to drift away, don't start panic'ing and *doing shyt* that you're convinced is going to 'get her back' because it never will. If she comes back to be with YOU, it had nothing to do with your games; and the games will only make sure that she doesn't come back when they become transparent, or when she interprets your behavior as bipolar and downright strange.
 

ToughGuy

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 4, 2004
Messages
96
Reaction score
0
Rgeere,

Would u elaborate a bit more what exactly you did to turn the situation around.
It would be nice learning for all the guys out here.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top