Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Refusing to Compromise

kronreiff

Don Juan
Reaction score
They are not all like that.
  • My last 4 young girlfriends (born 1991-1995) never once called me letter 'u' and my last girl totally understood how that was disrespectful.
  • My last girl texted to thank me after every single date.
  • My last girl had no tattoos.
  • She was married (lesson learned) but did get a divorce.
  • She never sent lots of two word replies (on the contrary, she romantic, poetic and verbose).
  • She never sent a bad emoticon (the worst was :\)
  • She did cancel a date last second a couple times, but not until we were dating 6 months, and once I deserved it.
Finally, I'd like to remind you that the 45 year old beauty who I picked up Saturday was one of the craziest women I ever met in my life.
Neil, stop living in the past whilst using your right hand of rememberance. Get back in the game of reality. Young or old, women are made to fvck, not dwell over in some nostalgic series of posts reflecting what had been, could have been or might have been.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Neil, stop living in the past whilst using your right hand of rememberance. Get back in the game of reality. Young or old, women are made to fvck, not dwell over in some nostalgic series of posts reflecting what had been, could have been or might have been.
Not an argument.

I provided what is called Empirical Evidence to support my point. Not every girl calls everyone 'u'.

I've had dates every day since last Thursday. Ages 20, 22, 45, 23. Young and old.

Speaking of my right hand, you're obviously one of the men whose ass we should kick for coddling this type of female behavior.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Texting abbreviations are not disrespectful. You're cancelling dates over something that doesn't matter. You're c0ckblocking yourself - for nothing.

kronreiff

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not an argument.

I provided what is called Empirical Evidence to support my point. Not every girl calls everyone 'u'.

I've had dates every day since last Thursday. Ages 20, 22, 45, 23. Young and old.

Speaking of my right hand, you're obviously one of the men whose ass we should kick for coddling this type of female behavior.
No, it's not an argument, it's a fact! If you feel the need to kick my ass, then I suggest you get in some sort of acceptable shape.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
If your girl calls you 'u' that is disrespectful.
No, it's not an argument, it's a fact! If you feel the need to kick my ass, then I suggest you get in some sort of acceptable shape.
At 6'5" 220 I don't have to be in shape to kick your ass. But I am. Show us a photo of yourself with no shirt on. You bunch of armchair gymnasts.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While i may not agree with Big Neil on a lot of things, I will agree with him on this
The problem is a lot of men are willing to be treated like shyt, and have women disrespect them
I had a woman flake on last sunday, she wanted to hang out. I told her only if she paid for the date, she said hell no

It's not that i couldn't pay for the date but at the end of the day i have rule if a woman flakes on me, no matter how cute or ugly she is
She better make it "worth" my time, if not she can go **** herself

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gentlemen,

It's time we put a stop to this. To the blatant disrespect we receive as we get texted from girls who (let's face it) are currently in bed with their underemployed, tattooed f*ck toys (who probably need their daddy's money just to pay for their ink).

I for one will no longer tolerate:

1) Being called letter 'u'.
2) Getting 5 straight two-word replies.
3) Girls with tattoos.
4) Girls who cancel ANY date within one hour - ever, for any reason, life sentence.
5) Girls who are married (pump and dump only).
6) Girls who don't say thank you after a date - ever, life sentence.
7) Girls who try to sneak nasty emoticons like Grimace or Slanty face into their texts (to please their pimp who apparently reads their messages).

Add yours here. This sh!t stops here.

And another thing - men, we need to kick the asses of any men who agree to put up with this to get laid. They are the ones who sold us out to the new marriage laws, these losers.
The problem is you're referring to girls and not women--big difference. Girls are going to do all the s*it you listed above. You want to date them? Deal with it. Women on the other hand have their s*it together and know how to act. The last girl I dated, 34, worked PT at Macy's, lived with 25 year olds, partied a lot, had a number or men in orbit at all times, no $, no car, used illicit drugs, and would fly off the handle on a moments notice because I was hiking too fast for her or I looked at another woman = GIRL. We dated for one month.

I also recently dated someone, 39, who put herself through school at age 35 (U of Colorado), bought a condo in Denver, landed a good entry level job with Charles Schwab, saved $, had 401K, and was generally well-behaved sans a temper, but never overtly disrespectful, which was a bit amusing at times = WOMAN. We dated for five months.

A leopard doesn't change it's spots. Age doesn't really matter either has there are some young women and old girls. You know what you're signing up for when you date GIRLS.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
The problem is you're referring to girls and not women--big difference.
Yes, I don't want old ladies.

Just read how the old ladies here treat me. They say "I lied before just to make you feel good!" Give them enough rope...

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I only diasgree with #3 and #6 neither seems like a big deal