Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Reflective Responding, How to keep chemistry in a convo.

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So today I noticed a HUGE difference between how men and women handle themselves.

It seems to me that most males tend to project an image. They sit up and think self conciously "ok, now look like you can kick some ass."

Or any other silly little thing they can think of. A woman tends to respond to the other person.

Its quite extroardinary once you notice it. Its like women are natural at mirroring people.

I believe that a good DJ should harness this power of the "Reflective Response" body language.

Now I know, normally you want to give off that "vibe" of being superior, or seeming in control and what not. However, a lot of people(well I guess all afc's) tend to get OVER analytical about it. Instead of just sitting comfortably like you normally would, you start rambeling on about every single detail of how you look.

Sucks for you, you arent paying any attention to the girl, and you are giving off an insecure vibe.

It's okay though, my idea should help you get over this. A method I call "RR" which uses some aspects of NLP, some of Mirroring, and some of just things that I tryed and have no idea if they are copywritten or not(not to get flamed for stealing Joe-Bobs ideas or anything ;))

The goal of all of this will be to get you into the right mind set by conciously vizualizing and imagining certain details, hence creating the proper body language which will be picked up by her subconcious mind.

Try this out before approaching a girl, try it out on your brother, your sister, your friend, anybody, it doesnt only have to be a girl.

First of all, we will imagine what it is like to be that person, we will "put on their shoes" so to speak, or as I would suggest, visualizing a whole body suit.

First of all, lets say we notice a girl, what do we notice about her?

Aha! I bet your first reaction was to check yourself wasnt it? "Is my hair okay, is this blah la blah blah yada yada?"

Do this instead:

1. Look at her, I mean, really look and judge. Not in some kind of weird HighSchool way like "oh shes fat" per se. I mean look at her clothes, her hair, her shoes, her make-up, her purse, etc. Think about the state of mind a person would have to be in to go through all of that.

What drives her? Does she simply like the control/power she gets from her look? Does she plan on attracting someone with her looks? All of these things that you notice will be very useful later in the conversation when you try neghitting her, or making jokes.

For that one ESPECIALLY hot babe, i mean the one that you just look at and you cant even remember your name, I suggest picking her apart. Make a small checklist about all the things that make her hot.

Ill pick apart something as simple as curls.(just as an example)

If YOU were to get curls, think about the whole process you would have to go through. If you have a bit of money then you would go to the hair stylist, where they would put foul smelling creames, liquids, pastes, etc in your hair, then you would have to sit there for a pretty long time, wash, perm, rinse, towel, wait, blah blah blah.

Then every morning you have to get up and style your hair. this includes risks of burning your scalp with an incredibly hot curling iron, messing up your hair and looking like a moron, wasting countless hours in front of the mirror.

Yeah yeah, It sounds dumb now, but once you pick apart everything a woman did just to look like that, all of a sudden its pretty funny how shallow and insecure they are.(also since you spent so much time on noticing her sexyness in pieces, its lost a LOT of its value and knocked her off the pedestal)

You know how you can tell the way certain people "feel."

Like Ill hear something on tv, and i just have a reaction like "ahaha, thats something that joey would say."

Get a "feel" for what that women. Look at her mood. Is she happy? Is she crying? Is she on crack? Create a type of "signature" for her.

Now, after you feel she has a distinctive signature, imagine a body mold in front of you.

(this vizualization is just to get your mind into the right frame, sorta like hypnotizing yourself, only very mildly)

I like to imagine a big yellow plastic body suit, its all soft and mushy and ready to be molded with personality.

Then, imagine the signature from the girl, and pretend it is moving out of her body(like a copy of her) and then smashing into the plastic body suit mold in front of you. ( I like to hear a big squishy noise when they collide :))

So now, you have a perfect body suit of that girl, all you have to do it put it on.

"Step inside" the body suit. Feel what its like to be her. Feel the long hair, feel the high heels, feel the wind blowing up your skirt... haha
look down at your arms, imagine the soft silky skin, etc.

Now, after you get a good feel for what its like being this girl, we will try approaching.

We will take off this body suit(I imagine just jumping out of it so fast its just left standing there), and we do the DJ thing to her.

We get into a little fluff talk and ask her something about herself. While shes jabbering away, we step back inside the suit. Notice that now the suits changes a bit (shes changed too, shes met you!) So feel the suit now, how does it feel? What are the differences?

Do NOT try to project an image at her during this point, only accept all the feelings from her. Notice how the body suit wants you to stand, realize how it wants you to talk.

Dont dissapoint the body suit, listen to what it tells you ;)(figuratively speaking of course)

Now, this is where we start our next phaze.

This is a little bit tricky, so I recomend trying it out on some girl who doesnt really matter to you (just in case you die ;)).

(the goal of this phaze is to keep your mind from becoming TOO involved/attached to her feelings/etc.)

At this point, imagine "YOU" stepping outside of your body. If you want to think of it as your "spirit" or "soul" or whatever, then you can, Ill reffer to it as your "self."

So now, this should be the scenario:

There is a chick, there is a bodysuit copy of the chick, there is your body inside the suit, and there is your self outside watching everything.

At this point, just relax and pay attention to her, watch your body interact with her, and watch her respond to it.

From this perspective you can keep a keen eye on all the things she does, and the great part is that your bodysuit just keeps changing with her, so nothing is a surprise, you are like her male clone, inside her signature suit, just reflecting her own image back at her.

This part is pretty important because girls like to get the "connection" feeling, and they connect well to guys who they have something in common with (or at least it feels that way), and who better them to have things in common with, other then themself!?

So now after another 5mins of talking to her clone, we will take this connection away from her. Your outer self will step back into your body, then, your body will strip down her suit, and throw it off to the side.

(this part is nicely accompanied by a change in the conversation, because her subconciousness will become aware of your change of body language so its better to lead her to believe that it is caused by the change in conversation)

Anyway, you take off all of her feelings, and we are now ready to project.

When you project an imagine onto her, remember to focus on HER and not be selfconscious of yourself!

Women are great at doing some little "thing" that makes you be like *BAM*"woah...I am so aware of my self now...."

Dont let that happen, look for her responses, not your own.

Now decide on what you want to project onto her. Ill use a sex example.

The biggest mistake guys make is thinking "Ok, oh yeah, look at me, damn am I sexy, woot! yeah baby, do I make you randy!? I bet I do, look my hot ass face, with my big pythons, and..."

This is simply wrong.

You are a guy, you arent supposed to see yourself like that. You wont be giving off a sexual vibe at all, maybe youll give off a gay vibe, or a narcissistic(sp?) one.

No, instead we are going to think about her. Imagine her dress slowly slip off her shoulders, it slides down her sexy smooth body, around her curves, down her hips, down down her long slick tan legs, down down all the way to her ankles, and then it falls around her heels.

imagine all sorts of things, according to what kind of sexual vibe you want to project (sexy smooth james bond, tommy lee, gawky teenager, peeping tom, ****, etc.)

Oh yeah, try to keep yourself from getting a boner:rolleyes:

Actively feel the sexual charge building, feel it in her body too, feel it move around her, like tides, feel its currents flow all over her body, down around her legs, between them, her breasts, her lips, imagine that charge vibrate everywhere within her.

Now after about 5 more minutes of projecting onto her, jump back into her suit real quick.

Feel all the new changes since youve last been here, feel how excited she is, how horny she is, how hot she feels for you right now.

While wearing the suit, you should DJ close her for the phuck, date, or number. (however you feel she would do, according to the suit)

Last edited:

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WORDS OF CAUTION/ADVICE:

Dont get so into this that you are just standing there like a tree while shes going "Are you ok!?"

Still be a DJ while trying this out.

Dont try it out if you have the mindset of "this is stupid" "its never going to work"

your going to be projecting all your insecurities on her, and shes isnt going to like that.

This has a lot to do with the "unusual tech" type stuff, so mods if you feel it belongs more there, then please move it accordingle :)

The DJ's, be nice to the girl, dont "mentally rape" her while your projecting all this stuff on her, just remember to have a good time and leave her feeling better then before she met you :)

Dont take this TOO seriously and get so obsessive about it that you get stuck in her suit or some gay sh1t like that.

If you have fears/doubts/concerns then simply dont try this out.

When you do try it out, have fun with it, remember that its a fun little gimmick game that is only meant to be itneresting, dont place too much importance on it, and you'll be fine.

post questions, comments, requests for further explanations.

And yeah this is aimed at more advanced DJ's who are looking for somehting interesting to experiment with, I dont want to hear from a bunch of newbies or unsuccessful DJ's giving me BS about "this isnt going to work"

"blah blah blah"

Go out and try it, and if it doesnt work then obviously its not for you. I want to keep the reply's based positively, because your mindset going into this is extremely important upon how well this works :)

All the peopel who wanna flame me, please do it by PM.

ty, have LOADS of fun

:D

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this thing is kind of hard of understand, I think I have an IDEA of what you are talking about.

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Boricua_33015
this thing is kind of hard of understand, I think I have an IDEA of what you are talking about.

feel free to post anything you even remotely have a question about, I wrote it when it was about 4am in the morning, so i was kinda trancy.

Im in a much more logical fram of mind and am sure I can explain it better :)

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont know, the whole post is kind of unclear. If u mean that u need to just feel like ur in the girl's shoes and try to match her mood or maybe come up with conversation topics on what u think she is thinking about or feeling then just say that. I think u got a little too technical with all the visualizing the soul and spirits and all that stuff. If you could, it would be better if u can edit the post or maybe re explain this whole process in an easy to understand way.

About where u said to visualize her clothes slipping off her shoulders when looking at her man I know exactly what u mean there. I dont know why but for some reason when I would look into a girls eyes, I would start to visualize her giving me head (or some other sexual act) with that passionate look that girls give when they give head and its almost like the girl knows exactly what u are thinking and the girl starts to smile give me those dreamy eyes. I guess when I think about this I give off this lusty look that makes girls get excited.

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, i edited it a bit, and now im going t ype up a little "explanation" of why/how it works.

It obvious that most of you are thinking "why all this visualization/imagination stuff?"

The reason is this:

Your mind has been brainwashed with semantic markers since you were born. Things like not talking to strangers, or thinking a certain word is funny, all can be related to these markers in your psyche.

What the imaginative part does is trigger certain marker in your mind, instead of you going along the basic mentality flow that has been brainwashed into you, you will follow a new flow, hence acting completely different then other males.

yes, I agree the change is VERY subtle to an outside viewer, but it is most certainly noticed by her subconious mind.

The hopes of all of this imagery is to help you relax, and break into a new form of body language.

Now, to explain a bit more on the actual technique used.

"The body suit ordeal"

This actually is used from the psychic experiments I've been performing, this simple visalization helps your subconcious brain pick up all the subtle movements of HER body language.

Although conciously you are imagining a body suit, and trying to define a signature for her, what all of this is really doing is telling your subc. mind to pick up her signals.

You sub. picks up her signals, then HER sub. will automatically notice your small changes in body language, and feel like its being payed attention to.

(its used in psychotherapy sometimes, to help the psycho people feel like they are being understood)

obviously this helps a bit with the feeling of "connection" that most people desire.

Then, the reason for taking off the body suit-

Women also want change, mistery, surprises, etc.

All this time her sub. has gotten comfortable with you, and is just about to dismiss you as another one of the girls, when out of nowhere comes out a BIG CHANGE. (subtly noticed of course)

This jolts her interest level back up, and she is excited all over again.

Perfect mind frame to be seduced.

the reason for imaganing doing thing to HER.

what makes people horny? relate this to yourself for a second.

You see a SEXY woman, she start rubbing herself, her own breasts, her ass, her legs, she start masturbating herself, etc. Yes this will make you horny, at first.

Soon you will realize she has no interest in you, and your arousal will deminish.

Now the same woman come up to YOU and starts rubbing her fine sexy tight ass all over your balls, she moves her body up and down all over your body, she leans in and out, her sultry breasts gliding along YOU.

obviously most people would preffer themselves getting some.

Women are even more like that, they want satisfaction.

When you imagine doing all of those thing to HER, your body language gives off the signal "Im going to sex you up" (or whatever other intention you want to project)

This makes her extremely horny, because 1) she considers it almost a compliment 2) it involves sex, with her 3) hell what more reason do you need?

the reason for switching back to the suit

You want to give her a taste of sexuality, and then you want to take it away (leave her wanting more)

Then when you switch to the suit she is looking at herself again, and hence she trusts you and gives you her number, or fvck, or date, and also with the desire to experience the sexual charge again.

so her IL will be bounced back up because she will want something from you.

Hope this exlains it a bit more :)

pilot0001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know what you are getting at, but I think I do the opposite. Correct me if I'm wrong but you are saying use your body language to set up their vibe.

If I see a women who's vibe I like, I MATCH it. It makes it so much easier to jump into convo with them because they don't have to change tracks to match you. I think its very important to do this because it eliminates some shock and aquardness if you can just move along with her flow.

I became aware of this the other day at orientation for college. Out of 50 or so chicks one in particular stood out in the crowd to me. It was in how she walked and carried herself that did it for me.

A while later I found myself behind her walking to another building. Without thinking I matched her pace and posture and commented on the huge stack of papers we'd accumulated. After she was done laughing at the way I suggested they'd get thrown on the table when we got home the convo just continued and we introduced. Now dumbF*ck me didn't go for the phone number. The thought never even occured.

Next time... next girl...

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by pilot0001

If I see a women who's vibe I like, I MATCH it. It makes it so much easier to jump into convo with them because they don't have to change tracks to match you.

Thats exactly what the whole "imagine a body suit" is all about. Mirroring her vibe back at her. Hence the name "Reflective" Responding.

Since you reflect herself back at her. initially anyways.

:)