Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Reflections On Race Relations By An Obama Voter

B

BlueAlpha1

I'm a white male.

I know you're already "triggered", but too damn bad. Go write your local diversity chief.

I'm one out of the many white males that voted for Barack Obama in 2008, because I saw a politician with an incredible knack for giving speeches, largely centered around bringing people together. There is no doubt that was one charismatic smile and wave.

I voted Democrat because I am socially liberal - against these wars, believe that healthcare is every bit a right as taxes are a responsibility, against the death penalty, support raising the minimum wage, and agnostic about gay marriage and abortion.

I voted for you again in 2012 because your 1st term wasn't nearly as bad as your 2nd term, and because Mitt Romney was a bought and paid for check-pants Republican with no substance. It is not like the Republicans are known for putting out a fine alternative product, after all...

I laughed at Fox News' coverage of the election because they were a far right operation claiming to be "Fair and Balanced." Meanwhile, they were the only ones calling attention to your close ties to Jeremiah Wright Jr., black supremacist and one degree of separation from the deranged Louis Farrakhan. This cherry-picking as it were at the time turned out to be prophecy.

I now consider Fox News to be a moderately credible news organization by comparison to the rest of the media, and I should have paid more attention to their warnings of Obama's ties to radical people and organizations. "Race Relations", as it were, will go down as Obama's single biggest failure. In fact, it's going to single-handedly overshadow the half-dozen or so accomplishments I can name off the top of my head that initially made me proud of my vote.

Mr. President, you let me down by politicizing the death of Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown, who never had his hands up.

You let me down by not repudiating Black Lives Matter, which has crossed the threshold from hate group to terrorist organization. In fact, you've propped them up as a legitimate interest group. Shame on you.

You let me down by attacking me as a white male that helped elect you, by recently claiming we face no so-called "reverse discrimination", and promoting the big lie that "Hispanic women make 55 cents on the dollar of the white male." Oh, as though the 77 cent lie didn't go far enough...

You let me down by letting the situation in Chicago get 1000x worse, when hope was on the horizon in 2008, as it was your state after all. You had the chance to ask for accountability, and you deflected, ignored and invited Al Sharpton to the White House 90 times. #PantsUpDon'tLoot

You let me down by ignoring the rampant epidemic of anti-white bigotry that now has this country on the brink of a race war. By the end of this thread, you will understand why 2016 leaves me no choice. It is now about the preservation of my identity. The unholy alliance of Black Lives Matter, radical feminists, Islamists, and other scattered regressive leftists seek to turn people like me into an endangered species. Already people like me are no longer allowed to speak on college campuses. If you should have the words "Conservative", "Men's Rights", or "Israel" attached to your resume, hire extra security and disable the fire alarm. For the first time in my lifetime the First Amendment under siege, all on your watch.

You even promoted this even bigger lie of "Islamophobia", apologizing for the "religion of peace" which is burning down the world to the tune of about 100 countries or half the globe. A Canadian neighbor was beheaded on camera in the Phillippines of all places, not Saudi Arabia or Iran, and we can't even get the words "Islamic terrorism" affirmed. 1,500 years of Islamic bloodshed, and we still get to hear about peace. As though we're talking Jainism or Quakers here...
* (There is no such thing as Islamophobia, or institutional racism)

You, Mr. President, just like some posters on this forum, have shown a disturbing propensity to side with anyone in any conflict on the basis of non-whiteness. That is to say, the darker the skin tone, so goes the benefit of the doubt.

Sadly, the effects of the protests turning violent in states all across the country on your watch heavily outweigh the positive affects of your work on healthcare, wages, Cuba, student loan reform, and saving the economy from Hurricane Bush.

You have put me in a place thought to be previously impossible, and made individuals like Ann Coulter and Michael Savage voices of reason in my eyes. As such, you also have me in a position where I will do something that even a year ago seemed alien to me.

You leave me no choice, as your potential successor and choice of Secretary of State is a criminal and an equally opportunistic divider. So, as it were -

#TrumpTrumpTrump

Last edited by a moderator:

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think your problem was voting based on social issues. To me (just my opinion), that is as dumb as my fellow Christians voting (or not voting) for a guy simply due to his religious views (especially when the alternative is way worse).

I always vote based on economical issues. I have been calling for Trump to run for president for years.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I try to ignore politics. We will get screwed no mater who is elected.

B

BlueAlpha1

I think your problem was voting based on social issues. To me (just my opinion), that is as dumb as my fellow Christians voting (or not voting) for a guy simply due to his religious views (especially when the alternative is way worse).

I always vote based on economical issues. I have been calling for Trump to run for president for years.
Well, you might be right, even though I think the vast majority of people vote on social issues. I still have 89 year old fundamentalist Catholic grandparents voting for Trump because he's "against gay marriage and abortion." Lol.

In essence I'm still voting on social issues, but the other way. It's simply self-preservation at this point. Only a viciously unapologetic white male like Trump can reverse this SJW tsunami.

Look what happened to a nice guy like O'Malley for uttering one time, that all lives mattered. Whatever miniscule chance he had to get a few delegates went to 0 on that day because he's backed down. If you don't spit in their face, ala Trump, they'll eat you alive.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But if you're a white man, your rights are threatened.
Maybe...still it is out of my control. I am a bernie supporter because of the fact he wants to break up the banks and reform wall street.

I think he could beat trump if he were the Democratic nominee. If hillary represents the Democrats trump will win.

I will vote for Trump if she is. I'm tired of the status quo.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not toss a virgin in a volcano and see how that changes the direction of this country?

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not toss a virgin in a volcano and see how that changes the direction of this country?
Good idea! But alas we would be hard pressed to find a virgin of legal age in the us.