Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Redundant Topics

trickynick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Allen,

I'm sure this is nothing that hasn't occurred to you before but for what it's worth, I'll put in my two cents. Why not do something to crack down on the same topics being discussed over and over ad nauseum? Is it that you are trying to keep the site newbie-friendly to sell the products you advertise?

You could have an FAQ. The DJ Bible isn't an FAQ but is treated as if it were. There are even contradictory posts in it in places.

I just think that you would retain more of the good posters that have come through here if you were to do something about this. I think you've lost some good people because of it and if I didn't have certain behavioral problems with breaking old habits, you probably would have lost me too.

------------------
You either own the game or it owns you!

Amlothi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what I was trying to get at before
I like the idea, it'll help clear out the forum. It's getting bogged down IMHO.

------------------
"There are no such things as mixed signals when it comes to women, there is reality and what the guy wants to be reality." - Don Phenom

trickynick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Other bad thing about this is that it inspires personality disorder episodes in individuals such as NSS
!

------------------

BasicInstinct

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, I hate wading through drawn-out topics. I'll volunteer to help create one if you guys want.

------------------
Always outnumbered, never outgunned.

It's not safe to hope for the best, without preparing for the worst.

Amlothi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BasicInstinct:
I agree, I hate wading through drawn-out topics. I'll volunteer to help create one if you guys want.
I posted a thread offering to create one if people would suggest certain posts to me that would be good to include. Nobody did anything about it so I let it go.

------------------
"There are no such things as mixed signals when it comes to women, there is reality and what the guy wants to be reality." - Don Phenom

BasicInstinct

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Amlothi:
I posted a thread offering to create one if people would suggest certain posts to me that would be good to include. Nobody did anything about it so I let it go.
Must have missed that one.

The easiest thing to do would be just start out with the most basic questions (i.e. "Does she like me?", "What is a good date idea?") and create a simple FAQ. Then as more people see it and suggest new topics, we would simply keep adding to it.

------------------

trickynick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sosuave.com:
Okay, Trickynick. I nominate you to create the FAQ for the forum.
DAMMIT, why can't I keep my mouth shut?! I'll get back to you Allen, I'll have help too.

------------------

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Ha! Ha!

Amlothi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I'll be willing to help. If I can get my icq working Nick, we can chat about this later and get started. Cool? Basic if you want to help email me or Nick and the three of us can put it together. (More will be too many people to organize.)

However! If anyone wants to send me links to posts that are good ANSWERS to FAQs than please do. Likewise, ideas for questions. I'll find my other thread and bump it to hopefully get more feedback.

------------------

BasicInstinct

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Amlothi, I just emailed you. The best way to get in touch with me is through AOHell Instant Messenger. Screename: EYQueue.

------------------

Neophyte

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
trickynick,

A good idea. If you can search very well, you'll find an attempt of me to create a FAQ thread which contains 60 basic questions and answers.

That thread is buried, so you have to use the saerch function. Search for the "little DJ Encyclopedia"

It's still their...

-Neo

trickynick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Neophyte,

e-mail me: nbianchi@attbi.com

------------------