Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Redskins considering name change

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's what what happens when you have a society of a bunch of low t p#$$1es.
It is the Washington Redskins forever. F politically correct bs!

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know it looks like an episode from the outer limits or a parallel universe from sliders (1995).

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What if the name were changed to a local tribal name like "Washington Quileutes" or some other tribal name?

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
'Bout time. From now on your name may look like this: ********fan92

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What if the name were changed to a local tribal name like "Washington Quileutes" or some other tribal name?
Once they get the nickname changed, then they will work on changing the name of the city.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once they get the nickname changed, then they will work on changing the name of the city.
I've often thought this. Washington was a slaveholder. Isn't that racist?

I think Gregg Easterbrook had it right: Potomac Drainage Basin Indigenous Persons.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's what what happens when you have a society of a bunch of low t p#$$1es.
It is the Washington Redskins forever. F politically correct bs!
They were originally the Boston Braves.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've often thought this. Washington was a slaveholder.
I don't think it's realistic or moral to judge people in the past by 2020 standards. People back then probably knew no other reality. In any case, many men who accomplished great things were deeply flawed beneath the surface. Washington isn't celebrated because he owned slaves, he's celebrated because he was instrumental in gaining our independence, plus he was our first president. He played too big a part in our history to cancel. Besides which, he helped set into motion the principles on which the US was founded, principles that led to slavery being abolished.

If Washington becomes taboo, do we have to ban the play Hamilton, since it features Washington prominently? Even though in the play Washington is played by a black actor?

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
From what I have read the reason why they were named the redskins was because the team had a lot of American Indian players and so they asked them for ideas as to the name for the team. The American Indian players wanted the name redskins because back in the day the tribes warriors would paint their skin with red paint before going into battle hence they were known as redskins. The name is not racist if anyone bothers to do some research they would see that it is actually an honor to be a redskin (warrior). By the way their is a high school in a Indian reservation in Arizona who's teams are also called the redskins. This is a high school run completely by a American Indian tribe, if the name was a slur I doubt that the parents and school administrators would allow their kids to be insulted like that. One of the problems that I see with these movements is that most people in them won't ask any questions that could challenge any of the movements beliefs and ideas or do any research on their own to see if the beliefs or ideas of the movement are valid. I used to think that the name redskins was racist so I did some research and that is how I found the information that I just shared.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think it's realistic or moral to judge people in the past by 2020 standards. People back then probably knew no other reality. In any case, many men who accomplished great things were deeply flawed beneath the surface. Washington isn't celebrated because he owned slaves, he's celebrated because he was instrumental in gaining our independence, plus he was our first president. He played too big a part in our history to cancel. Besides which, he helped set into motion the principles on which the US was founded, principles that led to slavery being abolished.

If Washington becomes taboo, do we have to ban the play Hamilton, since it features Washington prominently? Even though in the play Washington is played by a black actor?
I know, I was just taking all of this to its logical extension. If you look hard enough you can find a reason to be offended by just about anything. For instance the Slavs get their name from the word slave. Maybe we should cancel them.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am sick of this politically correct bullshiit. Daniel Snyder needs to have balls like he had in 2013 and tell everyone to go fucck themselves.

Money talks. I don't think Snyder can operate the business without the merchandising sales money from Nike or the sponsorship money from FedEx. Regardless of my personal feelings, Snyder has been cornered and will be forced by FedEx, Nike, and Pepsi to change the name. He's a brilliant man if he can tell FedEx, Nike, and Pepsi to fucck off and find other revenue sources.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like the old logo that team had, the one with the "R" on the helmet. Maybe they could bring that back, what begins with "R"?
How about Washington Racists? Wouldn't that be demeaning to racists, and therefore a good thing?

Mike41090

Don Juan
Reaction score
From what I have read the reason why they were named the redskins was because the team had a lot of American Indian players and so they asked them for ideas as to the name for the team. The American Indian players wanted the name redskins because back in the day the tribes warriors would paint their skin with red paint before going into battle hence they were known as redskins. The name is not racist if anyone bothers to do some research they would see that it is actually an honor to be a redskin (warrior). By the way their is a high school in a Indian reservation in Arizona who's teams are also called the redskins. This is a high school run completely by a American Indian tribe, if the name was a slur I doubt that the parents and school administrators would allow their kids to be insulted like that. One of the problems that I see with these movements is that most people in them won't ask any questions that could challenge any of the movements beliefs and ideas or do any research on their own to see if the beliefs or ideas of the movement are valid. I used to think that the name redskins was racist so I did some research and that is how I found the information that I just shared.
Welp this is 2020 in a nutshell. I would of never found this information on ANY major news outlet, but I find it here haha. Agenda pushing is insane.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like the old logo that team had, the one with the "R" on the helmet. Maybe they could bring that back, what begins with "R"?
How about Washington Racists? Wouldn't that be demeaning to racists, and therefore a good thing?

The logo was approved and designed in consultation with Native Americans

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Martha and her family were the ones who owned slaves, because they were rich. George married into money. That's why he didn't free his slaves, because they weren't really his.