Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

RedPill is like chickenpox

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like chicken pox, it is better to have been RedPilled early in your life. We are all on this forum because of emotional trauma. Casual dating has caused us to be disillusioned. The gigantic imbalances in the dating market between the genders RedPilled us.

This was a blessing in disguise. My friends who got RedPilled in their 30s, 40s and 50s are really struggling with it. They are in shock. Some fell into depression. They are back on the dating market and dont know where to start.

Sometimes early struggles are a good thing.

Last edited:

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would not have wanted to learn in my 30s, that's for sure. There just isnt the volume of options to rebound from a bad experience.
My friends who learn late in life never fully digest it. You have to get screwed over in your formative years like 18-27 y/o. This is why you see men get married, get divorced and then get married again. They are too old to really understand what is going on.

It also prevents you from getting married and divorced raped at 50. That early pain saved you alot of later pain.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of my friends are trapped in dead end relationships with women whom do not offer much in terms of sex or excitement or anything other than company

We are all only around 30 and most of them accept they are living the lives of 50/60 year olds but are too terrified to end the relationships and be alone i suspect nearly all of them will have midlife crisis in the next 15 years

I'm not even sure that comes down to red or blue pill , its literally just social construction a lot of people can never free themselves from

I have just come back onto the scene this year after ending my own platonic relationship and what i have noticed is a lot of red & purple pill content on social media that simply wasn't around 5/6 years ago

I think a lot of younger men if they look for it will be perfectly aware now of female nonsense like the hot cold, the indecisiveness and the flaking because it is literally all over apps like tik tok and instagram even twitter ......content is no longer isolated to sub culture forums like this

I am even seeing hard core blue pill guys i know turning their perceptions of women

I hope we are heading towards that tipping point where suddenly a lot of the nonsense women have been doing for the last 30 years may just stop working and the flake culture women seem to adore completely changes

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope we are heading towards that tipping point where suddenly a lot of the nonsense women have been doing for the last 30 years may just stop working and the flake culture women seem to adore completely changes
I also think we are headed in this direction. GenZ is quite Redpill. One thing I have noticed is that our friends who are in stale marriages were victims of their own early success with women. They were "lucky" enough to find the girl and settle down with her. They didnt spend too much time in the minefield of casual dating. Whats better? I dont know.

Is it better to have become a hardened vet of casual dating or is it better to have gotten the girl only to be divorce raped later?

indiff

Don Juan
Reaction score
I
I also think we are headed in this direction. GenZ is quite Redpill. One thing I have noticed is that our friends who are in stale marriages were victims of their own early success with women. They were "lucky" enough to find the girl and settle down with her. They didnt spend too much time in the minefield of casual dating. Whats better? I dont know.

Is it better to have become a hardened vet of casual dating or is it better to have gotten the girl only to be divorce raped later?
I hope so too. The more men who chose to no longer tolerate crap, the better it is for the rest of us. I’m not holding my breath but it’s definitely the right step forward.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
Can't help but think that a lot of 'emotional trauma' that guys experience at the hands of women are with ratchet chicks.

I really think a lot of guys would save themselves a lot of heartache if they just aimed a little higher in the dating world.

If you start dating HB7 who makes $14/hour, lives with 2 roommates, smokes, drinks, and spends money on frivolous things.... what do you expect to happen?

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

My feeling is the longer you spend in the field the colder you become , you almost have too because if you take every interaction you have with women to heart you will have a nervous breakdown and i can understand why some men go full purple pill because women are so ruthless

The flip side is spending 20 of your best years with a woman who you are stuck with for the sake of it

Not sure which devil is worse to be honest ...... I've taken the single route after 4 years or relationship life and its not so bad sometimes i can get a little lonely but then i just read or try and do something productive and i am fine

It is also far more exciting when you do manage to build a rotation for sex , because everyone knows you get the best sex from women in the initial stages of a relationship

Can't help but think that a lot of 'emotional trauma' that guys experience at the hands of women are with ratchet chicks.

I really think a lot of guys would save themselves a lot of heartache if they just aimed a little higher in the dating world.

If you start dating HB7 who makes $14/hour, lives with 2 roommates, smokes, drinks, and spends money on frivolous things.... what do you expect to happen?
There are good women out there but most are taken young

Once a woman has experienced her level of leverage in dating its very rare she will remain completely non toxic

You must also remember the competition for them quality women is usually out of the average guys reach

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
There are good women out there but most are taken young

Once a woman has experienced her level of leverage in dating its very rare she will remain completely non toxic

You must also remember the competition for them quality women is usually out of the average guys reach
Shouldn't that serve a wake-up call for the modern man?

"Get in the gym, with your average @ss." Right?

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shouldn't that serve a wake-up call for the modern man?

"Get in the gym, with your average @ss." Right?
No gym alone isn't enough , high value women won't evaluate men solely on their looks / body

Its a good starting point but most high value women will want either a socially well known guy or a successful one

and by successful i mean business owner / influencer / entrepreneur

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
No gym alone isn't enough , high value women won't evaluate men solely on their looks / body

Its a good starting point but most high value women will want either a socially well known guy or a successful one

and by successful i mean business owner / influencer / entrepreneur
I was being sarcastic. I know it's not enough.

Point I was making is for guys to stop being okay with being 'an average guy.'

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was being sarcastic. I know it's not enough.

Point I was making is for guys to stop being okay with being 'an average guy.'
not everyone is capable of being ultra successful of even that successful

A huge swathe of people do have to be average and are indoctrinated to ensure that

Women are given an easy time in finding a partner all they have to do is stay in shape and look pretty and they can pretty much have their pick of 10/20/30 men at will , even average girls could get a range of guys at will

Men comparatively must build wealth , stay in shape , stay focused , go to the gym , understand female logic , hunt valuable women and have balls of steel

Here's a IRL example my Ex and I finished in January she has had two fairly serious relationships already she is nothing special maybe a 7 on her good days , in comparison i am nowhere near even establishing one although i have got laid a couple of time but only ONS type of things

That's the contrast out there

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like chicken pox, it is better to have been RedPilled early in your life. We are all on this forum because of emotional trauma. Casual dating has caused us to be disillusioned. The gigantic imbalances in the dating market between the genders RedPilled us.

This was a blessing in disguise. My friends who got RedPilled in their 30s, 40s and 50s are really struggling with it. They are in shock. Some fell into depression. They are back on the dating market and dont know where to start.

Sometimes early struggles are a good thing.
I don't disagree with you but there are few fellas I can listen too. Far too many house husband's and goofs shilling rubbish or exposès. Highly disingenuous with secret marriages and bashing on marriage but playing house. Far too much tangents on hypergamy and no receipts. I think Troy is the only one with receipts that I've seen.

I think unplugging is great and guys need to exercise common sense. The lie was blue pill and playing house. Marrying some sank off the carousel. Fundamentally, I don't disagree with the concept if unplugging nor the dumpster fire that is the smp and modern women. I just see far too much fragmenting of red pill and in house fighting like little bitches. I see a lot of guys playing house and shilling rubbish to dumb kids that know nothing. Outside of Troy does anybody actually go get girls? Stirling seems like a cool guy. AG and the new school pickup guys got receipts.

Tbh I am naturally skeptical panda. I'm preferring being aware of female nature but as soon by product of actual getting girls. Seeing female nature as it is.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Is that even a question? The best marriages met young and the girl went All in. It's unheard of these days. The problem is that most puss away their youth and some red pill coach secretly marries her but champions game and ebooks.

The problem with game is it makes you jaded. You know female nature. Hell we are in a 2 yr lock down. Wrecked biz and families while governments print off absurd amount of money. We can blame female nature and feminism but the actual enemy is an obstacle to sovereignty.

Feminism, education, child custody, divorce etc are just a few ways of controlling masculinity. It is slave mind that Tate was banging on about. People are slowly unplugging but not near enough. Feminism, modern women, cawk carousel, lock down, mandates, etc are all a symptom. Not the actual problem.

Women don't get off Scott free. Women vote large government. Vote in rubbish policy. Study stupid major and subscribe to victimhood. There's no ambiguity. Anything in the way of individual sovernty is the enemy.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and what i have noticed is a lot of red & purple pill content on social media that simply wasn't around 5/6 years ago
Yep many men are waking up, likes and comments are mainly from women now. and anytime a woman has asked for help on SM, a guy usually replies telling her what tools shes needs to buy, but no offer to help her :rofl:

even more extreme is recent assaults on women in mainstream media news articles, guys in the vicinity just watched and didnt help her.

mjb3617

Don Juan
Reaction score
As someone who unplugged in their mid-30s, I guess I have a rough road ahead of me. But, I'm not depressed about the reality of women nor do I regret learning what I have learned.

I've accepted the reality for what it is and I'd rather live knowing the truth than EVER give away my self-respect to women like I did when I was younger and BP.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep many men are waking up, likes and comments are mainly from women now. and anytime a woman has asked for help on SM, a guy usually replies telling her what tools shes needs to buy, but no offer to help her :rofl:

even more extreme is recent assaults on women in mainstream media news articles, guys in the vicinity just watched and didnt help her.
Got the popcorn out. Enjoy the decline.
As someone who unplugged in their mid-30s, I guess I have a rough road ahead of me. But, I'm not depressed about the reality of women nor do I regret learning what I have learned.

I've accepted the reality for what it is and I'd rather live knowing the truth than EVER give away my self-respect to women like I did when I was younger and BP.
Curious how you managed? How did you get unplugged? Learning game was red pilling. Enough game and you just see female nature as it is. The play is to move like you are still BP but actions are RP. I don't discuss this with family or Friends. Modern day batman up in this *****.

mjb3617

Don Juan
Reaction score
Got the popcorn out. Enjoy the decline.

Curious how you managed? How did you get unplugged? Learning game was red pilling. Enough game and you just see female nature as it is. The play is to move like you are still BP but actions are RP. I don't discuss this with family or Friends. Modern day batman up in this *****.
I got unplugged after my last trainwreck of a relationship that occurred earlier this year.

The relationship had all sorts of red flags and me being the happy little BP drone, I ignored them and professed my love for the girl. My only saving grace was my buddy who went through something similar, went RP, and helped me through it all. I ended things with her and did it in a fashion where she'll never speak to me again.

I got my butt into the gym (overweight/obese my entire life) and have lost 60+ pounds since late March/early April. Beginning to see a physique I'm happy about it. I've never had great self-esteem or the confidence to match. I've had LTRs with women prior to the last one and have had spotty success with women when I was younger. So I'm not a virgin black pill incel.

I've read a lot of Rollo and been on this forum since June. I read a lot of books by Ryan Holiday on self-improvement. His book Ego is the Enemy is one I highly recommend for all of you. During my journey this year, I realized I had a huge ego and it has held me back all my life.

it sucks having to go through all this **** at 35, but I'm not depressed about it. The challenge of improving myself physically and mentally is a worthwhile endeavour. For once in my life, I have a dedicated purpose rather than just going through life and the motions.

i don't owe my ex anything and I certainly don't credit her with leading me to what I am now. She was the catalyst for this change for sure. But I tell myself everyday that I wanted to do this for me, not her or because of her.

lot of posters here say you have to learn the hard way. Well fellas, here's proof of that statement!

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This is so true. It used to be mostly simps commenting on how pretty a girls photo is. Now its mostly women commenting on how hot she is. They all boost each others self esteem in the comment section. Its an unspoken alliance of all the E thots. The male attention is drying up so they have to make up for it with female attention.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got unplugged after my last trainwreck of a relationship that occurred earlier this year.

The relationship had all sorts of red flags and me being the happy little BP drone, I ignored them and professed my love for the girl. My only saving grace was my buddy who went through something similar, went RP, and helped me through it all. I ended things with her and did it in a fashion where she'll never speak to me again.

I got my butt into the gym (overweight/obese my entire life) and have lost 60+ pounds since late March/early April. Beginning to see a physique I'm happy about it. I've never had great self-esteem or the confidence to match. I've had LTRs with women prior to the last one and have had spotty success with women when I was younger. So I'm not a virgin black pill incel.

I've read a lot of Rollo and been on this forum since June. I read a lot of books by Ryan Holiday on self-improvement. His book Ego is the Enemy is one I highly recommend for all of you. During my journey this year, I realized I had a huge ego and it has held me back all my life.

it sucks having to go through all this **** at 35, but I'm not depressed about it. The challenge of improving myself physically and mentally is a worthwhile endeavour. For once in my life, I have a dedicated purpose rather than just going through life and the motions.

i don't owe my ex anything and I certainly don't credit her with leading me to what I am now. She was the catalyst for this change for sure. But I tell myself everyday that I wanted to do this for me, not her or because of her.

lot of posters here say you have to learn the hard way. Well fellas, here's proof of that statement!
Congrats on the fitness goals bro! You got this. Yeh and your ex did you a favor. Can you imagine kf you had married her? The divorce rape would have been epic.

mjb3617

Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats on the fitness goals bro! You got this. Yeh and your ex did you a favor. Can you imagine kf you had married her? The divorce rape would have been epic.
Thanks pan.

She never wanted to get married or have children. She was damaged goods. Lot of mental issues and was on head meds. Tried killing herself when she was younger.

I dodged a massive bullet