Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Redefining the definition of the power of " the female box"

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whenever you hear people talk about the power of p00sy", they'll mostly refer to the ability women have to do all kinds of things to us men because we want that p00sy.

But it's actually also the other way around: its rather the weakness of the p00sy! The p00sy is more powerful than the mind. Than the heart. A woman will rather follow her "feelz" than her common sense. Especially when given the freedom to choose what she wants, as we can see right now.

You won't hear that 63% of women don't date. Again, the power it has over them is stronger than the power the D has over us men. Women simply CAN'T be "alone" because..yes its THAT powerful.

E.g: the p00sy's influence over a woman is so strong she will share a man with another woman or women. She will decline what's obviously best for her long term future just due to the tingles down there between her legs.

And that's ofcourse great for us, once we manage to take advantage of this.

Yes ,you could argue that the power p00sy has over us men makes us buy all kinds of stiff to impress them. BUT, once a man does acquire all or most of these things he will attract women and become what we call a real " p00sy magnet".

Isn't that the whole idea behind being a DJ? That dude whose life and being by default is nothing but seduction to women and people in general?

Instead of complaining about this, you are better off at the other side, where you take advantage of this. Aim at their weaknesses.

Serenity

Reaction score
If that was true there would be way more male prostitutes, turns out that selling d!ck to women isn't as easy as selling pvssy to men.

You may not be so much under the influence of pvssy, but make no mistake, it's not the norm.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the imbeciles, women should come with a trigger warning: "This woman will emotionally manipulate you with her pvssy."
blonde babe empty cup braids cleavage terrace.jpeg
Most men already know that women use sex for manipulation (what else?) and only little boys will be lead by pedestal pvssy.
redhead black lace thick lips raccoon eyes stunning.jpeg
It's not a big deal, everybody manipulate with what they have. Learn how people manipulate and turn the tables on them.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But it's actually also the other way around: its rather the weakness of the p00sy! The p00sy is more powerful than the mind.
It's also a scarcity mindset. Remember that the your dyck is something women want that too.
So it is also more a balance of power and who wields that power.
In most cases women do as (most), men are too weak to realize their own power over women.

Last edited:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True, I always enjoy denying women my rooster.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If that was true there would be way more male prostitutes, turns out that selling d!ck to women isn't as easy as selling pvssy to men.

You may not be so much under the influence of pvssy, but make no mistake, it's not the norm.
Thats the whole thing. The idea behind prostitution is giving something of value to get back something of value.

Right now the men who are the most sought after, are basically prostitutes: they get what they want( power) over what thsose women want( HIS attention and whatever).

Eventually plenty of men don't ever go to a hooker. Tell me about a woman whose an hb6 or up but never gets any action.

Women crying for years on Tiktok that they can't find a man to date. One man recently was sad he got stood up, that he just wants a woman to shate his life with, and he went viral as any ****roach from the manosphere made a reaction video about him saying he should "man up".

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's also a scarcity mindset. Remember that the your dyck is something women want that too.
So it is also more a balance of power and who wields that power.
In most cases women do as (most), men are too weak to realize their own power over women.
Thats my point.

Far as I can recall it was almost always the woman who was more eager to sleep with me than the other way around. Ofcourse this only becomes obvious after after running some game on her.

If she doesn't want you, it will be difficult. When she does want you tho...

Lets just say: there are plenty of men who will never sleep witj a hb9. Even tho they know they firstly exist, secondly that they are actually available as prostitutes. A man can separate the fantasy from reality real quick.

Tell a woman that is an hb8 the smv 9 man is put of her league. Wont work, she will stil ne frozen whenever she is in his present.

LTG71

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think women have this innate knowledge that they need to be desired If they want to survive. They know their last weapon they have against us is the pvssy. If the pvssy fails, they have to figure out how to make it alone. No longer are they on “easy” mode. Ever notice that most angry feminists are women that you wouldn’t touch with a borrowed d!ck? They can’t leverage their sexuality to get resources from men so they end up hating men because of it.

The ones that maintain their attractiveness can use other tools to manipulate men to get what they want. You see this all around us, women struggling to be noticed to reap the benefits from men with resources. Billion dollar industries for women to try to remain desirable to men. They all have a pvssy so what else do they offer? I hear sour grapes from 30-40 year olds whining about younger or hotter women. They had their prime and let it go to waste, but they still have their pvssy but nobody wants it. They are jealous because those women are more attractive and have sexual leverage.

Some woman also dress up and try to get attention but at the same time they are not offering pvssy so this power dynamic fizzles out. Women fail to realize that men’s desire gets short circuited when they figure out they will never share the pvss with him. Why bother? All of her power just deflated like a balloon.

It’s like the carrot on the end of the stick. It can be used as bait to manipulate but if given away too quickly, it looses value. Women know if they give it up too quickly most men will leave because it lost it’s value. Or if a man figures out he is being played, then the carrot no longer has power either.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think women have this innate knowledge that they need to be desired If they want to survive. They know their last weapon they have against us is the pvssy. If the pvssy fails, they have to figure out how to make it alone. No longer are they on “easy” mode. Ever notice that most angry feminists are women that you wouldn’t touch with a borrowed d!ck? They can’t leverage their sexuality to get resources from men so they end up hating men because of it.
Weaponising their pvssy. Sounds like fun. I already weaponised my trouser snake.

I hear sour grapes from 30-40 year olds whining about younger or hotter women. They had their prime and let it go to waste, but they still have their pvssy but nobody wants it. They are jealous because those women are more attractive and have sexual leverage.
They become especially vitriolic when there's a significant age gap.
"What do you do with a girl like that?"
"Having sex. Beats fielding stupid questions from the likes of you."

It’s like the carrot on the end of the stick. It can be used as bait to manipulate but if given away too quickly, it looses value. Women know if they give it up too quickly most men will leave because it lost it’s value. Or if a man figures out he is being played, then the carrot no longer has power either.
If they cannot manipulate you s3xually (because you don't give a fvck since you have abundance) they will try it another way.
Like cooking for you.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the imbeciles, women should come with a trigger warning: "This woman will emotionally manipulate you with her pvssy."
View attachment 10813
Most men already know that women use sex for manipulation (what else?) and only little boys will be lead by pedestal pvssy.
View attachment 10816
It's not a big deal, everybody manipulate with what they have. Learn how people manipulate and turn the tables on them.
The first woman is a typical example of the type that most men will happily jerk off to, but yet they'll wont necessarily want to be with her in a committed relationship.

I personally don't have the need to have such a woman. Especially when she has many red flags like many hot women have.Been there done that. Too much drama.

Still, despite that philosophy, i know for a fact that I can be just as irresistible as she is. When I am, it will be women like her who het played by men like me..why? Because I can be alone if necessary. I can rock a dryspell if necessary. I can visit a prostitute if necessary.

Smooth_texter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Whenever you hear people talk about the power of p00sy", they'll mostly refer to the ability women have to do all kinds of things to us men because we want that p00sy.

But it's actually also the other way around: its rather the weakness of the p00sy! The p00sy is more powerful than the mind. Than the heart. A woman will rather follow her "feelz" than her common sense. Especially when given the freedom to choose what she wants, as we can see right now.

You won't hear that 63% of women don't date. Again, the power it has over them is stronger than the power the D has over us men. Women simply CAN'T be "alone" because..yes its THAT powerful.

E.g: the p00sy's influence over a woman is so strong she will share a man with another woman or women. She will decline what's obviously best for her long term future just due to the tingles down there between her legs.

And that's ofcourse great for us, once we manage to take advantage of this.

Yes ,you could argue that the power p00sy has over us men makes us buy all kinds of stiff to impress them. BUT, once a man does acquire all or most of these things he will attract women and become what we call a real " p00sy magnet".

Isn't that the whole idea behind being a DJ? That dude whose life and being by default is nothing but seduction to women and people in general?

Instead of complaining about this, you are better off at the other side, where you take advantage of this. Aim at their weaknesses.
Hi Gamisch.

I agree with your main premise - for men not to be simps for poosay.

However, on the second part - in order to have power over a woman, or for her to chase you - you would need to be her best option. How you get there is up to you to decide. Using dread game/ push-pull and so on does not work if the woman is not already very attracted to you.

You have said it yourself - most women won't even date (because they are interested only in their their best options). Ant they have huge abundance.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Gamisch.

I agree with your main premise - for men not to be simps for poosay.

However, on the second part - in order to have power over a woman, or for her to chase you - you would need to be her best option. How you get there is up to you to decide. Using dread game/ push-pull and so on does not work if the woman is not already very attracted to you.

You have said it yourself - most women won't even date (because they are interested only in their their best options). Ant they have huge abundance.
100. Thats why I say its actually good news.

The bad news is women having high standards. So as long as you are part of the " bottom 80%" of men most wont notice you.

The good news is women cannot resist p00sy tingles. Enter the 20% league and it's YOU,the man who has the abundance!

Smooth_texter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
100. Thats why I say its actually good news.

The bad news is women having high standards. So as long as you are part of the " bottom 80%" of men most wont notice you.

The good news is women cannot resist p00sy tingles. Enter the 20% league and it's YOU,the man who has the abundance!
True. But as you have seen In my thread about "the wall" any woman can have between 100-500 likes per day from OLD (if she chooses to create a profile). Additionally, she has a couple of hundred in FB and Instagram.

So she literally does not have the physical time to deal with the top 20%. In order for you to be chased, you would now need to be 95 or sub 99 percenter.

A simpler solution is to find a girl that used rarely social media, and never used OLD. They are extremely rare, but I have came across such.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True. But as you have seen In my thread about "the wall" any woman can have between 100-500 likes per day from OLD (if she chooses to create a profile). Additionally, she has a couple of hundred in FB and Instagram.

So she literally does not have the physical time to deal with the top 20%. In order for you to be chased, you would now need to be 95 or sub 99 percenter.

A simpler solution is to find a girl that used rarely social media, and never used OLD. They are extremely rare, but I have came across such.
So your suggestion is to either be as close as possible to that top 5%, or to say many prayers to all the Gods that you'll meet a unicorn.

I get that, but my point is that the closer you get to that 20/15/5 percent , the more "unicorns" you'll meet out of nowhere.

We kmow now that women deal with mostly men they dont want. Once we obtained this information, we can actually completely IGNORE our competitors. If she was so busy, why cant she ever find one to roll with?

Our mission is to become the best version of yourself, so anytime when we meet a woman she'll be blown away.

By pushing ourselves to the limit we can and will push down the socalled female wall. The more you got to offer, the more they'll have to work for you.

No excuses. Get rich or die trying.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The ones that maintain their attractiveness can use other tools to manipulate men to get what they want. You see this all around us, women struggling to be noticed to reap the benefits from men with resources. Billion dollar industries for women to try to remain desirable to men. They all have a pvssy so what else do they offer? I hear sour grapes from 30-40 year olds whining about younger or hotter women. They had their prime and let it go to waste, but they still have their pvssy but nobody wants it. They are jealous because those women are more attractive and have sexual leverage.

Some woman also dress up and try to get attention but at the same time they are not offering pvssy so this power dynamic fizzles out. Women fail to realize that men’s desire gets short circuited when they figure out they will never share the pvss with him. Why bother? All of her power just deflated like a balloon.

Yes . Especially now most women dont wanna settle. (Again evidence that the p00sy controls her completely. )

Most women at some point wil find themselves in a situation where they suddenly got that slap from The Wall. That wouldn't have been a problem IF she would've settled with a man who learned over time to appreciate her for who she is ,both from the in and outside. Now she is "35/37/41" , and she has to compete with younger women. Why? Das tingles...she still wants the top dudes,(as it's all she knows) who can also get young and hot women.

So true that when suddenly the p00sy isn't important anymore, women are worthless.(again, a woman's duty is not to sleep with as many men as possible but to become the important corner stone of a family) .I've been there plenty of times, and women go nuts when you dgaf about sleeping with them anymore.

For a long time all of us believed that a woman at some point would be able to control those tingles as she gets older. Now we slowly find out that's NOT the case.