Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Reddit's "The Red Pill" Quarantined

DoctorLW

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 19, 2001
Messages
395
Reaction score
0
This is where I discovered Pook nearly 20 years ago. Like many, after I had learned enough here I slowly migrated away. Peripherally, I had followed The Red Pill on Reddit for some time just to keep myself from ever getting too complacent (for those unfamiliar, basically the same type of discussion as takes place here). However, Reddit has moved to quarantine The Red Pill as many social platforms move toward politically correct conformist group think.

As a result, I came here and logged in with my user name and password. To my surprise I actually remembered both. I am very happy to see that, at the very least, this site is still alive and well and decently active. I hope this place remains a place where discussion is protected, because there have never been so few men in the world and so many immature boys. The discussions taking place on sites like this and The Red Pill are critical not just for our growth as men, but for society as a whole.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top