“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

reddit: My girlfriend talks to a lot of guys. Should I be concerned?

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 2, 2022
Messages
5,283
Reaction score
6,136
Only reddit can provide such amazing
bluepilled content.

There's so much wrong in this post, BUT admittedly, his way of thinking does sound familiar to me..

Now I am a Master doN juan according to my handle, I immediately understand that firstly we need @pipeman84 for his uncut opinion, secondly that this comes down to having no standard as a man. Even if there were 999 things they had in common, this sin should be in any man's Ten H0es commandments .

Maybe I'll make a thread about that one ,sounds brutal.

Anyways, he's a bytch, she will cheat or already does it and he will make a rebound hop to the next woman who'll do the exact same thing.
 

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 21, 2022
Messages
1,627
Reaction score
2,126
Age
42
Location
Europe
I immediately understand that firstly we need @pipeman84 for his uncut opinion, secondly that this comes down to having no standard as a man.
She fvcked 42 guys by the time she reached 24yrs old ... and the guy calls her his girlfriend and they both think they are soulmates. :rolleyes: If you read the comments, the guy says that she said the same thing regarding being soulmates to some if not all of the 42 guys. o_O So basically you can't trust anything she says (consequently I'm skeptical about the 42 number, not that it really counts if the true one is 48 or 58).
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top