Red Spot/Pimple on Nose help

warrior1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
22 year old male. Not sure what happened but i grew this spot right on the middle of my nose. It is red. It is somewhat raised but it doesnt look like a fully grown pimple. I have had it for 3 days already. I put acne cream on and ususally 3 days it disappears.

However, this red spot is one weird thing. Its like a pimple since you can feel the bump but it isnt fully raised. It is VERY RED. It is about the size of a dime right in the center of my nose.

Anyone know waht i can do? i already used aspirin mask and Neutrogena Acne Defense lotion. Nothing seems to help it.

Heart Break Kid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was going to suggest a mosquito bite. Dime?? Sounds like a cyst. My acne knowledge is pretty limited. I know ice works on pimples and that bump does sound swollen. Try some ice? (Do not put it directly on your skin, wrap it in plastic or something.) At very least that will not cause any more problems.

Your doctor can inject something into acne cysts (and other big acne related things) to make them go away quickly.

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
A dime!? It might be a cyst or something like that. Dont even try to pop it you can develop a staph infection which will swell like living **** out of your face and it is dangerous! Let it be for a little longer, see if it gets smaller, if not...well i suggest you see a doctor (that might be a little extreme) but unless your sure its a pimple dont touch it and definately dont pop it

A

alden

acne is a skin disease caused by changes in the pilosebaceous units . Severe acne is inflammatory, but acne can also manifest in noninflammatory forms.Acne lesions are commonly referred to as pimples, spots, or zits.acne is a abnormal skin condition .now you can remove through the online . Thanks for the given tips

Heart Break Kid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
alden said:
acne is a skin disease caused by changes in the pilosebaceous units . Severe acne is inflammatory, but acne can also manifest in noninflammatory forms.Acne lesions are commonly referred to as pimples, spots, or zits.acne is a abnormal skin condition .now you can remove through the online . Thanks for the given tips
Banhammer.

Anyway you're sure it is not a mosquito bite? I have one on my arm a little smaller than a dime (I did scratch it though.) If not it is likely a cyst as we determined before. Is it getting better yet?