"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Red pill on a tv series "Girlfriends" from 15 yrs ago

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Joan a female character on the show has a millionaire that's become smitten over her. He's pulled all the stops and raising his levels of gifts and time. Joan is losing feelings for the millionaire. She ask their friend "William" what should she do?

William says "you see you women don't like a man go treat you good. You prefer a man to give you a hard time Instead."

This was red pill 15 yes ago the messages always there in various movies and shows.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Joan a female character on the show has a millionaire that's become smitten over her. He's pulled all the stops and raising his levels of gifts and time. Joan is losing feelings for the millionaire. She ask their friend "William" what should she do?

William says "you see you women don't like a man go treat you good. You prefer a man to give you a hard time Instead."

This was red pill 15 yes ago the messages always there in various movies and shows.
Now rich dude gets some balls at the end... And breaks up with her... And it turned her on.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Now rich dude gets some balls at the end... And breaks up with her... And it turned her on.
What turned her off in the first place was the guy being way more into the relationship than her. She was into it. She wanted to want him, but he was going in too strong. Plus he revealed some vulnerabilities to her, which weren't even that big of a deal, but the fact he was insecure about them started to fade her attraction. The other part was him saying he "love" her before she was saying it, that backed him up even more so.

He gained all his ground back in a split second and caused her to get hot when he told her to give him his phone back, after she said she was having second doubts about the relationship. He said it like a jerk who never cared about her in the first place, and she commented "I don't understand but that's making me wet". He fvcked her hard that night.

Then he started talking all that love stuff again. She asked him if he could just be quiet ( because he was talking his self out of her sexual favortism ). Then they got into the same position again.
 

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Messages
1,863
Reaction score
1,221
What turned her off in the first place was the guy being way more into the relationship than her. She was into it. She wanted to want him, but he was going in too strong. Plus he revealed some vulnerabilities to her, which weren't even that big of a deal, but the fact he was insecure about them started to fade her attraction. The other part was him saying he "love" her before she was saying it, that backed him up even more so.

He gained all his ground back in a split second and caused her to get hot when he told her to give him his phone back, after she said she was having second doubts about the relationship. He said it like a jerk who never cared about her in the first place, and she commented "I don't understand but that's making me wet". He fvcked her hard that night.

Then he started talking all that love stuff again. She asked him if he could just be quiet ( because he was talking his self out of her sexual favortism ). Then they got into the same position again.
I googled this. It looks like good actresses, I wonder which season and episode you're referring to?

Reading some episode descriptions in wikipedia on 'Girlfriends' show reminded me suddenly of a show I watched over 30 years ago called 'thirtysomething' about couples in northeast U.S. I think I saw nearly every episode of that show. It had soft sex scenes which was a bit risque back then.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I googled this. It looks like good actresses, I wonder which season and episode you're referring to?

Reading some episode descriptions in wikipedia on 'Girlfriends' show reminded me suddenly of a show I watched over 30 years ago called 'thirtysomething' about couples in northeast U.S. I think I saw nearly every episode of that show. It had soft sex scenes which was a bit risque back then.
Season 1 episode 5. It's 21 min. I used to watch these shows and not take them seriously. The plot lines involve pieces of life we can study.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I just watched bits and pieces of a few episodes.

Yes, I used to learn from shows, you're right. Let's see this plotline in S1-E5
I'm watching seems like a never ending carousel of different archetypes that they like go gossip about.
 

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Messages
1,863
Reaction score
1,221
I'm watching seems like a never ending carousel of different archetypes that they like go gossip about.
no kidding. I saw another episode first with character Lynn & William becoming sex buddies and then I just watched the 'I pity the fool' episode you mentioned. See that other red pill moment among many? Where she's in the secretaries' area lamenting that SHE'S supposed to be the one obsessing over him...."he won't let me be the girl"

I bet my Mom would like this show. TV is her favourite hobby. I know they're older but alot of these episodes are available on the internet.

Good job finding this.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
no kidding. I saw another episode first with character Lynn & William becoming sex buddies and then I just watched the 'I pity the fool' episode you mentioned. See that other red pill moment among many? Where she's in the secretaries' area lamenting that SHE'S supposed to be the one obsessing over him...."he won't let me be the girl"

I bet my Mom would like this show. TV is her favourite hobby. I know they're older but alot of these episodes are available on the internet.

Good job finding this.
"He won't let me be the girl...." good catch
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Messages
1,863
Reaction score
1,221
"How can I obsess over him if he's obsessing over me"?
isn't that what we talk about here on sosuave?
one of the iron rules too...let me find it

I don't know that its a Tomassi iron rule or not, I have a mishmash of manosphere axioms in my head.

Basically, there's a fact that states the one who 'obsesses' more has the least frame/influence.


Is this fron Robert Greenes 48 Laws of Power that I haven't read yet?

What else did you see in the show that was red pill?
 
Last edited:
Top