Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Red Pill Germany

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
According to the current cultural narrative, all whites are racist. So your criticism is meaningless.
No your argument is bs. I'm german and i only needed to check his Account for a second to see what kind of guy he is. Of course all whites aren't racist.
He calls his channel " Red pill germany " and posts about politics etc. Couldnt find one thing about women or intergender dynamics.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No your argument is bs. I'm german and i only needed to check his Account for a second to see what kind of guy he is. Of course all whites aren't racist.
He calls his channel " Red pill germany " and posts about politics etc. Couldnt find one thing about women or intergender dynamics.
Anti-Racist is a codeword for Anti-White.

Reaction score
Actually, the above video is all about intergender dynamics. But you have to listen to it to know that.