Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Red pill/Blue pill

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Seems like there's a party going on over here.

Can't make head or tail of it.

Someone give me a summary ?

R

Ranger

Seems like there's a party going on over here.

Can't make head or tail of it.

Someone give me a summary ?
Well danger keeps try to get into the conversation but he’s too embroiled in his politics to contribute much.

The gist is that I am asserting that masculinity and feeing men is the only real way to win a war like this.
There was a good exchange between goodstuff and myself.
But to really get it read the last two pages.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Well danger keeps try to get into the conversation but he’s too embroiled in his politics to contribute much.

The gist is that I am asserting that masculinity and feeing men is the only real way to win a war like this.
There was a good exchange between goodstuff and myself.
But to really get it read the last two pages.
Red/Blue pill has politics too ?

Must be a hell of a conspiracy to be able to dig that one up.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Okay I have read the last 1 or 2 pages.

Blue pill is actually the feminine imperative.

(The feminine imperative is not bad or evil, it's there for the survival of humanity - another topic for another thread)

Whilst some men are more predisposed to its programming it's more to do with their inherent character traits they're born into - the 4 quadrants of personality which when broken down is 2 passive types + 2 dominant type of males and of course not forgetting their childhood upbringing (lack of masculine influences).

Passive men will be more susceptible to it - men deemed as intellectual (low social EQ) and men who are of the expressive personality (high social EQ).

But even then it's not set in stone. Men has the ability to rise above it by learning new ideas and imbued it into their thought processes.

This in turn changes how a man thinks to influence how he does things.

It's the results you see in ur life right now that's a true reflection on how you think.

If you are happy with the results, then it's working, keep at it.

If you aren't happy with the results, then it's not working, then the way you think is the wrong model and it's time to change.

It's as simple as that.

Men just need to remember, women only has power over you when you give it away.