Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Red Pill Awareness/Plate Theory in Practice

N2Deeep

Don Juan
Reaction score
So, I read "The Rational Male" and "The Rational Male: Preventive Medicine". I know I should see myself as the prize and that women operate based on a feminine sexual strategy of Hypergamy.

So now knowing all of this, what should my game plan be when I go out? I still have a need to want to "please" the female (remnants of my Beta Pill years which stems from my mother/micro who ran the show while my Dad was passive aggressive at best and has translated to my macro view of all women), yet I cant help who Ive always been? Can someone suggest any articles that addresses this? Or better yet, some exercises/tasks that I can do on a daily basis to condition myself to think differently and not be so outcome incentivized?

I just wanna have fun and spin some plates but I keep tripping up and getting in my own way...
thx guys

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can completely relate to this. You just have to practice it IRL. What I do is just flat out ignore it. There's no need to put them on a pedastal and be a kiss ass. Please me nice guy just dries them up, it's a form of manipulation that they see right through.

You can fill that "need" of yours but only when they deserve it, make them earn it first.

Get out and practice!

N2Deeep

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can completely relate to this. You just have to practice it IRL. What I do is just flat out ignore it. There's no need to put them on a pedastal and be a kiss ass. Please me nice guy just dries them up, it's a form of manipulation that they see right through.

You can fill that "need" of yours but only when they deserve it, make them earn it first.

Get out and practice!
thanks.. but what is IRL?

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In real life..
Excercises to do... Hmmmm..
Look at women directly with a small smile. Let them look away first.

Say "no" to a woman. Yeah, she might think you are a douche but see if your world ends. Do this often.

Imagine you are an uncaring arsehole who has loads of women. Imagine what he would say to that woman over there to get her attention then go say it.

Get rejected..... Lots.

Be really nice.... Then watch as you get friendzoned and she hooks up with some a-hole.

Date a bipolar woman.

Get your heart broken.

Listen to woman talking to other women about sex and you will realise they are sluts not princesses.

N2Deeep

Don Juan
Reaction score
In real life..
Excercises to do... Hmmmm..
Look at women directly with a small smile. Let them look away first.

Say "no" to a woman. Yeah, she might think you are a douche but see if your world ends. Do this often.

Imagine you are an uncaring arsehole who has loads of women. Imagine what he would say to that woman over there to get her attention then go say it.

Get rejected..... Lots.

Be really nice.... Then watch as you get friendzoned and she hooks up with some a-hole.

Date a bipolar woman.

Get your heart broken.

Listen to woman talking to other women about sex and you will realise they are sluts not princesses.
thanks dmp!

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope they help. I like women but learning to say "no" was the hardest and most empowering thing I did. Saying No and not justifying it is even harder... The look on women's faces when they go to invite themselves in to your place after a date and you say, "no. I'll call you. ' heh heh heh.

N2Deeep

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope they help. I like women but learning to say "no" was the hardest and most empowering thing I did. Saying No and not justifying it is even harder... The look on women's faces when they go to invite themselves in to your place after a date and you say, "no. I'll call you. ' heh heh heh.
wow! I'll definitely make that a point to practice! thanks again

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those are pretty good. +1

One that works for me ymmv (your mileage may vary) is that when you look around a room and someone gives you the 'not intetested'look imagine them on their knees desperate to please you as you face f#ck them.

If that doesn't give you a ****y swagger and a knowing smile nothing will. That little shift will make a huge difference in how women treat you. IMVHO (In my very humble opinion).

Another exvercise is go out and just ignore the women, completely. Go have a good time with a buddy. It migjt be educational for you to see how women react when their normal strategies don't work.

Learn to look past make up,clothes and uplift bras. If you look closer then statistically most women you meet are going to be overweight,have a saggy ass, floppy tits and bad skin. Not all of them but women are masters at hiding their flaws.

N2Deeep

Don Juan
Reaction score
These are all great plans of action guys! I'll work on them this weekend..