Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Red Flags that the girl isn't a keeper

SamMalone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I often see "red flags" that say a girl is a pump and dump is not a keeper. Please post things/behaviors you feel are signs and discuss whether you agree or disagree with these signs.

1) Girl has a lot of male friends

I believe this to be a bad sign. Usually they are insecure and/or an attention wh***. They may not even be interested in the other guys but there are too many headaches with a girl like this, no matter if it is intentional or just her being naive.

2) Girl has no female friends

The theory here is that girls can see through the girl and don't want anythingt do with her. I don't exactly agree with this one. Many girls will be jealous of a hot girl and call her things or judge her behaviors solely out of jealous. Plus, some girls can be introverts or shy.

3) Drinks a lot/Does drugs

Depends on who you are, but this is an absolute DQ for me. Drinking a lot can lead to mistakes or unleash hidden desires that will eventually screw up the relationship.

4) She is in debt

Obvious, makes poor decisions. How many credit cards does she have? Current balance and interests on them?

5) Treats people with disrespect

Again, who is to say she won't treat you with disrespect once she "has" you? This can include putting others down to their face or behind thier backs

6) Fat/Bad Eating Habits/Not into exercise

If she's fat, chances are she won't get thin. If she's thin with bad eating habits or doesn't exercise, she'll eventually get fat, and if you have kids, they will pick up the same habits.

7) Does she cook/Clean at least as much as you?

If she eats out a lot, it's a bad sign. If her place is a mess, it's a bad sign.

8) Does she need to borrow a lot of money from parents/friends/you?

Again, bad decision making. Everyone goes through bad times and needs help, I'm talking about consistent behavior here.

9) Is she clingy?

If she calls too much and wastes your time, you'll probably be sick of it in a few months.

10) No sex
If she's not having sex with you, you're "safe" as a boyfriend but she's not attracted to you in bed. If you are having sex very often, it probably won't get better than you have it now.

What do you guys think of these? Do you have some of your own?

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she has a child: Self explanatory

If her bathroom is dirty: You can tell a lot about someone by looking at their bathroom. Any self respecting and clean person cleans their bathroom. Not just for themselves but in case someone else comes to visit. If you go to their bathroom and there are hairs all over the bathtub, if the sink has hairs all over and there is dirt water in it, if the place stinks etc etc.

If she has any decency she would at least clean up before you get there. By you seeing the mess it tells about about her being dirty, irresponsible, probable low self steam etc etc.

iliketennis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i agree with all of these things.. except a lot of girls will have debt right out of school for student loans.

the no girlfriends thing is a huge red flag

also picky eaters

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Belongs to PETA.

Believe me, she loves animals more than you.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can never seem to hold down a job, or constantly b!tch about her current one.

Mention any feminist work in her favourite book list.

46and2aheadofme

Don Juan
Reaction score
If she has a general lack of trust for men due to past relationships.....or if shes a rape victim, had bad relationship with father, etc.

ATP

Don Juan
Reaction score
No hobbies

If she doesn't have anything to do in her spare time other than "meeting friends at a coffee shop" then she's most likely a low performing useless person.

IQ below 130

Just like you don't want a fat girlfriend you don't want a girl who places a square inside a circular whole thinking it will fit.

Mistic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Red Flag that a guy is a looser

1. He spends all his time reading and writing dumb post on forums

Proselytiser

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all right........ if u have a good time!
ATP said:
No hobbies

If she doesn't have anything to do in her spare time other than "meeting friends at a coffee shop" then she's most likely a low performing useless person.

IQ below 130

Just like you don't want a fat girlfriend you don't want a girl who places a square inside a circular whole thinking it will fit.
Are you ****in kidding me man? 130?

I think 110 is more realistic. Even 100

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lack of female friends is a huge sign. In fact it's probably worse than having a lot of guy friends. A hot girl should have female friends, even if other girls are envious of her looks, they will flock to her in order to enhance their status.

Honestly, how many hot girls do you know who don't have many friends? I can't think of many. And the ones that don't are fvcking psychos. Girls need emotional intimacy much more than guys. They need other girls to gossip with and to share every single meaningless detail about their lives. If they don't have female friends, something is seriously wrong.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just to add to some great ones already:

1. Argues with you in public

2. Mocks you or puts you down in public

3. Talks badly about you to her friends and family

4. Does not have anything positive to say about you

5. You have unneccassery arguments, she blows up at the slightest thing

6. You dont get on with her parents

7. Her parents are disfunctional, her family life also

ATP

Don Juan
Reaction score
Proselytiser said:
Are you ****in kidding me man? 130?

I think 110 is more realistic. Even 100
Anyone below 130 is trash I am afraid :nono:

Mistic said:

Most of us are attracted to women on this board but it's good to see that you go your own way. :yes:

Here have music, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gqVVQ-q8Zs

Last edited:

Proselytiser

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all right........ if u have a good time!
ATP said:
Anyone below 130 is trash I am afraid :nono:
So according to ATP, 97.5% of people are trash :confused: Do YOU even have an IQ of 130? How do you even know the IQ of people you talk to? Are you aware that 110-130 is still reasonably intelligent and 100-110 is average?

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
Mistic said:

Or the person who wrote this doesn't know the difference betwen "loser" and "looser".