Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Red flags blinders with a woman?

Mongo720

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this a giant red flag?? She is in her mid 40's was in LTR for 5 years that became verbally and mentally abusive. She left the situation about 16 months ago, has been in active therapy and does a lot of work on herself. We met and she was highly motivated early and as expected she did the pullback. We have openly communicated about things along the way and she has expressed she wants to "build something" with me relationship wise.... I do see her adding value in my life, as I prefer LTR's.
She's grounded, not yet needy and purposeful in her life

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ignore the “ building something”. What do her actions tell you? Actions over words every single time. She sounds a bit of a weirdo, continue dating her, make sure you are having sex and protect your heart always. Good Luck.

CoandaEffect

Don Juan
Reaction score
Always remember that you cannot save a woman. Sounds like she has some work to do and only she can do it, you can’t do it for her. You say she is in therapy which is great. Proceed with caution but don’t get sucked in, you might get hurt if you do. Like @Mazer says, her actions speak louder than her words.

Mongo720

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have tried to be captain save a hoe in the past, never again! Great points and I always try to judge a woman by her actions. Her actions have so far been a very good sign! I do see the abundance in dating world and she knows I’m willing to walk.