Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Red Flags and Phrases to keep an ear for, with examples:

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
I had met a girl and set up a meet. Our first was sushi and Star Wars Episode III.

We had been together only 3 hours and we were making out like teens at love point. Once we got back to her place we headed straight to her bedroom and proceeded to get really frisky.

We were in 69 heaven when she suddenly scoots up and squats on my cack. I did not have a chance to put on a jimmy but damn did it feel and look wonderful. I reached under her ass to move her off so I could put one on and finish and she blasts me with: "It's ok, I'm fixed."

It really didn't sink in and I erringly relinquished because she felt amazing. Then I feel the inevitable and tell her that she needs to stop and she grinds me harder! She's coming and clutching my calves for support while bouncing on me and I feel it. So close I could barely contain it. I tried again to lift her and she screams: "Cvm in my pvssy!"

Red flags, blue stars and green clovers were all I could see. I threw her ass off of me and told her I was not going to chance knocking her up no matter what she says.

She reiterated she was fixed but my Spidey sense was tingling head to foot.

I ended up jacking off on her face and t!ts. But it left a bad taste in my mouth.

Only saw her two more times after that and then never called her again.

The point of this dreary tale is the "cvm in my pvssy!" comment. This has always and will forever remain with me as a red flag.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha...great story Karma. I had a good hearty chuckle from this one, because a friend of mine had a similar story.

Well pretty much the exact same thing happened to him, yet the girl also, of course screaming in pleasure, blurted out "I want to have your children!"

A man has to be careful, there's women out there looking for good genes.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
The most accurate predictor of a woman's behaviour is by looking deep into her past behaviour. If she has a string of failed relationships with men whom she felt she could "fix" then you should shy away from her because all she'll do is look for problems, not solutions.

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Karma, it's happened to me twice. Scares the ever loving sh1t out of me.

The first girl it happened with was absolutely bat-sh1t crazy. I was 20 and she was 25. After a week of banging her she was calling me at random times and asking me if I was with other girls. Cutting that off was tough - she tried every single trick in the book. Crying, lying, manipulating - I didn't bend though. I stuck to my guns and kept her at bay.

The second girl was not as crazy, but definitely in "love" with me (after maybe 2-3 weeks of seeing each other). I also Next'd her quite easily.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
The most accurate predictor of a woman's behaviour is by looking deep into her past behaviour. If she has a string of failed relationships with men whom she felt she could "fix" then you should shy away from her because all she'll do is look for problems, not solutions.
Yep this is so true.
I am aware now that a woman who tells you about how she has been badly treated by men who she tried to "help" is telling you that she likes being in control through "helping", she also sees herself as "superior" and annointed to heal.
Further more she is addicted to "problems" and drama in relationships.
These women love to present themselvse as Mother Teresa but are the worst kind to bond with . If you don't cause any drama they certainly will ,in spades.
They are numerous in nursing, teaching, law enforcement and the so-called "helping professions"

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
DevanE said:
I've had it happen to me too but what is the underlying cause of this...? You know why do they FORCE or TRY to have your babies...? It's like your in the heat of the moment and while your enjoying yourself their's a gap where you just lose control for that split second. I guess a window of "opportunity" arises for some women that they must capitalize it but why would they do something like this without actually realizing the consequences and the long lasting repercussions it presents especially if your not ready...? Is it something biological or is it just triggered due to intense emotional attachment...?

I would appreciate some good answers because I've thought about it and I do have my various interpretations but of course you can always learn something new. :eek:
Only a woman can truly know a woman's true motives. However, us learned SoSuave men who are keen to the wiles of wayword women know just enough of thier surrepticious nature to make more than an educated guess.

Here's mine:

I think women spring this kind of Last Minute Trickery in order to keep a piece of that particular man for herself for the rest of her life. Think of them as serial killers who keep trophies of thier victims, same mentality. Each time they look at that bastard child they know two things:

1. They pulled off thier agenda thus giving them a mild rush of superiority.

2. They have a perfect half copy of the man they felt connected to. Doesn't matter whatsoever if he felt anything for her as anything other than a cvm dumpster.

There aren't too many other ways a guy can fall in her pit than the old:

"Don't worry I'm fixed so go ahead and dump the load in my cauldron so I can use the potion to make a demon."

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Karma - you ever been down to Key Biscayne ? Or Sth Beach ?
I need a vacation real soon .

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
If you don't cause any drama they certainly will ,in spades.
They are numerous in nursing, teaching, law enforcement and the so-called "helping professions"
Can I get an AMEN!

How many times have I had a woman try to replace the position of my Mother as if I was still 5 fvcking years old?

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
Hey Karma - you ever been down to Key Biscayne ? Or Sth Beach ?
I need a vacation real soon .
Not yet. When you coming and I'll make time.

I'll bring cigars.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Red flags, blue stars and green clovers were all I could see."

Me Lucky Charms!! :crackup:

"Don't worry I'm fixed so go ahead and dump the load in my cauldron so I can use the potion to make a demon."

Karma! sig material!!! :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
:rock: :wave: :rockon:

I so love you guys.

Brother KontrollerX, JoPhil's invitation extends to you as well.

You, Victory, JoPhil and Interceptor (just 200 or so miles from me anyway) are invited to the Karmic Krib anytime.

Cigars are waiting and the pool is already warm!

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I don't understand why sex is SUCH a big deal for guys."

Any woman to utter this phrase in earnest is an automatic NEXT.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been there, done that.

It's no problem to back up when you are sober, but the two times it happened to me, I was jacked up beyond belief. Luckily you can buy the "morning-after-pill" over the counter here.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:

Any woman to utter this phrase in earnest is an automatic NEXT.
Yes...An emphatic double thumbs up to this one :up: :up:

This type of woman will NOT change for the better, you can cash that at the bank.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^

I would also add any woman who says she doesnt like giving head, or taking your stuff. The kind of girl who doesnt blow is the kind of girl who doesnt date Colossus.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
...I tried again to lift her and she screams: "Cvm in my pvssy!"

Yeah this would make me a bit uneasy. I prolly wouldnt do it. Now if she said "cvm in my mouth!"....woohooo game on!!

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
"Me either, now get on your knees."

MR_PERFECT

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a girl utter the "it's okay" line to me, but her other red flag words came at a different time. We dated a few years earlier and back then I thought she had a thing for other women. When she comes back into my life, she says, "I'm not, nor have I ever been attracted to women." Followed by the red flag phrase: "You believe me, don't you?"

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo Troops, How about this one:

"Take the rubber off, I just wanna FEEL you inside me!" :up:

Many years ago, during my youthful days of almost COMPLETE ignorance of "some" women's bait and switch tactics, I once dated a woman who encouraged me ONCE to do it "without" the condom.

She claimed it would be more spontaneous. She claimed she really didn't like the feel of the latex. She claimed she knew her body and she knew her ovulation cycle.

Because I was young, horny, and then had low self esteem around women------I went along with her idea ONCE. She had a ball (or two...lol) and seemed to really enjoy herself. But after she finished climaxing, she looked down and noticed that I hadn't------so she got mad as hell and accused me of holding back on her and NOT wanting to "connect".

Well, the TRUTH was that I was actually scared as HELL. I wouldn't doubt that the underlying reason why I was able to maintain a rock-hard erection was probably because my whole goddamned body was actually frozen RIGID from fright!

I came to my senses after that and never dived into her love canal again without wearing my wet suit. We broke up a few months after that. But I met her again 10 years later. She's married now, but she admitted to me that she was wasn't NECESSARILY trying to get pregnant because she thought it would make us "closer", BUT, if it would have happened, she wouldn't have minded.:crazy:

Turns out, even though she had gotten married at that point, she looked me up and started calling me-------apparently, her earlier views had now changed:

After seeing me in all my newly formed, local-mild celebrity, but STILL pre "VU" glory-------she decided that she was NOW more than willing to entertain the idea of having sex with me WITH a rubber, and WITHOUT the all-consuming need for "spontaneity" that she used to have. Can you believe it???

I never took her up on her offer, and I have only seen her once more, and from a distance in passing-----since THAT day, but I can't help but smile when I consider "Oh, what a DIFFERENCE a self-improvement "DAY" makes."

Considering the circumstances, I'm not sure if it'd be more fitting to say that I dodged "a bullet", or SHE did.;)

Either way...ADVANTAGE-----Victory Unlimited!:up: