Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Red Flag?

GearsGod310

Don Juan
Reaction score
A plate that recently became my girlfriend told me that she always thinks about secks (Everyday). I know women are freaks. But is this something to worry about? She said that she touches herself all the days she doesn't get to see me night and morning. The other day she said she was late to work because she was touching herself. And she randomly thinks about secks and at church and work when she should be concentrated on other things. She said I'm the first guy to every give her multiple 0rgasms and to make her feel the way I do in bed. She said she use to touch herself less but since we started fvcking she started to do it more and more and she thinks about me when she plays with herself. I'd say this is the first time I meet a chick with a secks drive like hers. Have any of you had a chick like this before? I use to smash my girlfriends like every 3-4 days. But with her its been like 4 days in a row typa thing. Almost everyday. I know this is what most guys and I have no problem with but would this be something to worry about? I kinda tripped me out how she was late to work just cause she was touching herself.. even I can hold off till later...

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A red flag is born of either the masculine or feminine, these are the sources of our gender concepts.

Being horny is all good, its when she is not horny you gotta worry now.

She could also have a manipulative scheme going, but there is not enough information to say.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't worry about it. I've been in this situation and knew quite a few gals like that in my life. Some are just naturally horny but that's not to be confused with slvts necessarily. Some have high libidos but unlike a lot of guys, the level headed ones will not exercise it with a lot of guys. They are able to have discipline and not sleep with every guy on the planet. Gals like this tend to be more in tune with their sexuality and is up for more experimenting or sex beyond vanilla. So take this opportunity to discover all your freaky kinks with her.

Trojan3000

Banned
Reaction score
A plate that recently became my girlfriend told me that she always thinks about secks (Everyday). I know women are freaks. But is this something to worry about? She said that she touches herself all the days she doesn't get to see me night and morning. The other day she said she was late to work because she was touching herself. And she randomly thinks about secks and at church and work when she should be concentrated on other things. She said I'm the first guy to every give her multiple 0rgasms and to make her feel the way I do in bed. She said she use to touch herself less but since we started fvcking she started to do it more and more and she thinks about me when she plays with herself. I'd say this is the first time I meet a chick with a secks drive like hers. Have any of you had a chick like this before? I use to smash my girlfriends like every 3-4 days. But with her its been like 4 days in a row typa thing. Almost everyday. I know this is what most guys and I have no problem with but would this be something to worry about? I kinda tripped me out how she was late to work just cause she was touching herself.. even I can hold off till later...
You found yourself a potentially amazing nympho. Now, you have to understand whether you will be able to handle her or not. Girls like this require sexual gratification and will find it anywhere they can. No matter how you spin this, this isn't your average girl. She could also be love bombing you. If you're looking for a serious relationship, this isnt the type of girl for you. Now if you can keep your cool and keep it fun and sexual, spin that plate..

Highlighted the most important parts

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep your eyes wide open with her. Women that are obsessed with sex like this usually have some kind of compulsive behavior. Inquire about her finances and her childhood history, if she's bad with money and/or grew up abused or poor you probably want to run for the hills.

Do not fvck her without birth control either.