"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Red Flag?

GearsGod310

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
144
Reaction score
128
Age
32
A plate that recently became my girlfriend told me that she always thinks about secks (Everyday). I know women are freaks. But is this something to worry about? She said that she touches herself all the days she doesn't get to see me night and morning. The other day she said she was late to work because she was touching herself. And she randomly thinks about secks and at church and work when she should be concentrated on other things. She said I'm the first guy to every give her multiple 0rgasms and to make her feel the way I do in bed. She said she use to touch herself less but since we started fvcking she started to do it more and more and she thinks about me when she plays with herself. I'd say this is the first time I meet a chick with a secks drive like hers. Have any of you had a chick like this before? I use to smash my girlfriends like every 3-4 days. But with her its been like 4 days in a row typa thing. Almost everyday. I know this is what most guys and I have no problem with but would this be something to worry about? I kinda tripped me out how she was late to work just cause she was touching herself.. even I can hold off till later...
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2020
Messages
2,792
Reaction score
2,125
A red flag is born of either the masculine or feminine, these are the sources of our gender concepts.

Being horny is all good, its when she is not horny you gotta worry now.

She could also have a manipulative scheme going, but there is not enough information to say.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
I wouldn't worry about it. I've been in this situation and knew quite a few gals like that in my life. Some are just naturally horny but that's not to be confused with slvts necessarily. Some have high libidos but unlike a lot of guys, the level headed ones will not exercise it with a lot of guys. They are able to have discipline and not sleep with every guy on the planet. Gals like this tend to be more in tune with their sexuality and is up for more experimenting or sex beyond vanilla. So take this opportunity to discover all your freaky kinks with her.
 

Trojan3000

Banned
Joined
Sep 8, 2020
Messages
100
Reaction score
61
Age
34
A plate that recently became my girlfriend told me that she always thinks about secks (Everyday). I know women are freaks. But is this something to worry about? She said that she touches herself all the days she doesn't get to see me night and morning. The other day she said she was late to work because she was touching herself. And she randomly thinks about secks and at church and work when she should be concentrated on other things. She said I'm the first guy to every give her multiple 0rgasms and to make her feel the way I do in bed. She said she use to touch herself less but since we started fvcking she started to do it more and more and she thinks about me when she plays with herself. I'd say this is the first time I meet a chick with a secks drive like hers. Have any of you had a chick like this before? I use to smash my girlfriends like every 3-4 days. But with her its been like 4 days in a row typa thing. Almost everyday. I know this is what most guys and I have no problem with but would this be something to worry about? I kinda tripped me out how she was late to work just cause she was touching herself.. even I can hold off till later...
You found yourself a potentially amazing nympho. Now, you have to understand whether you will be able to handle her or not. Girls like this require sexual gratification and will find it anywhere they can. No matter how you spin this, this isn't your average girl. She could also be love bombing you. If you're looking for a serious relationship, this isnt the type of girl for you. Now if you can keep your cool and keep it fun and sexual, spin that plate..

Highlighted the most important parts
 

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
Keep your eyes wide open with her. Women that are obsessed with sex like this usually have some kind of compulsive behavior. Inquire about her finances and her childhood history, if she's bad with money and/or grew up abused or poor you probably want to run for the hills.

Do not fvck her without birth control either.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top