Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Red Alert . . . Escalating Kino . . . not always the best move?? Dong Fu Discovery

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonRaul said:
There is nothing unusual here. Come one guys... Don Juan is rolling in his grave as we speak!

All women have a certain comfort zone. If you escalate kino too quickly or just get plain aggressive, it can turn off any women. Ignoring a women in bed is a great tactic on ANY WOMEN, however you need to get her thinking thinking about sex. If shes not in the mood and you just stay on bed and roll to the side she may just tuck you in ;)
Women hate to be ignored, and can be sex freaks.. ignoring them like that is perfect! lol.. get em thinking about sex, and as soon as they might want it, you ignore them and they'll want it more cause they can't get it :p

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Wherever the Dong guides me, but mostly Hawaii
ketostix said:
It's more like, trying to physically escalate isn't always a good move.
Yeah, that sound more accurate

thanx

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Your points are all valid, but actually have little to do with what happened to me. Maybe I need to explain my posts better.

ER!C L!VE said:
Homie, you were way past kino escalation. You use kino escalation to get the girl hot and bothered and comfortable around you.
Actually, there was little kino prior to getting into bed with her. Women are comfortable around me whether I touch them or not. So we ended up in bed, just hanging out and talking, then i began kino.

Everything prior to penetration is kino as far as i'm concerned.

ER!C L!VE said:
Mystery calls your situation Last Minute Resistance (LMR). You countered it with a FREEZE OUT (To ignore a women in order to have her seek validation from you.)
My situation was not last minute, it was actually very early on. I'm fully aware of what LMR is.

What I did was not a freeze out, I was being responsive to what she said, and not to make her seek validation.

To ignore a women in order to have her seek validation from you is something you do when you open the set, if you want to refer to MM. This is not the same as playing hard to get in bed.

ER!C L!VE said:
If you're in bed with a girl, then you're WAY past kino escalation.
Again, this is a premature generalization. Every situation is not text book MM.

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Real said:
why are you with an average girl?
WHy not. Veriety is great. I just get so bored with all those supermodels chasing me around. :rolleyes:

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Grand Wizzard Alamar said:
Duh logic doesn't work (the average girl is a HB5, an HB5 looks average?)
I think a 5 is an UG, I think a 7 is an average HB.

go figure lol

I just give a 0 to anyone under 6 so I don't get confused haha :p
Your 9.2 times cooler and smarter than this Real goon.

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Real said:
wow i just noticed, you are FIFTEEN YEARS OLD........wow i was such a grand loser back then when i was 15.......i didnt even bother to talk to girls period, unless it was to help them with hw, and then id jerk off thinking about how they were nice to me and how our legs rubbed on each other (im serious)

anyway, your 15, you don't understand shyt (neither did i when i was 15)
You dont post your age, and from how you sound, i's say you still dont know shyt, however old you are. GWA is on the right track, regardless of his age.

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
DonRaul said:
There is nothing unusual here. Come one guys... Don Juan is rolling in his grave as we speak!

All women have a certain comfort zone. If you escalate kino too quickly or just get plain aggressive, it can turn off any women. Ignoring a women in bed is a great tactic on ANY WOMEN, however you need to get her thinking about sex. If shes not in the mood and you just stay on bed and roll to the side she may just tuck you in ;).
But that's the thing. I wasnt pushing past her comfort zone. This situation was very unique, and standard theory doesnt explain it.

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dongfu said:
My situation was not last minute, it was actually very early on. I'm fully aware of what LMR is.
No man, you're in bed with a girl, that is NOT 'early on'. Where do you get this shyt? 'Early On' doesn't even matter. You can get LMR in a bathroom stall from a girl you just met at a bar. You can get LMR and pull a freeze out with your pants around your ankles.

Dongfu said:
What I did was not a freeze out, I was being responsive to what she said, and not to make her seek validation. Again, this is a premature generalization. Every situation is not text book MM.
You're pissing down my back and telling me it's raining. You rolled over and withdrew attention from her. You did a MM freeze out.

Look, you're telling us stuff we already know and passing it off as new found gold info. My best advice to you is to start your own forum and preach your 'NEW FOUND' method there. Maybe you'll get some converts, Mr. Koresh.

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
ER!C L!VE said:
No man, you're in bed with a girl, that is NOT 'early on'. Where do you get this shyt? 'Early On' doesn't even matter. You can get LMR in a bathroom stall from a girl you just met at a bar. You can get LMR and pull a freeze out with your pants around your ankles.

You're pissing down my back and telling me it's raining. You rolled over and withdrew attention from her. You did a MM freeze out.

Look, you're telling us stuff we already know and passing it off as new found gold info. My best advice to you is to start your own forum and preach your 'NEW FOUND' method there. Maybe you'll get some converts, Mr. Koresh.
All I did with this post is share a situation that had never happened to me before, then ask if you guys had ever had a similar experience. Thats all. I,m not preaching anything, so relax.

Yur starting make me think you are suffering from, "I havent written a book," syndrome. :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dongfu said:
All I did with this post is share a situation that had never happened to me before, then ask if you guys had ever had a similar experience. Thats all. I,m not preaching anything, so relax.

Yur starting make me think you are suffering from, "I havent written a book," syndrome. :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Again, you go pissing down my back while telling me it's raining. The title of your thread has "Dong Fu Discovery" in it. This implies that you've discovered a tactic or technique that's original or new. You did not start this thread to find out about similar experiences. If you know about LMR and Freeze outs, then you would know that we here on SoSuave know about them too.

Oh, there you go mentioning a (your) book.. It's so transparent that you're here stirring up shyt to get attention to yourself and your signature, so you can sell your book. Lemme guess. You have about 10 other user names on this site to back you up.

Seriously, if you're so confident in yourself and your methods, start your own forum. If you're truly original, unique and legit, you'll get people to follow you.

You are negative energy to me. This is the last you'll hear from me.

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
ER!C L!VE said:
Again, you go pissing down my back while telling me it's raining. The title of your thread has "Dong Fu Discovery" in it. This implies that you've discovered a tactic or technique that's original or new. .
Actually, it means I discovered something I had not come across, that was not LMR. The main thing I have professed here is the link between sales and gaming women, which is largely uncontested.

ER!C L!VE said:
You did not start this thread to find out about similar experiences. .
Actually I did. That is why my thread ends with questions.

ER!C L!VE said:
Oh, there you go mentioning a (your) book.. It's so transparent that you're here stirring up shyt to get attention to yourself and your signature, so you can sell your book. .
Are you the same guy who wanted me to take off the link? I already offered my book for free here, so your point is null.

ER!C L!VE said:
Seriously, if you're so confident in yourself and your methods, start your own forum. If you're truly original, unique and legit, you'll get people to follow you..
I have better things to do. I spent all day surfing in hawaii.

ER!C L!VE said:
You are negative energy to me. This is the last you'll hear from me.
A guy who cant handle a little curve ball to his comfort zone is certainly not a dj. Why dont you go find a PUA, AFC goon forum where you can feel real at home.

by by eric-talking-jive

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Dongfu, while I think Er!c has an issue with you he's right about the point what you did was analagous to receiving LMR and giving her a freeze out. The only difference is, like I said before, it was unusual for a girl to tell you what she responds to and then actually mean it and do it. And you can make a girl chase your validation while you're in bed with her, or even after you've fvcked her several times.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eric L!ve is right, little homie.

If you are in bed with a chick, you are in the "IN ZONE."

And yes, if you ignore a chick who is already in bed with you, she will not be able to keep her hands off of you after a moment.

Because she is in bed with you! Which means she wants to be close to you, touched by you, crushed by you! And if you don't touch her, it builds up anticipation and sexual energy, until she cannot help but to make a move on you.

Referring to kino once you are already in bed is like referring to kino once you are already having sex! Or like trying to build rapport... with your wife!

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
OK sometimes you say things that are totally right iqqi. Just want to point out I give you credit when it's due. I only disagree with you when you're totally wrong, not because your a chick. :up:

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
ketostix said:
Dongfu, while I think Er!c has an issue with you he's right about the point what you did was analagous to receiving LMR and giving her a freeze out. The only difference is, like I said before, it was unusual for a girl to tell you what she responds to and then actually mean it and do it. And you can make a girl chase your validation while you're in bed with her, or even after you've fvcked her several times.
Okay, but I cant see it being a freezeout when it was in compliance to what her preference was.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Right but in order for a true freezeout to be effective it would have to be in compliance to what the girl's preference was. She just never verbalized or may not have even conciously know. In this case the girl knew and verbalized it, that's the only difference.

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
ketostix said:
Right but in order for a true freezeout to be effective it would have to be in compliance to what the girl's preference was. She just never verbalized or may not have even conciously know. In this case the girl knew and verbalized it, that's the only difference.
Okay, now the question is raised for me, how many women actually prefer a freezeout. Are women who allow escalation going against their will. Or do only some women prefer a FO.

I advocate the use of restrained teasing, or slightly torturing the woman by penetrating here very slowly in steps, until the point she is fighting to get you in her. I know that most women respond to this, but a few are turned off, or cant handle this treatment.

SteakAndRice

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish playersupreme were here to rip this thread apart...Funny how you call this a dongfu discovery. lol. you're 31 and just made this discovery? Hawaii must have late bloomers.

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
SteakAndRice said:
I wish playersupreme were here to rip this thread apart...Funny how you call this a dongfu discovery. lol. you're 31 and just made this discovery? Hawaii must have late bloomers.
Have you ever had a woman tell you that she prefers you to ignore her, at the time when you are about to have sex?

It seems you could be 50 and still not encounter this.