Hey guys, need some serious help here. 2years back, when I was 12, I was a real havoc in school. I?m outside the classroom everyday, so most of the folks in the other classes think I?m a real ****, both in intellect and character. It?s not so though, while I get chase out, I?ve got pretty good results, and I?m not exactly nice to teachers, but I can be really nice and thoughtful to girls. Anyway, I got the e-mail of this girl in the best class. I added her to my MSN Contacts, however?I didn?t know what to say when she asked me who I am, and why did I add her, so I insisted she added me first, and I have no idea who I am. After some crappy ?clarification?, she didn?t mind and said it?s good to know more people, since it?s just chatting anyway. I introduced myself as non-existent identity. After a while, I stopped logging in to MSN, however she still forwards those chain-mails and the likes to me, until it stopped abruptly a year ago. I didn?t exactly do anything but I think she found out who I am. However, a month back, she came to my mind. And I decided to admit what I did, and apologize. Hopefully regain this interesting chatting partner and maybe something further. She?s really pretty and cute, but exceptionally smart too, so it?s kindda hard for me to know what she?s thinking, and obviously she feels more superior over me. I sent her this mail:
Hi, I would like to apologize for tricking you. What I did two years back came to mind a couple of days ago and I reckoned I should apologize. Hopefully, you will forgive me of my silly behavior. You should probably cut me some slack though, I was in 12 then, immature, ignorant, dumb, silly, disgusting and on and on it goes....
On a side-note, early birthday greetings, your's probably between October 23rd and November 21st, as I recall you telling me you're a Scorpio.
I strongly believe she read it, but what I know for sure is that she?s block and deleted me from her MSN Contacts. So, how do I get her to forgive me and give me a chance to know the real me? I?ve got her address and home phone but I don?t think it?s appropriate to mail/call her. HELP! I?ve also read through all the mails she?s sent me, and fortunately two of them were mails asking you to tell your friends more about yourselves, so I got abit of information about her, like she?s a scorpio, her kind of guys(of which I fit in nicely, only have to think of how to let her know me as me). Thanks
Hi, I would like to apologize for tricking you. What I did two years back came to mind a couple of days ago and I reckoned I should apologize. Hopefully, you will forgive me of my silly behavior. You should probably cut me some slack though, I was in 12 then, immature, ignorant, dumb, silly, disgusting and on and on it goes....
On a side-note, early birthday greetings, your's probably between October 23rd and November 21st, as I recall you telling me you're a Scorpio.
I strongly believe she read it, but what I know for sure is that she?s block and deleted me from her MSN Contacts. So, how do I get her to forgive me and give me a chance to know the real me? I?ve got her address and home phone but I don?t think it?s appropriate to mail/call her. HELP! I?ve also read through all the mails she?s sent me, and fortunately two of them were mails asking you to tell your friends more about yourselves, so I got abit of information about her, like she?s a scorpio, her kind of guys(of which I fit in nicely, only have to think of how to let her know me as me). Thanks