Recruiting People to begin DJ Boot Camp

Papi Jack

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just like the title says, i'm trying to find people to start the DJ Boot camp with me.

It'll be just like the original one. 8 weeks, everybody reports by the end of the week and everybody do the activities.

Now, it doesn't matter how many people joins but whoever joins has to go all the way.

I've been trying to do it by myself and is not easy but i figured out that just like the first guys it'll be better if do it togather and we compare our "war stories".

So whoever is with me post here and send me an email. You can email me at canelin6@hotmail.com. Please write "DJ BOOT CAMP" in the title of the email beacuse i get whole lot of junk mail.

Bye.

Last edited:

BigRed

Reaction score
I've been reading this forum for a few days now and i think that it is time i take action. So i'm all for starting boot camp and keeping all the rest of the aspiring dj's motivated to see it all the way through. So lets pick a date and get the ball rolling!

Papi Jack

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright... send me your emails and i'll keep you posted. We're 5 so far. Let's see who else joins.

Devestator

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in. Enough mental masterbation for me!

catch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i havent had time!!!

man i need a slap,

well i was all up for bc the last time it was mentioned, i actually got really excited an i couldnt wait, but when it got down to it, i just didnt put in the effort, yeah... ( bad catch )...

although now, after reading all the other guys posts about what they have done and all thier cool stories ime starting to regret not giving boot camp the time and dedication i should do.... that is what would bring me to more girlys, i know this...!!!!!

so ime going to start, even if no body else does... and wether i start today, tomorrow, next year, even if i do it at colledge , work, or even out shopping, none of thats important.. what is important is that i will do it...i will make the time to do it...ime going to march forward, vigilant, into the heart of the city, armed with my pride and heart aiming toward victory!!!
so watch out... all you rude, intimidating strangers, and beautiful women.. catch is comming to approach you.. and say hi...

uh yeah so... put my name down too please.

DJLegion

Don Juan
Reaction score
So guys, what's going on? Should we start now, or together on a specific date? And where do we report....lets start this up.

Papi Jack

Don Juan
Reaction score
List...

Ok guys... I think we have enough people already...

Here is a list of the recruits. (Let me know if you're not here)

-Papi Jack
-Big Red
-Rex Man
-Senor Steel
-Devastator
-Catch
-DJ Legion

And 2 more guys from the nomoremrniceguy forum.

Possible starting date: Next thursday (3rd)
I'll will post all the details either later today or tomorrow afternoon.

PS: I'd like to have you email guys... so write me at canelin6@hotmail.com.

Papi Jack

Don Juan
Reaction score
Details...

Alright recruits!

This is how we're gonna do it!

- Material Needed:

The only thing you need is the DJ Boot Camp. You can either have it as an eBook or print it (like i did) (http://www.jbspencer.com/djb/)

You might also want to keep a pen and paper to take notes while you're on the field. (Unless you're a geek and want to carry your laptop or palm everywhere :D )

- Starting date:

The first thread will be open next sunday (6th). So you have a week to get your shlt togather. :mad:

I expect to hear from every single one of you before we start so i know you're serious about it. My email is in the first post of this thread.

So far we're 9. If anybody wants to join before we finish the 1st week send me an email.

...Questions?

Christopher360

Reaction score
Hi Papi,

Just want to get this straight....

We start on Thursday (the 3rd).

The thread is open on Sunday (the 6th)

So do we have to have the exercises done by the 6th? Or the following week?

Thanks,

Christopher

Papi Jack

Don Juan
Reaction score
No men, I will open the thread on the 6th, you have to have the exercices ready by the 13th. Is better to start on sunday because is when most people will have time to sit down to read and post.

So... the thread for the week #1 will be open sunday (6th). During that week you must read and do the exercices in the book for week #1 and although you can post how you are doing thruout the week, you must present a final report for week #1 no later than sunday 13th.

Donwload the ebook and read the introduction so you have an idea how we are gonna do it.

C ya'll

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What the hell...I might as well participate in this too. This could help kill my major sticking point in daytime game.

I sent an email.

Good luck everyone.

Papi Jack

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys... by the way, there is another eBook that might serve you as good reference. It's name is Weapons of Mass Seduction by Señor Fingers. You can downloaded from the same place you can download the DJ BC.

Alright

C ya'll sunday.

PS: Catch, devastator and Rex man. Please send me you email.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
add me I'll post my email later, because I'm getting a new one.

I'm already a week into a bootcamp

Papi Jack

Don Juan
Reaction score
new list 31/1/05

List of recruits so far...

-Papi Jack
-Big Red
-Rex Man
-Senor Steel
-Devastator
-catch
-DJ Legion
-Chistopher360
-So Many Ways
-SELF-MASTERY
-Foxhound

Alright ladies... get your stuff togather.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
just made a pick up 5 mins ago (im on campus) does my work for the last 2 weeks count? 2 fo' 3 and counting

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dammit, jus got booty called yesterday (well today really) but it doesn't count so I'm P.O.'d (well, not really:D )

I'm ready

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
I'm 3 for 4