Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Recovery efforts?

MichaelangelloB

Don Juan
Reaction score
In the begining s*** was sweet. I played the cool DJ: indiffernt, suave, and secure in myself. I got me a fine girl, I was actually a little surprised I got her, and everything was cool. Now we been together for a couple months and we're doin the love-birds thing, and we've seemed to switch roles. First she was desperate for my attention, she was the one always calling, I had all the hand in the relationship. Now I'm the one who's always calling and desperate for her attention. Suddenly I'm insecure and I NEED her. I hate it.

How can I get back on top after so much time?

I feel like she could be the one, but I can't stand being the b**ch in the relationship.

blitzin'

Don Juan
Reaction score
You know, I used to get that way too, maybe still do on occasion. I found it helped to put a little distance by not caving in and being the one who did all the calling, if she likes you she'll call. wait a little while so that she has to be the one to call. This could be hard to do since it sounds like you are really into this chick. Try to focus on something else that makes you happy for a few days, then she'll start to wonder what's going on, which will make her crazy, and she'll call because she can't get you out of her head. Women tend to go nuts when men do the opposite of what they expect. Then when she's obsessed with why you haven't called she'll want to call all the time, putting you back in control.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MichaelangelloB
Now I'm the one who's always calling and desperate for her attention. Suddenly I'm insecure and I NEED her. I hate it.

How can I get back on top after so much time?

I feel like she could be the one, but I can't stand being the b**ch in the relationship.
If you don't want to be the sissy, DON'T BE THE SISSY. How much more simplistic can it be?

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
for me it was the opposite..
we've been together 5 months now..
and atfirst, while i stuck with "dj" idea's, it was much harder for me to not be jealous or needy, or miss her..
but now its easy to be "dj" with her because i actually half want to break up with her, not really sure..
lately its prob been 75/25 stay with her.. but it changes..
anyway, if u can actually not give a ****, its easier then faking not giving a ****..

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Don't be so available. Find some sh!t to do with yourself so you're NOT always worried about what she's doing and always calling her up pining for her attention.

This isn't about her, it's about YOU. YOU need to get your life back in order.

DJ Suave

Don Juan
Reaction score
true story... it happened 2 me recently. she was all over me then stopped just like that!! i called her, always was available etc... nothing in response really. We broke up afta doing like nothing together for over a month.

The best advice i can give u is to stop trying too hard. call her less and be less available. She has to realize that your time and attention should be treated with respect!!! If she really wants you she will change n respect u but if she doesnt then it is in your best interests to go else where..... harsh but true.

que_est_suave

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah don't call her... let the communication go DEAD for a while... she'll be thinking... whoa he hasn't called... things will soon switch back...